Past Bond villain deaths with LTK's violence level

Jamesdude
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Licence to kill,Live and Let Die, OHMSS, View to a Kill,Tommorow Never Dies

Past Bond villain deaths with LTK's violence level

Post by Jamesdude »

(Anyone can join in this thread)

Have you ever thought what past Bond villain deaths would be like if they had License To Kill's violence level?

Goldfinger :

As Goldfinger and 007 begin to scuffle, Goldfinger's pistol accidentally goes off and shatters one of the windows in the plane causing a suction of air. Bond holds on to a table nailed down, Goldfinger is immediately lifted off his feet towards the broken window, he gets stuck. The pressure then begins to pull on Goldfinger's skin, his body rips in half vertically as he is sucked out of the window, blood and a piece of Goldfinger's scalp remain on the glass shards.

Bond - "He sure had alot of guts."
Jamesdude
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Licence to kill,Live and Let Die, OHMSS, View to a Kill,Tommorow Never Dies

Re: Past Bond villain deaths with LTK's violence level

Post by Jamesdude »

Doctor No :

As the coolant reaches extremely hot levels, Bond just manages to escape No's grasp as the reactor submerges into the coolant and jumps to safety. No on the otherhand isnt so lucky as he falls victim to the boiling nuclear liquid. His skin begins to blister and boil......

No - "AHHHHHHHHHH!!! MOTHER OF GOD!!!!"

No begins to foam from his mouth, his eyeballs burst and he immediately submerges into the liquid. Blood begins to rise and bubble to the surface. Bond quickly heads to the exit to escape.

Bond - "Sorry No, I like my chineese stir fried not boiled!"
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Ohhh this is going to take some thought.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer
The Saint 007
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me, A View To A Kill, Goldfinger, GoldenEye, For Your Eyes Only, Moonraker, Octopussy, Thunderball

Post by The Saint 007 »

I'd imagine Kananga's death would have looked something along the lines of Milton Krest's death in Licence To Kill, rather than just blowing up like a balloon.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Even some of the deaths in TLD would be slightly more grizzly. OHMSS would be anther candidate but I just thought of that guy who was shredded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
............ :007:
Jamesdude
Lieutenant

Post by Jamesdude »

Live and Let Die, Baron Samedi

A few seconds after Bond destroys the Samedi robot, Another one rises out of the ground, it opens its eyes and laughs, revealing to be the real Samedi. Bond rushes towards him and the two begin to scuffle, Right behind Samedi is a coffin full of venomus snakes. Bond clocks Samedi in the jaw with a strong left hook that send him flying into the coffin face first, the snakes surround Samedi and begin to bite him rapidly. One snake wraps itself around his neck forces its way into Samedi's mouth, Bond cringes at the sight as Solitare hands him his gun.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Some of these seem more like Paul Voerhoven (sp?) levels of violence.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Blowfeld
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger
For Your Eyes only
The Living Daylights

Post by Blowfeld »

Kristatos wrote:Some of these seem more like Paul Voerhoven (sp?) levels of violence.
too right. There is some room to say the deaths in certain 007 movies would be better done in later years, for my tastes the movies usually did a decent job given the tone of the series.

However as someone who enjoys to write I appreciate the exercise in imagination, I can think of a few deaths that can be rewritten to a more modern taste on violence. Where the series was criticised in the past because of morality groups protesting every little thing.
"Those were the days when we still associated Bond with suave, old school actors such as Sean Connery and Roger Moore,"
"Daniel didn't have a hint of suave about him," - Patsy Palmer