RadarOnline releases another purported Gibson rant

News and other Non-Bond Discussions
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebri ... nt/?hpt=T2
By the CNN Wire Staff
July 14, 2010 9:02 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- RadarOnline on Wednesday released another audio recording of an explosive argument purportedly between actor Mel Gibson and his ex-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, in which the man can be heard threatening to burn their house down.

It's the fourth such recording released since Friday by the website, which has not disclosed how it obtained the audio. The recordings are taken from a phone call and capture an obscenity-laced rant by the man as he spews racial and ethnic slurs, sexual insults and death threats.

The site claims the male voice is that of the 54-year-old Gibson. CNN has not independently confirmed the authenticity of the recordings.

In the recording released Wednesday, the man berates the woman for apparently falling asleep before having sex with him the prior evening.

"I'll burn the g...... house up. ... How dare you?" the man says as he demands the woman perform a sexual act.

In Tuesday's recording, the man uses an ethnic slur for illegal immigrants when arguing with the woman over a Latino worker employed by the couple.

On Monday, the website released a recording in which the man threatens the woman's life, saying "I'll put you in the f......ing rose garden."
Video: Defending Mel Gibson?

And in a recording released Friday, the man launches into a racist, sexist rant against the woman, telling her she looks "like a f...ing b.... on heat and if you get raped by a pack of n...ers it will be your fault."

It's unclear when the recordings were captured.

Grigorieva, 40, has acknowledged that the female voice on the recordings is hers and that the other voice is Gibson's. CNN's efforts to obtain comment from Gibson have been unsuccessful.

Mel Gibson's publicist, Alan Nierob, said Wednesday that the filmmaker continues to have no comment regarding the recordings.

The couple have been locked in a custody dispute over their daughter.

Last week, the Malibu Hills Police Department opened an investigation into an alleged domestic violence dispute between Gibson and Grigorieva.

Grigorieva filed a restraining order against Gibson alleging that he struck her in the face, according to her spokesman, Stephen Jaffe.

The estranged couple are scheduled to appear in court July 20 for a status hearing on the restraining order.

Grigorieva has also spoken with sheriff's deputies and has provided a statement to them in their domestic violence investigation, Jaffe told CNN Friday.

The recordings "will be part of the investigation," Los Angeles County Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said on Monday.

It is not known how RadarOnline obtained the recordings. Jaffe said Friday that the site did not receive them from Grigorieva.

Meanwhile, some show business personalities appeared to distance themselves from Gibson.

Longtime friend and former "Maverick" co-star Jodie Foster and Danny Glover, Gibson's co-star in the popular "Lethal Weapon" film series, declined to comment on the allegations, according to the Los Angeles Times.

On Friday, the William Morris Endeavor talent agency confirmed to CNN that Gibson is no longer their client.

An attorney for Gibson's ex-wife, Robyn, told CNN Tuesday that she also would not be commenting on the recordings.

But at least one Hollywood star was defending the embattled actor.

"I don't like what he did here, but I know Mel and I know he's not a racist," TV host Whoopi Goldberg said on ABC's "The View" Tuesday. "You can say he's being a bonehead but I can't sit and say that he's a racist, having spent time with him in my house with my kids. I can't say it."

Gibson came under fire in 2006 when he admitted to making anti-Semitic remarks during a drunken driving arrest. He issued an apology at the time, and appealed to the Jewish community to help him recover from his alcohol addiction.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Re: RadarOnline releases another purported Gibson rant

Post by FormerBondFan »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... old-digger
EXCLUSIVE NEW AUDIO: Mel Gibson Completely Loses It: 'B*tch, C*nt, Wh*re, Gold Digger!'

Posted on Jul 15, 2010 @ 09:06AM

WARNING: This audio may not be reproduced or republished.

Screaming, snarling and panting Mel Gibson completely loses it in new audio obtained and released exclusively by RadarOnline.com.

“B*tch, c*nt, whore, gold digger,” Mel yells at Oksana Grigorieva, the mother of his eight-month-old daughter.

And in this, the 5th tape released by RadarOnline.com, Gibson comes unhinged and shockingly claims that he is broke. The star has made tens of millions of dollars during his Hollywood career, but yells at Oksana, “I don’t have any f*cking money!”

With eight children and an ex-wife who got a considerable divorce settlement, Gibson blames Oksana for drivingh eight children and an ex-wife who got a considerable divorce settlement, Gibson blames Oksana for driving him into dire financial straights, all while panting and seeming to be on the verge of hyperventilating.

“F*ckin’ user! You f*ckin’ used me! I will never forgive you!” he yells and then audibly pants for several seconds during his crazed tirade.

At one point, Oksana fights back and says, “You are very mean,” and this sends Mel over the edge again. He launches into a boiling mad diatribe, saying:

“Yeah, you know what mean is now, don’t you? So don’t call me mean when I’m nice to you. Because I’d like to show you what mean really is. B*tch, c*nt, wh*re, gold digger! All true! You f*cking proved it to me! If you’re ever interested in proving otherwise, let me know. If you don’t care, I know you know what you are too.

