Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Ronson wants to record Bond theme

Post by Blowfeld »

06/07/2009 - 08:49:09

Superproducer Mark Ronson wants to record the next 'James Bond' theme.
Ronson - who was rumoured to be recording a track with Amy Winehouse for the spy franchise's last movie, 'Quantum of Solace' but aborted sessions as the troubled singer wasn't up to working - insists he has never been approached to pen the coveted song, but would love the chance to do so for the next film.

He said: "No one's called me, I think its just tabloid-ness. Of course I'd be interested, I'd do it any time. They know my number."

The 'Stop Me' star also praised his recent stint producing the Rumble Strips' forthcoming album, describing it as the best work he has done.

He added to Absolute Radio: "I've been working with the Rumble Strips on their new album, its brilliant, it's my proudest work of anything I've done."
This Story can be found at Mark Ronson wants to record theme track for next James Bond flick
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
katied

Re: Ronson wants to record Bond theme

Post by katied »

Oh hell no. Ronson=overrated.This ,of course will be w*anked elsewhere and become "Crackhouse should do the Bond theme version bazillon point 0,because..well just because,even if she's still f ***ed up". :roll:
Mazer Rackham
Q
Favorite Bond Movie: Thunderball
From Russia with love

Post by Mazer Rackham »

When anyone says they want to do, fill in the blank, for Bond you can bet it is becasue they haven't been asked and do not expect to be.

Anyway it is going to be Shirley Bassey singing the Bond 23 theme. She has a working relationship with David Arnold already so it would be easy to bring her in. And what better way to say you've run out of ideas than hiring the singer your daddy used? They could even pretend that it is because Craig is becoming Connery's Bond is the reason why.
"That f**king truck driver!" Ian Fleming
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

They are saying Leona Lewis or Amy Winehouse will preform the next theme song
............ :007:
katied

Post by katied »

Omega wrote:They are saying Leona Lewis or Amy Winehouse will preform the next theme song
I'll believe that when I see it. I don't think Crackhouse has her s*** together enough to record a Bond theme.
Mazer Rackham
Q
Favorite Bond Movie: Thunderball
From Russia with love

Post by Mazer Rackham »

Who is saying that? The fanboys?
Winehouse had her chance and blew it, more than that screwed it royally. I don't seem them wasting their time on her again.
"That f**king truck driver!" Ian Fleming
katied

Post by katied »

Mazer Rackham wrote:Who is saying that? The fanboys?
Winehouse had her chance and blew it, more than that screwed it royally. I don't seem them wasting their time on her again.

I am amazed that Crackhouse hasn't overdosed yet.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

katied wrote:
Mazer Rackham wrote:Who is saying that? The fanboys?

I am amazed that Crackhouse hasn't overdosed yet.
She may yet. I not saying she is the favorite it is what people taking the odds are saying so you might consider that.
............ :007:
katied

Post by katied »

She may yet. I not saying she is the favorite it is what people taking the odds are saying so you might consider that.
Crackhouse just got a divorce from her husband, so here's hoping she cuts ties with him...permanently... Because he has a lot to do with why she has continued to do drugs.Well, that and her parents just sort of ignoring her addiction and acting like it doesn't exist.

I'm sure someone else (equally unsuited for the job) will be rumored to be doing the Bond theme. :roll: