Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:^How mature.
Well, yes. I am. :) Thank you.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Re: Milestones and rankings.

Post by stockslivevan »

I have been awared 00-Agent at MI6. Now I have too look down at all of you. :twisted:
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

stockslivevan wrote:I have been awared 00-Agent at MI6. Now I have too look down at all of you. :twisted:
:cheers:

Do you mean the British intelligence service or the James Bond fan website forum?
Bring back Bond!
katied

Post by katied »

Do you mean the British intelligence service or the James Bond fan website forum?
He means the forum(The Place That Can't Be Named :P)
retrokitty
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, DN, FRWL, TB, CR
Favorite Movies: Withnail & I, Breakfast at Tiffany's

Post by retrokitty »

stockslivevan wrote:I have been awared 00-Agent at MI6. Now I have too look down at all of you. :twisted:
A double agent eh?? ;) Do the powers that be at MI6 know your rant as SPECTRE -2 here? hehehehhe

Love it!! What fun.
katied

Post by katied »

One of the suggestions over at The Place That Can't Be Named was for people to be able to suggest posters who they think should be Double O's. Talk about something that could be easily abused.

They don't look kindly on "traitors" over at MI6.Those of you that post there(and here)are taking a chance.Just sayin'.
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

Oh please k8d... Here's a dose of your own medicine... Lurker much? :P

I think a nomination thing is just that, nominations... the mods and admin don't follow every thread and not all valued contributors are noticed by them.. But it would still be up to the powers that be to make the appointments. It's all in fun anyway.

As for traitors... I openly post here - it's quite obvious who I am. And I've discussed this site and my involvement with a couple of mods and there are no problems. What problems could there be? What are they going to do, suspend or ban us for posting on another forum... Crazy! I'd be banned for posting on my crazy cat lady forum before I was banned for posting on another Bond forum... No one here has a problem with us posting there...
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Remember this thread is for DCINB rankings and milestones, not other forums.

Although I did achieve the rank of "Super Member" on The Biscuit World forums recently.
Bring back Bond!
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

carl stromberg wrote:Remember this thread is for DCINB rankings and milestones, not other forums.

Although I did achieve the rank of "Super Member" on The Biscuit World forums recently.

That's awesome!!! ;)... oddly enough, when I searched out a piccie, on google image, like this one...

I found dozens of photos of Ms. Clinton... any reason that you might know of?
katied

Post by katied »

retrokitty wrote:Oh please k8d... Here's a dose of your own medicine... Lurker much? :P
The same could be said of you :roll:
I think a nomination thing is just that, nominations... the mods and admin don't follow every thread and not all valued contributors are noticed by them.. But it would still be up to the powers that be to make the appointments. It's all in fun anyway.
The fact of the matter is, it could SO easily abused.
As for traitors... I openly post here - it's quite obvious who I am. And I've discussed this site and my involvement with a couple of mods and there are no problems. What problems could there be? What are they going to do, suspend or ban us for posting on another forum... Crazy! I'd be banned for posting on my crazy cat lady forum before I was banned for posting on another Bond forum... No one here has a problem with us posting there...
Backpedaling much?Did you not see the posts DEMANDING that I be banned-from people I don't even have a beef with at The Place That Can't Be Named? *please*
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

I'm not back pedaling... Those complaints were based on the negative things about MI6 which you said on this forum - not just the fact that you posted here. No one cares about who posts where. I believe the comments were that if you were so happy here and you hated MI6 so much, why have the membership there. That's all.

If you were to post in a constructive manner both here and at MI6, there would be no problem with it.
katied

Post by katied »

retrokitty wrote:I'm not back pedaling
Yeah right. :roll:
Those complaints were based on the negative things about MI6 which you said on this forum - not just the fact that you posted here. No one cares about who posts where. I believe the comments were that if you were so happy here and you hated MI6 so much, why have the membership there. That's all
No, what those comments were proof of is

a) A mob mentality(they were the cyber equivalent of a angry mob..apparently you were reading a bizarro version of those posts). *pedal pedal pedal* :roll: :roll: :roll:

b)An elite over there(yourself included :? )
If you were to post in a constructive manner both here and at MI6, there would be no problem with it.
Ummm yeah :roll:
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Katied, cool it. I demand you to stop. *holds up OO-Agent badge*

katied

Post by katied »

Dude.This is as nice as I get.Haha.

(and are you trying to make me say "You're not a mod here" with that comment? You have no powers here.You may think that you have some sort of cache with the Double O thing but..you don't.Not here.Not at MI6.Not anywhere.)

And I'm well on my way to being promoted again(getting close(ish)to 500 posts.)
not that it matters.really.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Robert Mugabe was demoted today - he was stripped of his knighthood, so no more Sir Robert Mugabe.
Bring back Bond!
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

katied wrote:And I'm well on my way to being promoted again(getting close(ish)to 500 posts.)
not that it matters.really.

hahhaha... Anyone who posts enough gets a new title, non? That is not the same as the fun and honourary title that admins give for contributing to the site in a positive way, either here or at MI6.

A bit of a flip flop on what's important and matters to you when it comes to status eh k8d? :wink:

Early congrats though... I look forward to your 500th post!! I really do. Might it be 500 rolling eye smilies?? :lol:
katied

Post by katied »

Ah,but Mugabe is someone who deserves to be demoted,no?

Stocks, not everyone thinks what you have to say is funny.I know I don't.That's not to say I don't have a sense of humor, I do.But being at The Place That Can't Be Named has rubbed off on you.Definitely.Speaking of being sick of it.Really.
katied

Post by katied »

stockslivevan wrote:
katied wrote:Stocks, not everyone thinks what you have to say is funny.
But you're overly melodramatic, because clearly certain members think I'm funny. Right guys? ...Right? ...... *tumbleweed passes by*
Cue a gazillion pro-The Place That Can't Be Named posts :?

Oh. Okay... *tear drop*
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

MI6 forums, gotta love that place. :D
katied

Post by katied »

stockslivevan wrote:MI6 forums, gotta love that place. :D
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? .That is all. :lol: