Paul McCarney -- Is He Dead or Doubled?

News and other Non-Bond Discussions
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS YOLT GOLDFINGER LALD FYEO GOLDENEYE
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

Paul McCarney -- Is He Dead or Doubled?

Post by commander0077again »

This is probably one of the strangest topics, and one I didn't pay attention until about three weeks ago; I watched the DVD Paul McCartney in Red Square a month ago, and began to search, and came to sites "Paul/Faul" and that he's really dead, etc.... and then last night just saw PM is Really Dead ... the Last Testament of George Harrison?.

My first impression to all this: 1/ Either this was a hoax to boost sales 2/ something 'odd' one can't put one's finger on 3/ for some reason a double was used for PM, because he wanted out of the limelight or 4/ he actually died by either car accident or murder!

So I put my open to discussion cap on. It's been only a few weeks, but here's what is simmering.

The film PM is Really Dead by Joel Gilbert purports to be a documentary where Gilbert's office receives a mysterious package with cassette tapes by George Harrison. Indigest interview with him has these points: to the question why was the package sent to him, Gilbert said he had done documentaries on Bob Dylan; Harrison was a Dylan fan, so .... the voice on the DVD doesn't sound like Harrison as one can hear from early days... Gilbert says that it does have resemblance to the older Harrison. Another likelihood is that an actor is reading the transcript of the cassette (here assuming the cassettes are authentic, which we have no way of knowing). The general impression is that this is a mocumentary, but with a serious twist, to have people look at the clues and wonder why the clues?
Beatle fans (who know more of the details than meself) say that lots of the film has inaccuracies with the storyline/timeline... but here I'll just comment on the clues found in the Beatle records and album covers themselves.
Referring to the above first four impressions:
1/ the clues on the album covers are obviously not there by accident, although many can't be seen by just a glance; but enough that one has to ask: why would all these references to the death of a friend? I am speaking for myself, but I could never see myself joking over the death of a best friend, or even an acquaintance. The Beatles were friends for at least six years before they made it big, so I assume they became very close. I know that my best of buds and I were the best of buds within a couple of years, and we knew it. He became closer than a dozen siblings. So I'm transposing a bit of that to John, Paul, George and Ritchie (btw, I also just recently viewed Good Ol' Freda a fine film on the Beatles' secretary and friend before they became big and after. She never made money off them; she even gave away her Beatles memos to fans, when she could have sold them at auction ... this film shows a very nice side to the Beatles)
But back to the clues. On the Sgt. Pepper album, made supposedly after the death of Paul in a car accident (film version) or murder, there is a gravesite with flowers; a left-handed bass; Paul's sleeve has OPD band which supposedly means Officially Pronounced Dead ... there's a hand over's Paul's head, a blessing by priest? and other clues ... on another album the Beatles are posing with dismembered baby dolls. Two of the dolls have no heads and are on Paul's shoulders ... the original cover had a lot of blood, but it's said this was cleaned up. For another album, the Beatles have white tuxes and Paul has the only black rose .... there are dozens of these clues on the albums, plus on the records themselves. Again I ask why would anyone joke about the death of a friend? The clues are obviously there. Were the Beatles just morbidly nuts?
The film says MI-5 'handler' named Maxwell came to their studios early in the morning and brought them to the scene of a car crash to identify Paul's body, which they did; MI-5 opined hundreds of girls would commit suicide or something so they had to cover it up. "Do it or die" was the message. So John, especially just put in the clues. Of course, Maxwell saw through the clues and threatened them again. This was the reason John went to live in New York. "George' (voice) says that John phoned him that he was going to go public with the secret and soon after was gunned down. 'George' also wonders if the attack on him (knife-wielding prowler) was instigated by MI-5.

My conclusion on the clues is that they are obviously there. But why?

The other question is was Paul really replaced by a double? The film doesn't provide insight into this, but several Net searches give a few tidbits.
Among the most interesting is Wired magazine, Italian version, with two forensic scientists setting out to put an end to the 'Paul is dead' hoax. Instead, they came away perplexed and conclude that the Paul of today is not the same man as the Paul of the original Beatles. Their credentials can be checked, so a next step would be to verify their credentials as presented in the magazine, and then asking if their colleagues have peer-reviewed; and other ongoing investigations. But here's a few of their observations that stand out in my mind: the palate of the two men (one can be called Faul (false Paul) and the real one Paul are different: the palate can't be changed without a severe surgical procedure, which would take many months to heal, if that... they make similar conclusions to their teeth, the shape of their heads, lips, nose, etc.
I read the complete article, but forget where I read it (online)! My semi conclusion is that if this article is authentic, there's lots of food for thought. If it's just urban myth, its a great urban myth.
However, you can find discussions on David Icke forums: Paul : Alive or Dead? ... a commentary there named Faulcon/Hermajesty has good rebuttals to critics of the Wired article, and it seems they have been looking into this for years. Hermajesty view is that there is really a fake Paul. Whether he was killed in accident or murdered is another question.
Another avenue is voiceprints, which 'some' conclude do not match.
There could be several Fauls, if this is real. But the main Faul is said to be right-handed and has been photographed playing right-handed guitar. This is said to be the reason they didn't play live after the 'death' until Faul could learn to passably play left-handed bass. Btw, PM in Red Square shows 'Paul" lip-playing his bass; I thought it was because it was because it was easier to concentrate on his singing ... but now ....!

I'm sure if M sees this, he'll think Commander Double-O-Seventy-Seven has gone off many rockers, "Hm, can't be helped... Moneypenny? Make an appointment with Sir J, would you?"

I am not concluding that there is a fake Paul. But if this was a court of law, faced with the evidence at this time, I would have 51% reasonable doubt. The future may well reveal that this evidence is a load of bunk, but right now my head is open for absolute proof. (There are sites that state 'here is the absolute proof' of a Faul McCartney' in his physical changes and mental changes). :cake:
You move very well for a dead man, Mister Bond

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Re: Paul McCarney -- Is He Dead or Doubled?

Post by Omega »

Why allow McCartney's death to be covered up and kill Lennon who was arguably the more talented of the group.

BTW is it just me but McCartney look like JB Fletcher today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
............ :007:
commander0077again
Commander
Favorite Movies: OUR MAN FLINT THE ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD/ERROL FLYNN CASABLANCA ZORRO FILMS / TV SHOW

I think it was Sherlock Holmes who said, "Curiouser and curiouser ...." One of the most valid researchers I've found is Clare Kuehn blog/mass shootings and Paul is Dead. > Nick Kollestrom and Clare Kuehn podcast Feb. 19 2014 has Kuehn responding to the zillions of questions; it's possible that she has either a direct aor indirect answer to your query why was Lennon's death not 'covered up.' Kuehn notes three basic forensic clues of the 'two' Pauls: 1/ the teeth, due to the different palate sizes 2/ the mouth widths at rest 3/ the outer ear cartilage.
Kuehn's blog Mass Shootings and Paul is Dead will take hours and hours to read. I haven't read it all. You should be warned that there are graphic/gory images. They are there to make a point, not for shock value.... Two new (to me) bits are interesting: 1/ George Martin's Coat of Arms (I suppose he went to Hillary Bray) with three beetles and what could be tire treads (the supposed manner of death for Paul McCartney); 2/ John Lennon's grisly drawing of an accident victim. Kuehn notes that Lennon was not a technically-educated artist so his proportions, depth perceptions, etc. are not spot on; however the drawing is accurate in depicting the victim of a horrible accident. The conclusions would be that Lennon had either seen photos of actual car accidents, or that he was at the scene of an actual accident. They are too accurate for just imagination.
Anyway, for now, I am going to keep my mind open and tentatively give a high recommendation for Clare Kuehn's critical thinking ability.

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

This is a famous old urban legend! I wonder if the Beatles put the clues in the songs, album covers etc as a joke?
commander0077again
Commander

Another strange event: 'it is said' that Paul (or 'Faul'?) McCartney did not attend the funeral of his dad, which was two days before he was to start a new Wings tour. I wasn't there, but this should be verifiable. This is shaping up to more than an urban legend. It sounds the most impossible of impossibles, but we have to look at the facts. Btw, the Italian researchers includes one who was called in a famous murder there, and also a case on Mussolini; and another on the Pope's shooting ... so it would seem that she is real. Her mentor has been called the dean of forensics or something. Her other specialty is forensic dentistry. On PM, she says that the teeth/palates on the 'two' men are different. She also says that they can not conclude completely, because they are only working from photos. The research was supposed to be sort of a lark, they thought they could settle the matter in a few hours.

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Why wouldn't the surviving real Beatles come out with a tell all? Not much can be done to them now.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:Why wouldn't the surviving real Beatles come out with a tell all? Not much can be done to them now.

If Paul really was dead, wouldn't that be the surviving real Beatle?
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Omega wrote:Why wouldn't the surviving real Beatles come out with a tell all? Not much can be done to them now.

is it, that's right Lennon and Harrison are dead. what's ringo?

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:
Kristatos wrote:

The last Beatle standing, if this theory is correct.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Meanwhile...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5537217?1403886995=

Is there a way to remove this guy from office? He clearly has mental health issues.

(Edit: that'll teach me to read the story properly before posting. He's already lost the primary he was contesting, and is challenging the result).

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Meanwhile...

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5537217?1403886995=

Is there a way to remove this guy from office? He clearly has mental health issues.

(Edit: that'll teach me to read the story properly before posting. He's already lost the primary he was contesting, and is challenging the result).

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
He is more than ready for the job ;)

commander0077again
Commander

Omega wrote:
Kristatos wrote:

Ectually, Ringo has said, "I'm the last Beatle." :cake:

PPS PPK, I haven't looked into this for awhile now, but recall a bit that 'Paul/Faul' was featured in a BBC special and he went up to 'his' dad, and said, "Hi, dad." And his 'dad' didn't even get up to acknowledge him, or even shake his hand.

Kill him!
Kill Bond! Now!!!
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

This would be a great story if true. They could make a bunch of money if the participants told their story.