Milestones and rankings.

DCinB Forum Information and Other Related Discussions
katied

Re: Milestones and rankings.

Post by katied »

Like I said..people are entitled to change their mind..I think it started when there was a huge tide of anti-Craig sentiment over at The Place That Can't Be Named that went unchecked,more or less.I got tired of explaining myself and why I liked Daniel Craig.Also, I started posting here).
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:Like I said..people are entitled to change their mind..I think it started when there was a huge tide of anti-Craig sentiment over at The Place That Can't Be Named that went unchecked,more or less.I got tired of explaining myself and why I liked Daniel Craig.Also, I started posting here).
How would you know if you didn't even join it until after the film was released? If memory serves, most at MI6 were either "I'll wait and see" or "Craig will be great" while there were certain members who were outright against it (BJ, Charles Vine, jb00seven, ect).
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

On topic.
Well there's a first for a while here.
1400th post.
Yay me...all hail Spectre 01.
This organisation does not tolerate Kat...failure.
Only kidding.
Nash.
katied

Post by katied »

The anti-Craig stuff had been going for a while(and still is to varying degrees...)when I got there.
retrokitty
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, DN, FRWL, TB, CR
Favorite Movies: Withnail & I, Breakfast at Tiffany's

Post by retrokitty »

katied wrote:The anti-Craig stuff had been going for a while(and still is to varying degrees...)when I got there.
Then why didn't you join in with those on MI6 to state your distaste for him? .... oh I forgot...
katied wrote:I got tired of explaining myself and why I liked Daniel Craig.
So you came to the site called "Daniel Craig is not Bond" to do that....

katied wrote:Also, I started posting here.
When in Rome I suppose... :o

:D
katied

Post by katied »

^Whatever :roll: Someone definitely knows the definition of "reaching" :roll:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

The transition is amazing.

Katied on MI6 - "Craig is great! :D "
Katied joining DCINB - "I think Craig is still great. :) "
Month Later - "Craig's not that good.:?"
BJ's Reply - "Good job Katied! Now you see the light! :D"
Katied - "Yes, I hate Babs too! In fact I think QOS is gonna suck! Craig sucks LOLZORZ!!! :D :lol: "
Stocks: "I still think QOS will be great and Dan will be terrific again. :) "
Katied's Reply: "Uh, this is not a Craig fansite. Retard. :roll: :roll: :roll: "
katied

Post by katied »

Well, this place IS called Daniel Craig is NOT Bond.Apparently some people think that this is The Place That Can't Be Named. Umm yeah. :roll:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:Well, this place IS called Daniel Craig is NOT Bond.Apparently some people think that this is The Place That Can't Be Named. Umm yeah. :roll:
Katied, I know what this place is. I've been here for over a year. Just because I state my opinion doesn't mean I've broken any rules here. This site does welcome pro-Craigers. Why do you act like it's otherwise?
katied

Post by katied »

At least I'm not a mod at a site where the mods SHOULD be doing their job but aren't. I would rather refer to that place as The Place That Can't Be Named.You(and Stocksilevan and Kitty)are the only ones that seem to be bothered by it.Coincidence?I think not. :roll:
retrokitty
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, DN, FRWL, TB, CR
Favorite Movies: Withnail & I, Breakfast at Tiffany's

Post by retrokitty »

Awww Captain Nash... let her be..... I mean really... MI6 was katied a long time ago and recovered. Surely DCinB will recover from being katied too.

hmmmm I like it.

Someone call you names or scream expletives at you? Well, you've just been katied!

Express an opinion with which someone doesn't agree? Watch out, you'll be katied!

:lol: :P 8)

PS: I'm not bothered by whatever you say... you have to type it out... and considering the difficulty with which you do that normally, it's funny that you choose such a long nickname for a place to which we refer with three letters. :)
Last edited by retrokitty on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katied

Post by katied »

Katied, I know what this place is. I've been here for over a year. Just because I state my opinion doesn't mean I've broken any rules here. This site does welcome pro-Craigers. Why do you act like it's otherwise?
You run in and start whining anyone someone says something that's even remotely anti-Craig.For every anti-Craig post there you are with a post rah rahing him.It gets a little old, quite frankly.You're entitled to do it.I'm not a mod(DUH!!) just saying that it's a *little* irritating is all.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:
You run in and start whining anyone someone says something that's even remotely anti-Craig.For every anti-Craig post there you are with a post rah rahing him.It gets a little old, quite frankly.You're entitled to do it.I'm not a mod(DUH!!) just saying that it's a *little* irritating is all.
And you never did that? :roll:
katied

Post by katied »

It's irritating regardless of whoever does it.I don't apologize for doing it over at the other place,or try to hide that I did so :roll:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Neither do I. No one has complained about it. Well, except you, but you don't really count since you lack class compared to most members at DCINB. If my support for Craig bugged anyone here, well I wouldn't have this honorable rank title. :P
Last edited by stockslivevan on Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

Stocks, you've been K8'd.
:lol:
:cheers:
katied

Post by katied »

If my support for Craig bugged anyone here, well I wouldn't have this honorable rank title. :P
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .That is all.again with the fixation on post counts.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Captain Nash wrote:Stocks, you've been K8'd.
:lol:
:cheers:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:
If my support for Craig bugged anyone here, well I wouldn't have this honorable rank title. :P
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .That is all.again with the fixation on post counts.
Not really, they're just fun to use against you.

katied

Post by katied »

^How mature.

Apparently that's the way you roll over at The Place That Can't Be Named.