Amazon.com

News and other Non-Bond Discussions
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Amazon.com

Post by FormerBondFan »

Does anyone here use Amazon?
katied

Re: Amazon.com

Post by katied »

I do. I've bought a few books off there recently, and DVD's. They're very prompt-I get my orders on time-early even-every time.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

I just got Harry Potter Years 1-4 DVD bundle, which I ordered last Wednesday. Unfortunately....not only did item was beat up on the edges but also its edition is Canadian, NOT US. Plus, POA dvd was cut through the plastic cover that is holding the DVD's art cover. I hate it when this happens.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

FormerBondFan wrote:I just got Harry Potter Years 1-4 DVD bundle, which I ordered last Wednesday. Unfortunately....not only did item was beat up on the edges but also its edition is Canadian, NOT US. Plus, POA dvd was cut through the plastic cover that is holding the DVD's art cover. I hate it when this happens.
Did you purchase it from the "used and new" section or directly from Amazon? You should look for a refund especially if it was bought direct from Amazon.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:
FormerBondFan wrote:I just got Harry Potter Years 1-4 DVD bundle, which I ordered last Wednesday. Unfortunately....not only did item was beat up on the edges but also its edition is Canadian, NOT US. Plus, POA dvd was cut through the plastic cover that is holding the DVD's art cover. I hate it when this happens.
Did you purchase it from the "used and new" section or directly from Amazon? You should look for a refund especially if it was bought direct from Amazon.
I bought it on the used and new section. I bought the new item, but like I said, it was not only beat it up when it was delivered.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

For those who use Amazon, does any of the products delivered to your house has no single scratches, marks, or wears, especially on the edges?
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

A few weeks ago we got a some bad dvds from amazon, In the Wild With Harry Butler some of you may remember it playing on the discovery channel in the late 80s. They were suppsoed to be used like new they came lose in the box during shipping and were scratch bad enough they wouldn't play. We were able to return it because it was bought through a amazon vendor. I would contact them, tell them the new item was not as advertised being a Canadian editon and in bad shape see if you can get a refund or replacement.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Dr. No wrote:I would contact them, tell them the new item was not as advertised being a Canadian editon and in bad shape see if you can get a refund or replacement.
I bought the item from the seller (the new section) on January the 19th and received it a week later. The bundle was only beat up on the edges. The seller does offer 30 day return policy, which all items must be in the same Brand New and Unopened condition in which they were received. Unfortunately, I opened it by accident.
katied

Post by katied »

I just ordered a book from Amazon -it got here 2 days early *and* it was cheaper than anywhere else!
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

We switched over to using the Amazon subscription to get some household supplies every other month from them instead of Sams CLub with amazon prime it free 2 days shipping.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.