First Bond 23 trailer released? (spoof)

A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

First Bond 23 trailer released? (spoof)

Post by Kristatos »

Well, no, but given EON's desperation for an Oscar, you can bet they'll be taking notes:

[video][/video]
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.
Favorite Movies: Jaws, Die hard series,Independance day,The matrix trilogy

Re: First Bond 23 trailer released? (spoof)

Post by Thunderpussy »

This is a brilliant trailer, very funny :cheers: :lol: :lol: 8)
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Thunderpussy wrote:This is a brilliant trailer, very funny :cheers: :lol: :lol: 8)
And lethally accurate too. The middlebrow, Best Picture-winning drama is a notoriously difficult genre to spoof, though its sheer earnestness makes it ripe for a healthy dose of urine extraction. Even as astute a parodist as Christopher Guest couldn't quite nail it in For Your Consideration. I suspect the "meta" approach that this trailer took may be the only way to do it properly.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

It's good it is how the make them now. Takes the air out of those pompous trailers it ought to be played along side them to illustrate how absurd it is becoming.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Lol the craig bit was spot on (actor desperately trying to get an award) and how he acted.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.

Post by Thunderpussy »

Things I like to see in Bond 23,

Craig pulling that "Face" the grimmace he does whenever he has to, Throw a punch, drive a car, talk to M, anything really.
The silly walk for the gunbarrel, Craig's walk is more akin to John Cleese "minstery of silly walks".
More preachy scenes as M teaches Bond about the World, Bond must be the most stupid or thick agent she has. Hence all that travelling across the globe to hold his hand.
Mendes, take on a Darker Bond, still getting over Vesper's death. ( isin't about time someone told Bond to suck it up, and get over it ).

I think a lot of these might be included in Bond 23. :cry: they add so much to a Movie.
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

Thunderpussy wrote:Bond, still getting over Vesper's death. ( isin't about time someone told Bond to suck it up, and get over it ).
That's why it needs this guy :mrgreen: Image

Say vesper again, I dare ya, I double dare ya motherbeeper, say vesper one more goddamn time, grow a pair bond, u meant to be the best this agency has yet you need someone to hold your goddamn hand...I'm sorry, did you wet yourself...well that's too bad, look at me when I'm talkin to you...and for the love of god bond grow a sense of humor and live like there's no tomorrow like ye used to before this goddawful vegetable and this artistic bullmonkeys ruined this..and pout one mor time and I knock you on your ass...do you understand, well that's better.
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
Thunderpussy
Agent

Post by Thunderpussy »

Now there's an M who'd give Bond a Target then Kick his arse out the Door. :lol:
Thunderpussy
Agent

Post by Thunderpussy »

I'd like to see Craig try this Fighting Style for Bond 23, It would match his acting. :lol:
[video][/video]