Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Extended leave...

Post by Captain Nash »

I'm sure there wont be to many members here who'll be unhappy to see, I've decided to take an extended leave of absence from the forums.
I've tried over the last few days to get katied to stop trolling, and for our argument with each other to be taken behind the scenes, but with little effect.
She has followed me not only around the forum (and claiming to be innocent) but also back over to Mi6.
I've pretty much had enough of her crap, and think the best option for you guys is if I take a long break.
I'd just like to say thanks for putting up with me, I know alot of you dislike me, and I don't blame you to be honest. But where some of you may think I'm being serious, don't be fooled to much. I'm not as obsessed by Mr.Craig as much as you may think. Yes I'm a pro-Craig fan, but some of you are too easy to wind up. :wink:
Anyway, thanks for some good times, and keep the forum going. You guys do get some good discussions going when we stray away from the obvious pro and anti arguments.
Untill the next time we meet...ciao for now.
Captain Nash.
:cheers: