Westley Skarsky 003 : To Indonesia With Love

WestleySkarsky
New Recruit

Westley Skarsky 003 : To Indonesia With Love

Post by WestleySkarsky »

Well i think this is the First Non-James Bond novelisation in this forum, but actually this is the Prologue of my Spy Series called Westley Skarsky 003 more story i'll reply in this same thread

Prologue :
Because of 007 had Retired so the MI6 decided to Find a new Replacement for South-East Asia Mission, the Name is Skarsky, Westley Skarsky 003

Characters :
1. H
M's Replacement his Real name is Hendrix, he was made the Decision to Replace 007 with the Less-Experience 003 to find the Rogue Agent who Possibly in Indonesia

2. Westley Skarsky
the 007 Replacement, he's less experience Agent because he still in the Young Age to be Recruited

3. Agent Shadow
BIN or Indonesian Intelligence Agency Agent, actually we can call her the Skarsky Girl (just like Bond Girl), she was assigned to Kill Skarsky under the Command of Siguto, but betrayed her Agency because of Skarsky charm

4. Bisma
Leader of ECONS (Executive for Counter-Intelligence Nationalistic and Sabotage, a SPECTRE in Skarsky Universe) he Ordered Siguto to find the Best Female Agent

5. Siguto
Corrupted Colonel of BAIS who Align with ECONS to kill Skarsky before the World knows about the Secret of BAIS-ECONS treaty

Any Critics for this Prologue, sorry for my Bad English anyway :)