SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Re: DCINB Forum Disputes Thread

Post by stockslivevan »

Four words: Get a f**king life.
katied

Post by katied »

LOL QOS is a big, smelly turd if the reviews are to be believed.That's not going to be an easy turd to polish :twisted:
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

katied wrote:No,but apparently Nash was.. that or he gets a certain sort of pleasure out of bringing his personal problems everywhere with him. I discussed Nash's behavior with someone on IM ....we came to the agreement that it has everything to do with things that have happened in his life,and it is OBVIOUS he takes his personal problems out on other people(IOW that is the reason for his bad attitude and power tripping...not only that but it's a pretty crappy thing to do :?

Katied I don't really care if they ban me this time. I've been away from this site for a while due to computer problems.
Just caught up on this thread.
Your above comments make me sick. I will be reporting them to the mods of this site. How dare you make a post of this nature. You have no idea what my wife and I have gone through this year, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let a sad and twisted person like you get away with it.
Pray I never meet you in person, cos I'll rip your freaking spine out for the post you made. Go fcuk yourself katied.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Captain Nash wrote:
katied wrote:No,but apparently Nash was.. that or he gets a certain sort of pleasure out of bringing his personal problems everywhere with him. I discussed Nash's behavior with someone on IM ....we came to the agreement that it has everything to do with things that have happened in his life,and it is OBVIOUS he takes his personal problems out on other people(IOW that is the reason for his bad attitude and power tripping...not only that but it's a pretty crappy thing to do :?

Katied I don't really care if they ban me this time. I've been away from this site for a while due to computer problems.
Just caught up on this thread.
Your above comments make me sick. I will be reporting them to the mods of this site. How dare you make a post of this nature. You have no idea what my wife and I have gone through this year, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let a sad and twisted person like you get away with it.
Pray I never meet you in person, cos I'll rip your freaking spine out for the post you made. Go fcuk yourself katied.
katie has got a warning for that post. We can have a heated debate about Craig as Bond and about peoples' behaviour when discussing Bond, but personal insults are not really on.
Bring back Bond!
katied

Post by katied »

This'll get me a warning but I have to say it:

I speak my mind.Rarely if ever do I think I've crossed a line.I'm not going to apologize for what i said.I thought it needed to be said.It's no worse than some of the things that the pro-Craigs say(and they can be very offensive when they want to)

It's just hard for me to believe that someone didn't see that before.Would it have been let slide if someone hadn't reported it?probably. I have no problem reporting posts that are personal slams,or irrelevant(or both)

Not commenting on it until someone says something...just doesn't sit right with me. *shrug*
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the reported post Carl, it's much appreciated.
For the most part the members of this forum are decent folk, albeit with differing opinions on Bond.
But the good thing is that it makes for good debate. Katied however chooses to bring her frustrations with Mi6 here in order to whine and moan about subjects that are generally nothing to do with the subject at hand.
I wasn't expecting an apology from her, and I dont want one. But the matter has been handled by the powers that be. Thanks once again, and keep up the good work.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

katied wrote:This'll get me a warning but I have to say it:

I speak my mind.Rarely if ever do I think I've crossed a line.I'm not going to apologize for what i said.I thought it needed to be said.It's no worse than some of the things that the pro-Craigs say(and they can be very offensive when they want to)

It's just hard for me to believe that someone didn't see that before.Would it have been let slide if someone hadn't reported it?probably. I have no problem reporting posts that are personal slams,or irrelevant(or both)

Not commenting on it until someone says something...just doesn't sit right with me. *shrug*
You received a warning posting about the same thing before: the post was deleted. The other moderators and I do like to read and take part in this forum. But we do have other things to do, so we do not like to spend too much time on the forum reading the hateful drivel in this thread.
Bring back Bond!
katied

Post by katied »

we do not like to spend too much time on the forum reading the hateful drivel in this thread.
Hateful is right.I reported a post about being threatened.I trust that is going to be taken care of.?

thank you.
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in thinking most of you are over katied almost as much as I am.
I know I have her on the ignore list, and I know many others of you do to, but sometimes it's impossible to ignore her.
Trying to have an opinion her albeit a differing one to some. Though in many ways we seem to all get along save for any so called input from katied the troll.
Her only function here seems to post and opposing post to a pro-Craig fan. It's tired. It's lame, and it really make the forum as a whole weak.
I've had many a good discussion with the likes of bj, Kris, Carl, James, Skywalker, Doctor No Stocks, AB and Stocks to name a few in the past. Nowadays I wonder why I bother. You know you're going to get a post to follow claiming you to be in love with EON or wah wah wah Daniel Craig is god type crap.
The mods here do a great job, and the members as a whole are friendly and welcoming to the pro-Craig fans.
After her past personal insults to me I have no time for this troublesome user. I'm not going to leave the site because of her. But I wont the powers that be and maybe some of the longtime members to know my feelings on the matter.
I'll expect some weak retort to this post.
Thank the maker for the ignore function.
:cheers:
katied

Post by katied »

Captain Nash wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in thinking most of you are over katied almost as much as I am.
I know I have her on the ignore list, and I know many others of you do to, but sometimes it's impossible to ignore her.
Trying to have an opinion her albeit a differing one to some. Though in many ways we seem to all get along save for any so called input from katied the troll.
Her only function here seems to post and opposing post to a pro-Craig fan. It's tired. It's lame, and it really make the forum as a whole weak.
I've had many a good discussion with the likes of bj, Kris, Carl, James, Skywalker, Doctor No Stocks, AB and Stocks to name a few in the past. Nowadays I wonder why I bother. You know you're going to get a post to follow claiming you to be in love with EON or wah wah wah Daniel Craig is god type crap.
The mods here do a great job, and the members as a whole are friendly and welcoming to the pro-Craig fans.
After her past personal insults to me I have no time for this troublesome user. I'm not going to leave the site because of her. But I wont the powers that be and maybe some of the longtime members to know my feelings on the matter.
I'll expect some weak retort to this post.
Thank the maker for the ignore function.
:cheers:
I find that hilarious coming from someone who tries(albeit very unsucessfully) to change anti-Craigs' minds and push the whole "I love EON and you should too!" mindset on everyone.That is what gets tiring,IMO.
retrokitty
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, DN, FRWL, TB, CR
Favorite Movies: Withnail & I, Breakfast at Tiffany's

Post by retrokitty »

Wow! What a hilarious, yet disturbing, thread.

Nash, I think it's clear that there are people in this world with issues. Bitter and agressive behavior and a need to say, "This is me, take it or leave it," while at the same time being completely unaccepting of others (unless it is a politically correct thing to do) is an indication of personality disorders - one that has great confidence but low self-esteem. Often this is matched with a need to share ever detail of one's life while attacking others for being genuine and sharing joy and grief.

Please do not let a person like this get to you. None of you should.

I come here because I like James Bond and so do the members of this site. There is a variety of topics and opinions that I find fresh and interesting here. I don't come regularly because the entire forum is often peppered with personal "Critter Ridder".

On to the topic at hand...
katied wrote:Ah, of course you'd defend Nash,the king of all power trippers.The sad thing is, he was a nice person before he became a mod.After..power trips ahoy. It's true of all the long-term posters over there who have become mods.All.Of.Them. Especially Nick and Disco.Nice people,but complete jerks now that they are mods.How unfortunate. :?
This is a complete delusion. Nick and Disco are the same now as they have ever been. Never once have they been jerks, especially since becoming moderators. I dare you, katied, to give me an example of one time each of them has been a jerk. Right, you can't.

katied wrote:Umm you think Thrice's behavior is ok?it's not annoying? Just more proof that his crap was tolerated. And of course there were always people like Retrokitty(this will probably get her to post here again
Awwww... :) I knew you always liked me. Hugs!

katied wrote:This place is called Daniel Craig is Not Bond,not We Love Daniel Craig. Just sayin'.
It's not all about hating Craig. It was a safe place for those that wanted to vent about Craig to go... it's become more than that now.

What on Earth do you do for a living that gives you so much time to hate? Of all the things you talk about on your blog, you never talk about your job. Why not?
katied

Post by katied »

Bitter and agressive behavior and a need to say, "This is me, take it or leave it," while at the same time being completely unaccepting of others (unless it is a politically correct thing to do) is an indication of personality disorders - one that has great confidence but low self-esteem. Often this is matched with a need to share ever detail of one's life while attacking others for being genuine and sharing joy and grief.
Bitter and agressive?Pot,met kettle :?

I come here because I like James Bond and so do the members of this site. There is a variety of topics and opinions that I find fresh and interesting here.
The great thing about this board is that it isn't full of Stepford Bond fans :roll:

It's not all about hating Craig. It was a safe place for those that wanted to vent about Craig to go... it's become more than that now.
Well at least the people here are not being paid off by EON(and if they were,they wouldn't be cagey about it like posters over there :roll: )

What on Earth do you do for a living that gives you so much time to hate? Of all the things you talk about on your blog, you never talk about your job. Why not?
This will probably get me a warning but screw it... STALKER!!!!
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

I am neither bitter nor aggressive. And if you must know, I was talking to Nash. It's not my problem if you see yourself in that description.

Once again, I ask a simple question and am called a name. hmmm. Trust me dear katied, one only need read your blog once a year to know what your life is about. Or am I mistaken? If I were to read it now would it have something more than ranting and raving, what you cooked today, bitter opinions and bragging about volunteer work?
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

This topic is not a free for all. Some arguments regarding the MI6 forum got out of hand ruining numerous threads. If you want to argue with each other, do it politely or in private.

DCINB and many of our members have some issues with the CommanderBond and MI6 forums, so it is hypocritical for us to censor the debate by some posters. But please do it at the relevant time, or in this thread.

We do have the ability to suspend or ban people. We will do it if people spoil the forum.
Bring back Bond!
katied

Post by katied »

Carl,the only reason that I brought MI6 up in the "reality" thread is because the topic was broached. Just had to say that. :up:
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

Carl, gotchya! Image

Not trying to rock the boat, just set things right. I'll leave it to sweeney and stocks from now on. Image
katied

Post by katied »

There's a difference between "setting things right" and "defending" :roll:
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

Woah.
That 'reality' thread was amusing.
Some of you guys have seriously deep issues. That are more than a little worrying.
Do you actually believe some of the claims that you post?
I mean honestly.
I'm looking at you bj and katied.
Who are as I've since found out the same person. Yeah I have proof.
katied

Post by katied »

Again..oh-kaaay :?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Captain Nash wrote:Who are as I've since found out the same person. Yeah I have proof.
Let's see it then.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig