Milestones and rankings.

DCinB Forum Information and Other Related Discussions
katied

Re: Milestones and rankings.

Post by katied »

^LOL Yeah right :roll:

This place doesn't have power tripping posters like the Place That Can't Be Named :roll: That's B.S. behavior, and MOST people here know it.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:LOL at least *I'll* get a Double O when the time comes.Not a title like Spectre-2. suck it
Look everyone, it's Katied who thinks I give a d**n about my rank and title and tries to tease me over the fact that I didn't get a certain honorable title instead of the one I got and she fails at her attempt! :lol: I happen to be proud of that ranking. It's not really valuable, it's just a fun thing for the forum. Given your behavior and negative attitude, I doubt you'll get an honorable title.

Suck it.

katied

Post by katied »

Umm I've never gotten a warning...or two or 3.Unlike you and Nash. HA HA!
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

And yet we still got honorable titles. HAHA.
katied

Post by katied »

Like it matters.as*swipes.both of you
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:Like it matters.as*swipes.both of you
We wouldn't be talking if you didn't care so much about it. :wink:
katied

Post by katied »

At lest I don't feel compelled to post "OMG!Daniel Craig is the best Bond EVAR!" c*rap any time someone posts an opposing opinion of him.

Apparently you haven't noticed the name of this board OR you're really retarded(a distinct possibility..)or you just don't care OR it's a combination of all of those things.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Of course you don't feel compelled to do that. You're hoping that shifting your opinion on Craig will get you a free pass here. My opinions are just as welcomed as the anti-Craig's, otherwise I wouldn't have been welcomed. But I have been. No one tells me "go back to MI6" whenever I show my support for Craig, but you have. That's what separates you from them, you're not a welcoming person.
katied

Post by katied »

And that matters because? This place is called Daniel Craig Is Not Bond.... retard........ Quite frankly your rah rahing of Daniel Craig after someone posts an opposing view gets kinda old.I may be in the minority on this one but.. *shrug*

I've never wanted or asked for a pass.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

Nothing like going off topic in the milestone thread there.
I really don't know why we bother with the member who cannot be named. :roll: Give me a break.
You'll never win, and no matter what logic anyone puts into a post, the illogical will be posted back. No straight answers, all because someone doesn't get her own way. :lol:
I suggest saving your time and let them rant about...whatever issue they have. :?
I'm wondering if she was an only child? Maybe a spoilt brat. :lol:
Anyway as a titled member of this forum and others :lol: I'll try and stay on topic, only four more posts untill I reach 1400 posts. Yay me. 8)
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

katied wrote:Umm I've never gotten a warning...or two or 3.Unlike you and Nash. HA HA!
Why do I get the feeling that's about to change?
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
retrokitty
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, DN, FRWL, TB, CR
Favorite Movies: Withnail & I, Breakfast at Tiffany's

Post by retrokitty »

stockslivevan wrote:You're hoping that shifting your opinion on Craig...

Hahaha... stocks... that is the understatement of the year! You should have the title of DCinB Comedian...

And dear katied should get the title of Hypocritical FlipFlop Fanny!! After all her whinging about Thrice flip flopping... I found her comments on this board quite funny considering what she once thought - or still does but just wants to fit in somewhere...

Post subject: : How Many Times Have You Seen It?
5 times(as an aside-my parents saw CR last night.My dad liked it,but my mom thought it was too violent.She did agree with me that Daniel Craig is VERY good looking though )
Seven(or is it eight?I'm confused.We wouldn't want that )
The times I've seen it the sound has been about perfect-though when there's a loud scene-like in the embassy for instance-it's noticeable.
I think I got y'all beat.11.Yes,I know,but it's a really good movie
I'm done seeing CR(well, until it comes out on DVD anyways).I'd say pretty much every time I saw it was good(except for the last)No lie:The other people in the movie theater didn't laugh at ANYTHING.I was the only one laughing which was kinda weird.
I find myself quoting CR almost without realizing it Well, it does have a lot of good(and memorable)quotes.

As for the subject of this thread... I think it's great that Nash is a contributor her and at MI6. A true blue Bond fan whose contribution to both sites have been recognised. And isn't that what it's all about?... Loving Bond... I know the name of this site and that the latest one was a disappointment to many/most here... but still... we all come here to share and learn about the character that has touched us more than most have. I know I am not a member of any other kind of fansite.

So to Nash... good on you mate!! ;) :cheers:
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Remember Kitty that lots of people have flip flopped over the Craig as Bond issue. Those who praised Die Another Day and attacked the potential casting of Craig in 2005, saying he was highly unsuitable, now bash Brosnan's Bonds and state that Craig's Bond is on a par with Connery at his peak. :wink:
Bring back Bond!
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

carl stromberg wrote:Remember Kitty that lots of people have flip flopped over the Craig as Bond issue. Those who praised Die Another Day and attacked the potential casting of Craig in 2005, saying he was highly unsuitable, now bash Brosnan's Bonds and state that Craig's Bond is on a par with Connery at his peak. :wink:
Oh yes... I was one who thought Craig would be horrible. I saw three photos of him in the paper and was asked by an English lawyer I worked for what I thought of him. I said: Too short, Too blond, not handsome enough.

Then I saw the movie and was convinced that yes, a shorter, blonder Bond worked - for me at least.

I made those comments regarding flipflopping since it was such a huge issue for KT'd on MI6 with Thrice. Here she agrees all can have an opinion, but she didn't there. That is all...

:)
katied

Post by katied »

People can change.That's all I have to say about that :roll:

(Oh, and:Retrokitty's comments are reaching,at best :roll:)
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Technically though, changing one's mind once is not a flip flop, so katied and the original Craig critics are not flip floppers.
Bring back Bond!
katied

Post by katied »

That's right.

(Unlike,say, Thrice.Who has flip flopped WAY more than I EVER have......... *smug*)
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

carl stromberg wrote:Technically though, changing one's mind once is not a flip flop, so katied and the original Craig critics are not flip floppers.
I'd agree with that. I guess I just find it a bit silly or strange when one goes from one extreme to the other. Sure, when asked, I made a quick statement about how I didn't think Craig looked like Bond... but then I didn't think about it again until I saw the movie. I was convince that Craig was Bond -I know others were not.

But when one goes from loving something and thinking it's wonderful/good looking/ perfect... to hating it... I just wonder if one has really changed their mind or didn't know what they thought in the first place, or doesn't know how they feel now... and just rides whatever bandwagon suits their needs/wants for the time.

Nothing wrong with that so long as they don't fault others for doing similar things I suppose. :)
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

retrokitty wrote:
carl stromberg wrote:Technically though, changing one's mind once is not a flip flop, so katied and the original Craig critics are not flip floppers.
I'd agree with that. I guess I just find it a bit silly or strange when one goes from one extreme to the other. Sure, when asked, I made a quick statement about how I didn't think Craig looked like Bond... but then I didn't think about it again until I saw the movie. I was convince that Craig was Bond -I know others were not.

But when one goes from loving something and thinking it's wonderful/good looking/ perfect... to hating it... I just wonder if one has really changed their mind or didn't know what they thought in the first place, or doesn't know how they feel now... and just rides whatever bandwagon suits their needs/wants for the time.

Nothing wrong with that so long as they don't fault others for doing similar things I suppose. :)
I think some people in the Bond establishment had an interest in showing support for Craig as Bond - even though they said casting him as Bond would be a joke when he was first linked to the part in summer 2005.
Bring back Bond!
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

I remember his name being thrown around in the summer and I didn't balk at the suggestion. I liked the idea, but at the time I "knew" it would never happen because I thought they would just look for another pretty boy like Pierce Brosnan with limited acting talent and would never have the balls to go with someone who looked like a convincing Bond like Craig. Glad I was wrong. :)