MI6 Bond forums down

News and other Non-Bond Discussions
katied

MI6 Bond forums down

Post by katied »

For stuff that baffles you.

I'll start..apparently MI6(the forums and the site) is fuxored(again!) When you try to go to the forums you get rerouted to Commander Bond's :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
oscartheman
Agent

Re: The OMGWTF! thread

Post by oscartheman »

katied wrote:For stuff that baffles you.

I'll start..apparently MI6(the forums and the site) is fuxored(again!) When you try to go to the forums you get rerouted to Commander Bond's :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Cruel irony would be to reroute them here.
katied

Post by katied »

Cruel irony would be to reroute them here.

Indeed.

I just find it amusing, since the people at MI6 LOVE to talk smack about Commander Bond,yet they go there when MI6 goes kaput(quite frequently, anymore! :twisted: )
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Have they go a feud going?
Bring back Bond!
katied

Post by katied »

carl stromberg wrote:Have they go a feud going?
Yeah..you could say say that. :lol:

Even though the color scheme(reddish and black) leaves a lot to be desired, I prefer Commander Bond.At least they don't accuse every new poster of being a troll like they do at MI6[/my two cents] :P
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

Oh dear. Tarnishing all the members on Mi6 with the same brush katie?
That would be like saying all the members of DCINB are like katied and bjmdds.
But it's nice to know that you still visit Ktbeu, can't resist catching up and seeing what's going on can ya. :lol:
Don't worry I'm sure Mi6 will be back shortly.
:cheers:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Captain Nash wrote:Oh dear. Tarnishing all the members on Mi6 with the same brush katie?
That would be like saying all the members of DCINB are like katied and bjmdds.
But it's nice to know that you still visit Ktbeu, can't resist catching up and seeing what's going on can ya. :lol:
Don't worry I'm sure Mi6 will be back shortly.
:cheers:
Do you know who is doing this to you? Strange to have all of the website compromised at once.
............ :007:
katied

Post by katied »

Captain Nash wrote:Oh dear. Tarnishing all the members on Mi6 with the same brush katie?
Hard to deny there's a certain mindset at The Place That Can't Be Named when one of their people is accusing Commander Bond of sabotaging them on Commander Bond's boards-where-I might add- they are being welcome despite MANY The Place That Can't Be Named posters who talk smack about Commander Bond.Frequently. :roll:

Once they quit accusing all new people of being trolls and making fun of "noobs", then maybe I'll lighten up on them. :roll:
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

There is a thread in the General Discussion section of CommanderBond discussing MI6.

http://debrief.commanderbond.net/index. ... try1072339

The MI6 members could always post here. They may learn something about James Bond. :evil: :evil:
katied

Post by katied »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:There is a thread in the General Discussion section of CommanderBond discussing MI6.

http://debrief.commanderbond.net/index. ... try1072339

The MI6 members could always post here. They may learn something about James Bond. :evil: :evil:

Yeah,I know but this is so WTF it really needs its own thread, IMO.

As far as posting here, I know several MI6'ers *waves* have screen names here but they don't use them(much). I suspect there are a fair amount of MI6 people lurking judging by how many people are here as guests and/or hidden sometimes. :idea:
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

Katie you need to get out more.
Why does this bother you so much?
The members of Cbn have no problem with some of the Mi6ers posting there. So why have an issue with it?
Your claims that Mi6 are always dissing Cbn are like saying all Americans are stupid because George W Bush is.
I'd be more worried that some of them start posting here as some have claimed. Then we may see the s**t hit the fan.
I'm sure you'd like to catch up with B.Brown and Retrokitty?
katied

Post by katied »

You know,I am sure when MI6 comes back(if it does :shock: that the amount of wanking and conspiracy theories(at The Place That Can't be named they're one and the same :twisted: ) about what happened will be EPIC. :twisted:
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

As usual you've skirted the question.
Why can't you answer a question when you're asked?
I'm sure Mi6 Keeping The British End Up will return. Quite when that'll be is anyones guess.
Just checked over at Cbn, the arms are still open, and the hospitality is still present. So why would it bother you?
You don't post on either site. It's quite odd really.
katied

Post by katied »

Word is that MI6 got hacked. I have to say, if that's the case, then I am not at all surprised.

I made this observation the last time this happened and I'll make it again: The posters at MI6 talk a LOT of smack about Commander Bond.That's what makes the welcome they get at Commander Bond so surprising.

Yet there was at least one MI6 poster accusing Commander Bond of trying to steal away MI6's posters. True, that person got schooled pretty quickly,but still, it makes them look bad, IMO.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

OMGWTF!
Now CBn is offline.
:shock:
What is going on with the Bond forums?
:o
Is dcinb going to be the next to disappear?
:?
OMG
OMG
OMG
WTF!
:gun:
:skull:
:cig:
:cig:
:007:
katied

Post by katied »

The poster Gustav Graves is making MI6 look bad, with his continuing accusations that Commander Bond is sabotaging MI6. Can you say "headcase?" I can. Luckily, several MI6 posters have smacked him down including Sweeney and Stocks. :shock:.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

katied wrote:The poster Gustav Graves is making MI6 look bad, with his continuing accusations that Commander Bond is sabotaging MI6. Can you say "headcase?" I can. Luckily, several MI6 posters have smacked him down including Sweeney and Stocks. :shock:.
Riiiiiiight.
Pot.
Kettle.
Black.
Hmmmm.
katied

Post by katied »

I noticed one of the MI6 posters said that they thought Commander Bond was a lot less cliqueish than MI6. So it's not just me! :twisted:
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

Still not back katie.
What are we going to do?
It's been almost a week.
:( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

Oh look life.
katied

Post by katied »

From what I've seen at Commander Bond some of MI6's most frequent posters are threatening not to return when and if it ever comes back. I would be lying if I didn't say that gives me a feeling of schaudenfreude.