Bye Bye DCINB!

DCinB Forum Information and Other Related Discussions
katied

Re: Bye Bye DCINB!

Post by katied »

Sweetie,according to him and Retrokitty, it's some sort of crime to be hidden . Funny,because I know BOTH of them did so when they posted here. IMO they were not practicing what they preach-doing something they say other people should not do? It's just wrong. :? :? :?
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

Don't call me sweetie.
It's creepy. And I don't like you. TROLL.
katied

Post by katied »

Well, it's true.He is a hypocrite of the highest order.And that's not me being harsh,it's the truth. :?

*waves to Stocks even though he's hidden* :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

I didn't realise stocks was leaving until now.
Shame you're gone mate. Place won't be the same without you.

Glad to hear many of the anti-Craig gang saying you'll be missed on here too - which speaks volumes about the forum in general for the easy-going attitude on here.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Stocksilvian has not logged in since he started this thread. You can read the forum without logging in, so he may be having the odd read - if he is that bored. :evil:
Bring back Bond!
katied

Post by katied »

I stand corrected about him logging in. *shrug* Still, the not logging in thing *is* something he said and was emphatic about.Just sayin'.

Oh and not trying to be harsh but I thought his starting this thread was unnecessary. :|
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

katied wrote:Sweetie,according to him and Retrokitty, it's some sort of crime to be hidden . Funny,because I know BOTH of them did so when they posted here. IMO they were not practicing what they preach-doing something they say other people should not do? It's just wrong. :? :? :?
*Hypocrite warning*
Katied not only do you remain hidden almost anytime you frequently visit Mi6. (Don't worry I can see you) you also have a duplicate account.
Say hello to katied...or is that ggeaux.
Sprung. :lol:
Duplicate accounts ehhh. Naughty naughty. :007:
katied

Post by katied »

Umm yeah. Funny coming from someone who can't keep a handle on the poster named Jordan :roll: Now who's the hypocrite :roll: STFU before someone REALLY calls you out and you go running back to MI6 in tears :roll: BTW there is probably NO shortage of people who would be willing to call you out,on any number of comments you've made :?
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

:lol:
I think I may have touched on a nerve here.
ggeaux...I mean katied, I'm one of many mods who play there role. I don't take any notice of your mod comments as you are a nobody. You'll always be a nobody.
I have had duplicate accounts here in the past. But carl has deactivated them all for me.
And you thought I didn't know. :lol:
8)
:lol:
katied

Post by katied »

Yeah well, if someone knows such things they should say something. It's a credibility wrecker :roll:
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

Back to the drawing board ggeaux.
But don't worry, we can see you a mile off.
This site really has become the last refuse of a scoundrel...or in your case a troll.
I'll use the troll card as a compromise to telling me to stfu.
Report away ggeaux. I'll take a warning if it means we might get rid of you.