Strange Astronaut Deaths

News and other Non-Bond Discussions
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Strange Astronaut Deaths

Post by commander0077again »

Just reading about old post on RIP Neil Armstrong. A few days ago I discovered that within a period of three years around a dozen Apollo astronauts (I think at least one non-astronaut but associated with the space program) died violent, mysterious deaths: car crashes, suicide, explosions. Some theorize this is some sort of hush-up campaign, they 'knew too much.' The primary 'conspiracy theory' is this was related to NASA never went to the Moon. There is certainly lots of material out there. One points does stick: if Earth is surrounded by the deadly Van Allen radiation belt, how can any living thing survive passing through it? A space craft would require several feet of lead shielding, which the NASA ships obviously didn't have (too heavy). Is this radiation belt real? Are there gaps? :cake: PPS PPK: After just finishing 'Trigger Mortis' with Bond involved in the US space program, I suppose the commander's subconscious was working undertime. (hm, if anyone wants to buy the rights to that title, contact my legal beagle)
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Re: Strange Astronaut Deaths

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

There are lots of inconsistencies about the Moon missions leading to conspiracy theories. Can't we see the stuff they left on the Moon to prove it?

Maybe David Icke is correct when he says the Moon is an alien spacecraft where they transmit a matrix style computer program to Earth enslaving humanity. :evil: :happy spin:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:Maybe David Icke is correct when he says the Moon is an alien spacecraft where they transmit a matrix style computer program to Earth enslaving humanity. :evil: :happy spin:
"They" being the lizard people, presumably.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Kristatos wrote:
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:Maybe David Icke is correct when he says the Moon is an alien spacecraft where they transmit a matrix style computer program to Earth enslaving humanity. :evil: :happy spin:
Yes. Lizards came over thousands of years ago and bred with humans creating a shape shifting master race which includes Barack Obama, the Queen etc. This is according to Icke but personaly I think the idea may be a bit far fetched.
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Post by commander0077again »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:
Kristatos wrote:
Yes. Lizards came over thousands of years ago and bred with humans creating a shape shifting master race which includes Barack Obama, the Queen etc. This is according to Icke but personaly I think the idea may be a bit far fetched.
David Icke is certainly out there with the lizard people. I think it is more probable he is being deluded, maybe intentionally by 'a group' pretending to be shaft-shifters. 'A group' could of course create faux stories about the Moon. :cake:
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!