“Look at yourself. And look what you’ve done. Look what you’ve f*cking done! Look at your son. He’s a f*cking mess. You f*cking excuse for a mother. You’re a f*cking bitch!”

At another point in the call, Mel sounds completely unglued as the subject of his support for Oksana’s music career
comes up.

“Say thank you!!! Say thank you now!!!!,” he demands while yelling at the top of his lungs.

In addition to the actor losing control of himself, the content of the new audio is shocking for his claims of desperate financial problems.

Mel says he needs cash so badly that he has resorted to selling some of his artwork collection. He also says he had to give up his Los Angeles Lakers tickets.

“I don’t have any f*cking money! I have to support you and everybody else! I have to sell paintings. I have to sell my box at the Lakers game,” Gibson screams.

And as Oksana argues and challenges him Gibson says: “Do you need to ask for that? When you know what kind of trouble I’m in!”

It’s an amazing admission from a man long considered to be one of Hollywood’s wealthiest stars.

He yells at Oksana: “I spent too much goddamn money on you! And my wife knows! It’s you!”

Mel’s wife Robyn filed for divorce shortly after RadarOnline.com published the first photos of Gibson and Oksana last year.

But Oksana fights back on this newly released audio and at one points tells Mel: “I cannot be with somebody like this. You don’t love me. You don’t love me. This is not somebody that loves me. This is some completely off-balance person who absolutely hates me. Why do you hate me so much? What did I do to you?”

Mel is under investigation by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department after Oksana accused him of domestic violence. She has told investigators that on Jan. 6 he punched her in the face, knocking out her two front teeth.

RadarOnline.com broke the story that Mel then got a handgun and waved it in her face after punching her. As she tried to leave his house he put the gun near her face and said: “I will show you how to get out of here first,” which Oksana told law enforcement she believed was a death threat.

Oksana refers to Mel being violent on this new tape as she discusses trying to build a better relationship between Mel and her son.

“Your relationship with Sasha is so f*cked up because of your violence,” Oksana tells Mel. “I was trying to make amends between you and him. Not make amends, be a diplomat between you and him.”

Sasha is the nickname for Alexander, Oksana’s son by actor Timothy Dalton.

Oksana refuses to bend to Mel’s temper even as he progresses from a menacing tone to completely out of control panting. Here is that part of their conversation:

Mel: You used me and you are telling me and proving to me what you were and what I suspected! F*ckin’ user! You f*ckin’ used me! I will never forgive you! (crazed panting)

Oksana: It’s bullsh*t.

Mel: I will never forgive you for what you’ve done to me you f*cking bitch! (out of control)

Oksana: You ruined my life! And you didn’t give me a penny.

Mel: You ruined MY life first! I ruined your life? How did I ruin your life? I gave you sh*t! You gave me nothing but f*cking grief! Alright? And bad publicity, you c*nt! How did I ruin your life?

Oksana: You destroyed my reputation and you’re the meanest person I know.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Anyone reading this?
oscartheman
Agent

Post by oscartheman »

Mel is having a meltdown.Not limiting himself to Jew hating anymore.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I think it's sad. He obviously needs professional help.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Oksana seems like a goldigger. Not that she is. Mel GIbson is crazy I don't think it can be denied. How does she hook up with all these stars? Timothy Dalton 12 years back and Gibson 2 years ago both fathering children by her. Suspicious.
............ :007:
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Mel seems to have drinking problems for a long time. Plus, he's bipolar.
FormerBondFan
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

http://www.thirdage.com/news/mel-gibson ... 11-19-2010
Mel Gibson Choked & Hit Oksana While She Held Child
Posted November 19, 2010 3:40 PM

Mel Gibson, according to estranged ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, hit and choked her while she was holding their baby daughter in her arms. Oksana Grigorieva made the allegations on CNN's "Larry King Live" program Wednesday night. Much of what she said had already been reported in the media based on audio of their heated argument leaked on the Internet, legal documents filed in the former couple's custody battle over their daughter, Lucia, and paperwork filed in a police investigation into Grigorieva's domestic violence claims.

Gibson has said he slapped Grigorieva because he felt she was endangering their daughter by shaking her and running through their dark backyard with the child in her arms. He also said the recordings leaked on the Internet were part of Grigorieva's plot to try to extort money from him, allegations Grigorieva has denied.

"Jan. 6, this year, the beating took place," E! News reported Grigorieva told King. "Mel actually assaulted me while I was holding the baby in my arms... I ran into my son's bedroom and told him, 'Mel's crazy.'"

She went on to say her 12-year-old son from a previous relationship with actor Timothy Dalton hid behind the bed as she stood with Lucia "like a mother protecting her cubs."

She said Gibson came into the room "and struck me twice."

"He wasn't drunk. He hit me, and choked me in front of my son and brandished a gun at me," she claimed.

E! News reported Grigorieva also told King she feared for her life and recorded Gibson on the phone after the altercation because she thought she wouldn't "live through the night."

"I wanted my mother to be able to prove that, if I'm dead, that this is who did it," she said.