Breaking News Thread

News and other Non-Bond Discussions
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: Breaking News Thread

Post by Kristatos »

RIP, lovely boy: It Ain't Half Hot Mum actor Windsor Davies dies aged 88 https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/173705 ... 8/?ref=rss

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

RIP Windsor Davies. I watched the classic Carry On Behind at the weekend as a tribute.
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

RIP Clive Swift

Actor Clive Swift, known to millions as Hyacinth Bucket's hen-pecked husband Richard in BBC One's 90s sitcom Keeping Up Appearances, has died aged 82.

Swift, who spent 10 years at the RSC before breaking into television, also acted in such series as Peak Practice, Born and Bred and The Old Guys.

He spent six years playing Richard opposite Dame Patricia Routledge.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-47095343
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democ ... ittees.pdf Trump INNOCENT :!: :clap: :cheers: NO Collusion :!: :clap: :happy spin: :cheers: NO obstruction of justice :!: :clap: :cheers: It's over folks :!: Liberals might commit mass suicide this week :!:
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me

bjmdds wrote:https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democ ... ittees.pdf Trump INNOCENT :!: :clap: :cheers: NO Collusion :!: :clap: :happy spin: :cheers: NO obstruction of justice :!: :clap: :cheers: It's over folks :!: Liberals might commit mass suicide this week :!:
I find it difficult to understand. And a bit boring as the Trump haters keep going on about it.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The haters are sick and demented Captain. I personally know two of them. You cannot reason with them. They don't care about the truth. They want the country to fail with Trump. These people require hospitalization in psychiatric wards to treat them :!: CNN and MSNBC are loaded with such lunatics, and I am sure ALE is having a meltdown over at her twitter account :!: Read this garbage: https://twitter.com/aliasvaughn?lang=en She needs serious help, as do her minions of losers.
Last edited by bjmdds on Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Basically muller couldn’t even find the equivalent of Monica Lewinsky.
Problem for me is this was essentially a attempted coup, DOJ thought they could bring down trump because they didn’t like him. If W bush had his DOJ do this to Obama we would be appalled. But the Washington click and media center think it was justified.
Let’s say I’m all wrong, then muller did a honest job and found he wasted 22 or do months of our lives, maybe, I guess.

it’s too d**n suspicious that the FBI was getting fisa warrants to spy on trump associates (and trump) based on propaganda they had a hand in creating, they then backed up those initial claims with news reports and blog entries supporting the phony steel dossier that were essentially reports sourced from the steel document. Its legal according to the letter of the law but the kind of bs everyone hate because it’s only ever used by those who abuse the system.
Way I see it the fbi knew it had no reason to seek fisa warrants, it also implanted people in to a political campaign to try to entrap members of a political team. FBI used to do this crap under j Edgar Hoover.
There’s a lot that needs investigating, targeting the political campaign should be left alone. It’s not unprecedented, is just heavy-handed practices we were supposed to have moved beyond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Big O, it's beyond that. These animals at the top of the FBI as well as Loretta Lynch and Oh-bama should be brought up on charges of sedition against the President of the United States :!: NOTHING was done without Oh-bama's knowledge and he showed his true colors when he lied on CBS to Bill Plante when he said he knew NOTHING about Hillary's emails, when in fact, it was PROVEN by documents that he absolutely was communicating with her on her private email server, which is against the law and they all knew it :!: Oh-bama was ON those deleted emails :!: I told everyone here from day one Oh-bama was a waste and he was as President. He is corrupt and this entire plot was to avoid his involvement with Hillary's emails :!: Case closed on him now as a loser. I want to see Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, the rot at the top of the FBI, Hillary, and Oh-bama hauled in for questioning under oath by AG Barr and have a grand jury throw the book at them :!: Anyone here who still watches CNN and MSNBC should have their heads examined. Fox can also rot now with their hiring of Donna Brazile and their suspension of Jeanine Niro, as well as that low-life Shepard Smith being allowed to spew his BS daily :!: Civil war is coming folks if these media outlets do not stop their daily lying against Trump. They are dividing this country, not Trump :!: Choose sides now, because the battle is now full blown. That slob Jerry Nadler can rot in hell as well as the head of the House committee. It will all backfire in their collective sick liberal faces when Donald Trump gets re-elected in 2020. I live in NYC with these people in Congress. I know what they stand for. Cuomo is driving people out of New York with his policies, as are Gillibrand, Cortes, and Schumer :!: These left-wing liberals breed hate and division and it will do them in. We take back the House in 2020 as well. Let Cuomo's NY celebrate infanticide before birth :!: Watch what happens in 2020 :!: [video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Wonder what Maddow will do for viewers now that her cash cow is gone? I believe hers was the highest-rated show on any of the cable news channels at one point, entirely off the back of the latest breathlessly-hyped "bombshells" from the Mueller investigation.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

"Bombshells" was a daily word used by all left-wing outlets here :!: David Muir, who should quit the nightly news and get a job as a bass singer with the Oak Ridge Boys, leads with that word every single night when the REAL bombshell is the lying media who for 3 years pushed false narratives and innuendos as their bread and butter issues on a daily basis :!: I despise the media :!: Newsbusters:Rachel Maddow, MSNBC’s premiere Russia conspiracy theorist, has begun to hemorrhage viewers following Attorney General William Barr’s anticlimactic summary of the Mueller report. Meanwhile Fox News’s Hannity, which occupies the same 9:00 p.m. Eastern timeslot as The Rachel Maddow Show, has skyrocketed in the ratings. She dropped to 43rd place last night in the ratings :!: :clap:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Maddow should get a job as a Ronad Reagen jr. impersonator once her show tanks for good: Image Image
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

I hear these things about 'let’s make America great again' and I think to myself, exactly ‘when did you think America was great’?
— Former Attorney General Eric Holder on MSNBC's "The Beat with Ari Melber" :shock: :cuss:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Actor Michael Rapaport is never shy about publicly bashing Donald Trump on social media. However, his most recent vitriol is directed at the American left for continuing to pursue the Russian collusion angle in an effort to dethrone the president. The 49-year-old actor has received backlash in the past for some of his more brutally honest thoughts on public matters, including politics. In a recent video posted to Twitter, Rapaport dug in deep on “Democrats and independent snowflakes” in the wake of Attorney General William Barr’s four-page summary of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian collusion with Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.-------- “Dust yourselves off and figure out other ways to f--- him. Mainly, whoever’s gonna run against him representing the Democrats. That means you, Joe Biden. That means you, crying Cory Booker,” Rapaport continued. “Beto, or Beta, whatever the f--- your name is. And Bernie f---ing Sanders. Start training like it’s Rocky f---ing III.” He continued: “And to all the people out there, stop whining, stop f---ing complaining. You don’t need to f---ing read the report. It’s over! Figure out another way to f--- D---stain Donald Trump. Because the Russian avenue, it didn’t work. We gotta move on. Now!”
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

MSNBC, NBC News top political editor accused of 'trying to intimidate' reporter on 'behalf of the DNC' :!: :roll: A reporter is accusing the managing editor of NBC News and MSNBC’s political coverage of trying to "intimidate” him into spiking a story about the Democratic National Committee in a chilling phone conversation that he says had her acting as a political operative and not a fellow journalist. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/msnbc- ... of-the-dnc
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Bring back Bond!
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I guess that last hamster he ate was past its sell-by date.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Secret FBI tapes that accuse Martin Luther King Jr of having extramarital affairs with '40 to 45 women' and even claim he 'looked on and laughed' as a pastor friend raped a parishioner exist, an author has claimed. The civil rights hero was also heard allegedly joking he was the founder of the 'International Association for the Advancement of P***y-Eaters' on an agency recording that was obtained by bugging his room, according to the sensational claims made by biographer David Garrow - a Pulitzer prize-winning author and biographer of MLK.--------#metoo? Where is Alyssa Milano now? What should the fallout be now? Should the January holiday be cancelled? All you hear about is removing statues of past famous people the left-wing liberals deem evil. Well, what about this now? Will this be the lead story on CBS or ABC or NBC?
Last edited by bjmdds on Tue May 28, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I didn't think MLK's womanising was exactly a secret before.