Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Craig To Shoot Bond 23 Stunt At Smithfield Market

Post by Blowfeld »

He will be jumping onto a jaguar during a car chase...
It has been revealed that Daniel Craig will be filming one of his Bond 23 stunts at the Smithfield Market in central London.

The shoot, which is due to start November 7, will see Daniel Craig as James Bond, jumping from a moving Range Rover to a Jaguar during a car chase.

Although the film has been experiencing several delays, it would seem Bond 23 is finally on the go and that filming will be taking place in Turkey, South Africa and Scotland.

The film, which is rumoured to be intitled Skyfall, is also confirmed to see Javier Bardem play the new Bond villain. This was confirmed by the actor, who shared a few details on his involvment in the film to ABC's Nighline.

"I am very excited, my parents took me to watch the movies, and I saw all of them, and to play that is going to be fun. They chose me to play this man, but I cannot give you many details.”
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Re: Craig To Shoot Bond 23 Stunt At Smithfield Market

Post by FormerBondFan »

This is not good on our side. Where is Star Trek 2 (or XII, whatever you want to refer?) when you need it?
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Movie's gonna suck anyway, just get rid of him and the green cabbage, get whoevers left who's still competent, go back to the original timeline where Brosnans left off and forget this godawful and uneeded reboot ever existed, just like the star wars prequels to Me with Hayden I can't act better than a piece of wood christiensen.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

But would you rather watch the Star Wars prequels than DC's Bonds?