Your choice for Bond in Bond 23

A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
buffybond
Lieutenant

Re: Your choice for Bond in Bond 23

Post by buffybond »

katied wrote:
And just what do you think he ought to represent oh and just for the record Iam old enough to have seen Dr No when it first came out and from what I have seen on this site most appear to be Bond fans whereas you appear not to be.
I think(just guessing) that most of the frequent posters here are old enough to have seen at least a few of the Moore/Dalton/Brosnan films when they were first run, so that would make them mid-30's to mid 40's at least. Lucky you getting to see Dr. No first run. :martini:
Still have my ticket for Thunderball first run.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

What is it worth on ebay?
buffybond
Lieutenant

Post by buffybond »

bjmdds wrote:What is it worth on ebay?
I really do not want to know otherwise I might be tempted to put it on or at least my wife and children would.
English Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, CR, TB, LALD

Post by English Agent »

Kristatos wrote:
bondnotblonde wrote:you are all living in denial with this cavill nonsense. he isnt superman anymore thn he is not james bond.
Erm, check the movie news sites. Cavill has been cast as Superman in the next Superman movie. Sadly, this means he probably won't be Bond now, but somehow I don't think that increases Sadowitz' chances of getting cast. Maybe from zero to 0.0000000000000000000000001%
I didn't know who this 'Sadowitz' was, until i saw 'bondnotblonde's' post, and on reflection
'Kris'.........i think the chances you have listed for 'Sadowitz' becoming Bond are way to optimistic. :shock:

You're winding us all up, arn't you 'bondnotblonde' ? :D

EA :typing:
Last edited by English Agent on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English Agent

Post by English Agent »

buffybond wrote:
katied wrote:
And just what do you think he ought to represent oh and just for the record Iam old enough to have seen Dr No when it first came out and from what I have seen on this site most appear to be Bond fans whereas you appear not to be.
I think(just guessing) that most of the frequent posters here are old enough to have seen at least a few of the Moore/Dalton/Brosnan films when they were first run, so that would make them mid-30's to mid 40's at least. Lucky you getting to see Dr. No first run. :martini:
Still have my ticket for Thunderball first run.
Well done 'Buffybond' managing to keep the ticket intact, over such a long time. Keep the ticket safe for now anyway, I'am sure some film fan in the future may be interested in it for memorabilia.

TB and DN are the only 2 Bonds i have not seen on the big screen, and i would of loved to of seen TB at the cinema, at the time of its release!

EA :typing:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

I have a suggestion for Bond.

English Agent

Post by English Agent »

Hi 'FBF'

I like your pictures that you post here.........but can you make them a big smaller in the future, as i had to rotate my LCD screen 90 degrees, just so as to be able to see the image in one frame! :)

EA
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

English Agent wrote:Hi 'FBF'

I like your pictures that you post here.........but can you make them a big smaller in the future, as i had to rotate my LCD screen 90 degrees, just so as to be able to see the image in one frame! :)

EA
I tried to post the pictures not too big and not too small. This picture above is best one I can find on one of the two worst TV shows of all time (the other being Teletubbies).
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

I am going to set up a site called "Cavill not Bond. com"..anyone with me??
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

bondnotblonde wrote:I am going to set up a site called "Cavill not Bond. com"..anyone with me??
Not in a million years.
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

FormerBondFan wrote:
bondnotblonde wrote:I am going to set up a site called "Cavill not Bond. com"..anyone with me??
Not in a million years.
Seconded. And you won't find anyone who stands for that on here. Or among anyone of the actual Bond fans, since we're all (and I mean at LARGE, even Craig fans) well aware that he has all the right qualities to be Bond.

LMAO FBF, I want Barney, too! :lol:
"Are we on coms?"
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Ale wrote:LMAO FBF, I want Barney, too! :lol:
Barney = one of the candidates to replace DC if Bond 23 is successful.
Alessandra
Pam Bouvier
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr No, Goldfinger, Goldeneye, Tomorrow Never Dies, The World is Not Enough, License to Kill, The Spy Who Loved Me.
Favorite Movies: Sabrina (the original), To Catch a Thief, Charade, High Society, Indiscreet. More recent: The Blind Side, Top Gun, Jerry Maguire, Someone Like You, Wolverine, Spy Game, Miami Vice, Fantastic Four, No Reservations, The Wedding Date, 27 Dresses, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, The Devil Wears Prada

Post by Alessandra »

FormerBondFan wrote:
Definitely. Not even Fat Seagal would cover it. It would take Barney. :lol: Seriously, that gave me a great laugh. So thank you! :mrgreen:
"Are we on coms?"
caseyjames
New Recruit

Post by caseyjames »

I would like to see Jason Statham play James Bond. if only he had more hair. And are they planning to change M for Bond 23?
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Ale wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:
Definitely. Not even Fat Seagal would cover it. It would take Barney. :lol: Seriously, that gave me a great laugh. So thank you! :mrgreen:
Save Fat Seagal for James Bond movie produced by The Asylum, which is known for making movies that capitalized on movies from big studios. One example is Transmorphers, which was capitalized on Transformers. And here's the wikipedia page on The Asylum:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Asylum

And The Asylum's official page:

http://www.theasylum.cc/
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

English Agent wrote: I didn't know who this 'Sadowitz' was, until i saw 'bondnotblonde's' post, and on reflection
'Kris'.........i think the chances you have listed for 'Sadowitz' becoming Bond are way to optimistic. :shock:
Sadowitz is a comedy legend, and a lot of comics cite him as an inspiration. I'd post a YouTube clip, but it seems to be slim pickings, probably because he hasn't done much TV - for a long time he was considered too dark and offensive for television and the only way he could get on the screen was to tone down his act to the point where anyone watching would forget why they liked him in the first place. That's why his best-known screen role is Ebenezer Goode in the video for the song of the same name by The Shamen.

[video][/video]

Doesn't make him Bond, though
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
katied

Post by katied »

caseyjames wrote:I would like to see Jason Statham play James Bond. if only he had more hair. And are they planning to change M for Bond 23?

Not really feeling it on Statham,but to each his/her own. :up:
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

(quote)Doesn't make him Bond, though[/quote]

I believe he could make the best Bond..certainly much better than the boy henry gavill Although i do think that Mr Gavill could make a good harry potter or even Dr Who.
what do peoples think about Hugh Lawrie or Hugh grant as Bond?
And who will be M? M should never be a woman in the million years! I suggest you get stephen fry for that role. does anyone here have the email address for babs Brocolli??? its never too late!
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bondnotblonde wrote: Does anyone here have the email address for babs Brocolli??? its never too late!
I don't think her e-mail address is public. EON doesn't even have a website. The freaking Vatican has more contact with the outside world than they do.

Their snail mail address is:

EON Productions
Eon House
138 Piccadilly
London
England
W1V 9FH

Telephone 0207 4937953
Fax 0207 4081236

I'm sure they'd just loooooove to hear from you. :twisted:
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

thankyou!
now the REAL WORK commences..let's change Bond for the better!!