Your choice for Bond in Bond 23

A place for discussion of all Bond 23/Skyfall related news and rumors
English Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, CR, TB, LALD

Re: Your choice for Bond in Bond 23

Post by English Agent »

bondnotblonde wrote:thankyou!
now the REAL WORK commences..let's change Bond for the better!!
Hi.............i think before posting to EON, you'd need to get a petition of 100,000,000 names before they took notice of any Bond fan! :)
shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

My suggestion for bond

Rob schneider is bond, and what he's about to find out...that being bond is a lot harder than it looks, derp...da derp de tweedly dum (wait that's craig :lol: ).
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

i feel tha this rob schneider is too "flip" to be james bond.
katied

Post by katied »

EON doesn't even have a website. The freaking Vatican has more contact with the outside world than they do
They're probably afraid of getting hate mail.. all the more reason for them to stay out of contact with the outside world. :lol:
Thunderpussy
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, Goldfinger, The spy who loved me,Tomorrow never dies.
Favorite Movies: Jaws, Die hard series,Independance day,The matrix trilogy

Post by Thunderpussy »

Eon would not listen to anyone,After all they know better than any Lifelong fan, Hell they even know Better than Cubby. They have become Fanatics about their New Bond.
katied

Post by katied »

Thunderpussy wrote:Eon would not listen to anyone,After all they know better than any Lifelong fan, Hell they even know Better than Cubby. They have become Fanatics about their New Bond.

That's what's so scary. :shock:
English Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, CR, TB, LALD

Post by English Agent »

katied wrote:
EON doesn't even have a website. The freaking Vatican has more contact with the outside world than they do
They're probably afraid of getting hate mail.. all the more reason for them to stay out of contact with the outside world. :lol:
I remember at one time EON did have a Bond website, but is pretty useless, and was aimed at juveniles......there was no info on it that any Bond fan didn't know.

I think EON could be a bit more public friendly and give out more information on a regular basis............perhaps a Bond news website, at least they wouldn't get mountains of email each week, if they didn't want!

But, its better than ignoring the public, and acting like some sort of mysterious organisation.

EA
katied

Post by katied »

A website would be a good idea for EON. It wouldn't have to be much-the occasional official word on what's going on, that sort of thing, and also a way to counter rumors(lord knows there area lot of those!)
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

katied wrote:A website would be a good idea for EON. It wouldn't have to be much-the occasional official word on what's going on, that sort of thing, and also a way to counter rumors(lord knows there area lot of those!)
Exactly. If EON had a website with a press room, you could find out what was Word of God and what was merely tabloid gossip. But I think they like the rumours and confusion. They seem to take the attitude that as long as Bond is being talked about, it doesn't matter whether what is being said is accurate or not.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Mulli
New Recruit

Post by Mulli »

Kristatos wrote:
katied wrote:A website would be a good idea for EON. It wouldn't have to be much-the occasional official word on what's going on, that sort of thing, and also a way to counter rumors(lord knows there area lot of those!)
Exactly. If EON had a website with a press room, you could find out what was Word of God and what was merely tabloid gossip. But I think they like the rumours and confusion. They seem to take the attitude that as long as Bond is being talked about, it doesn't matter whether what is being said is accurate or not.
Apparently there is no such thing as bad publicity.
I beg to differ.
This site has divided Bond fans, and those of us who are unhappy with the way EON productions make current Bond films have a place to voice their concerns.
No doubt the site is visited by EON employees from time to time, but they clearly do not listen. Otherwise we wouldn't have had Quantum of Boredom.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Mulli wrote: Apparently there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Try telling that to Gary Glitter.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
katied

Post by katied »

Apparently there is no such thing as bad publicity.
I beg to differ.
This site has divided Bond fans, and those of us who are unhappy with the way EON productions make current Bond films have a place to voice their concerns.
No doubt the site is visited by EON employees from time to time, but they clearly do not listen. Otherwise we wouldn't have had Quantum of Boredom.
This site is.. searches for a word and settles on "unpopular" :lol: with certain segments of the Bond fandom. But it's an opinion, Unfortunately, the stuff about EON not knowing a certain part of their anatomy from a hole in the ground is really really true.
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

Eon..babs Broccolli..SOny..not one of them is knowig what thye are even doing!! There is no goOd James Bond..he is now BLOND for pity's sake, small and he is not smart or handsome or sounding like Bond when he talks..or looking like him in any ways whateverso.
Also...there is no more james Bond "VILLAIN". where is the side-kicker that he will have a showdown with at the ned? why is the villain not larger than life itself?? where is the spectacular chases with cars boats and bikes? there is no stars even for the women! (not in the last two or three). where si the james bond sets? it is useless to save money on making htese films because the peoples DO notice and THEY DO NOT LIKE IT ONE LITTLE BIT. THEY WANT A BIG MOVIE WITH THE GOOD MUSIC!!
and please for heavens sake not Gavill..he is a boy!
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

bondnotblonde wrote: and please for heavens sake not Gavill..he is a boy!
I agree. Alan Gavill would be an awful choice for Bond. :wink:
Bring back Bond!
bondnotblonde
Lieutenant

Post by bondnotblonde »

john gavill
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

LLIVAC YRNEH yoo meen? :shock:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

I have a suggestion.

shaken not stirred
Agent
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldeneye, the spy who loved Me, the world is not enough, goldfinger, live and let die.
Favorite Movies: Iron man,Iron man 2, avengers, goldeneye, dark city, back to the future, live and let die.

Post by shaken not stirred »

FormerBondFan wrote:I have a suggestion.

Bond 24: Quantum inside , nice idea man :cheers: :lol: .
Bond....James bond....Rest in peace (1964-2002)
Countach
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Any Bond movies without DC in it!
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
RED
DREDD
Iron Man/Avengers/Thor/Capt America
Indiana Jones

Post by Countach »

So many good choices but EON wanted to make Bond, Bourne! Instead they gave us Craig! :down:

Think they won't bank on good looking actors no more, in that case, I think they should have an overweight, balding bloke as Bond. Jeremy, Richard or May would be much better as Bond, hack, Simon Pegg too, could and would have been better than Craig! :D

Come to think about it, Simon Cowell would have been fantastic as James Bond!