Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Re: DCINB Forum Disputes Thread

Post by Captain Nash »

carl stromberg wrote: You then made a serious accusation, which turned out to be a "ruse".
:lol:
Between two members that should look up the word FACT.
I don't see anything serious about it.
The whole reality thread was posted as fact, without giving any. Seems that people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Captain Nash wrote:
carl stromberg wrote: You then made a serious accusation, which turned out to be a "ruse".
:lol:
Between two members that should look up the word FACT.
I don't see anything serious about it.
The whole reality thread was posted as fact, without giving any. Seems that people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.
The whole "reality" thread was not posted as "fact". The thread was a mixture of speculation, banter and opinion. Colonel sun works/worked for Eon, that's a fact. John Cork who directs some of the Bond DVD extras posts as Zencat on CommanderBond, that's another fact.

On that thread Retrokitty said: "Come on... I'm sure there are Company people posting on all the sites... or at least logging on occasionally. What's the big deal? So perhaps you should start a feud with her as well.

I know MI6 takes up a big part of your life now and you hate people criticising it but you went a bit over the top with your latest "gag".

Think of all the things MI6 have done to us. All the mistruths about us they have written on their forum. Do you remember Brandon Brown when he posted here as Sylvia Trench? He has 13000 posts in just a few years on the MI6 forum (and no life presumably) and posted some vile stuff here.
Bring back Bond!
katied

Post by katied »

The whole "reality" thread was not posted as "fact". The thread was a mixture of speculation, banter and opinion. Colonel sun works/worked for Eon, that's a fact. John Cork who directs some of the Bond DVD extras posts as Zencat on CommanderBond, that's another fact.
I have to say, Zencat is honest about the fact he's an insider.Not so much Colonel Sun.and *that* is a FACT :twisted:
Dcbn
Lieutenant

Post by Dcbn »

carl stromberg wrote:

On that thread Retrokitty said: "Come on... I'm sure there are Company people posting on all the sites... or at least logging on occasionally. What's the big deal? So perhaps you should start a feud with her as well
There's a difference between company people posting on the site and having EON pay off the mods and members.

FFS, look at Disco Volante, he can't stand the film. Look at Dusty, she has her reservations about it, Dublo nothing, Kyvan007, DOG BOND OF ALL PEOPLE. they all have problems with QoS. Paid off by EON? To put it in words some of you (katied) would understand:

YAH OK. Right. Please SO.ME of YOU are in DE.NI.LE. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Favorite Movies: George A Romero's Dawn Of The Dead
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

"Zencat" said Die Another Day was the best Bond of all time or something when it came out. I suppose he would though wouldn't he.
"I can't do that superhero stuff" Daniel Craig
katied

Post by katied »

James wrote:"Zencat" said Die Another Day was the best Bond of all time or something when it came out. I suppose he would though wouldn't he.

Does he still think that, though? :twisted:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Captain Nash wrote:
carl stromberg wrote: The whole reality thread was posted as fact, without giving any. Seems that people in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.
Well, I don't post on CBn, so I don't know whether what was said was true, but it seems to me that if the member known as Colonel Sun really did confess to working for EON then that constitutes pretty solid evidence, unless you have reason to believe that he was lying. You claimed to have proof that BJ and Katied were the same person. Once again, I say let's see it. Just asserting that it's obvious isn't proof, as it's not at all obvious to me (or, it seems, anyone else here).
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Dcbn wrote:
carl stromberg wrote:

On that thread Retrokitty said: "Come on... I'm sure there are Company people posting on all the sites... or at least logging on occasionally. What's the big deal? So perhaps you should start a feud with her as well
There's a difference between company people posting on the site and having EON pay off the mods and members.

FFS, look at Disco Volante, he can't stand the film. Look at Dusty, she has her reservations about it, Dublo nothing, Kyvan007, DOG BOND OF ALL PEOPLE. they all have problems with QoS. Paid off by EON? To put it in words some of you (katied) would understand:

YAH OK. Right. Please SO.ME of YOU are in DE.NI.LE. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Who accused Eon of "paying off mods and members"? Did you not read Carl's post? What has listing a number of MI6 forum members (who I have never heard of) who criticised Quantum got to do with anything?
Dcbn
Lieutenant

Post by Dcbn »

It's got to do with the fact that MI6 does not shoot down people who hate the film in an attempt to keep EON happy.

Two of those members I listed are mods, the rest have been members of the site for years! :roll:

And if you want to know who accused EON of paying members and mods to post propaganda you should ask katied what I'm talking about, cause she's full of it.
katied

Post by katied »

There is definitely a company line(don't criticise Craig, EON or the Bond films or you're a pariah) at certain messageboards.That's what I think.
retrokitty
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, DN, FRWL, TB, CR
Favorite Movies: Withnail & I, Breakfast at Tiffany's

Post by retrokitty »

Ah, Nash, as much as this was amusing... I'm not sure which one you should apologize to. I mean... is it worse to be BJ and be accused of being katied, or vice versa... ? ;) I will admit that when I first read it, it was clear you were taking the piss. How they didn't see that is beyond me.

In any event, anyone who reads BJ's posts knows he's not katied. He uses proper punctuation and doesn't curse.

I hope you're not in too much deep doodoo for this. I know those accused would be very up in arms about it all. Any excuse to slam what they consider the other side. It's too bad though. This forum is better with diversity than without. As are all forums. I do hope the powers that be understand your reaction to the other crazy accusations. I suppose if one doesn't work though and lives through the internet, it all seems more serious and exciting than it should.
katied

Post by katied »

retrokitty wrote:Ah, Nash, as much as this was amusing... I'm not sure which one you should apologize to. I mean... is it worse to be BJ and be accused of being katied, or vice versa... ? ;) I will admit that when I first read it, it was clear you were taking the piss. How they didn't see that is beyond me.
He said he actually had proof and said so several times.He also made excuses for why he hadn't posted said proof :?

I hope you're not in too much deep doodoo for this. I know those accused would be very up in arms about it all. Any excuse to slam what they consider the other side. It's too bad though. This forum is better with diversity than without. As are all forums. I do hope the powers that be understand your reaction to the other crazy accusations. I suppose if one doesn't work though and lives through the internet, it all seems more serious and exciting than it should.

Actually, I have been the bigger person and I haven't commented on it much-stirred the pot if you will,which is more than I can say for Nash who made things worse for himself. Of course he's in doo doo for it.What do you expect? :roll:
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Post by Captain Nash »

katied wrote:
retrokitty wrote:Ah, Nash, this was amusing.
I hope you're not in too much deep doodoo for this. I know those accused would be very up in arms about it all. Any excuse to slam what they consider the other side.
Of course he's in doo doo for it.What do you expect? :roll:
Does he care?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Doo doo.
Seems a handful of members understand, why I did what I did. Too bad the people it was aimed at are still oblivious to it.
I shouldn't be to surprised though.
Still it's made for some much needed conversation wouldn't you say?
Uhh ohh, doo doo time.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT - Oh and I think you'll find Zencat is John Cox...not John Cork.
Look it up. :wink:
katied

Post by katied »

The facts are that someone came on here and claimed that they had information that BJ and I were the same person.

This person admitted that the whole thing was a ruse,therefore wasting everyone's time.

Only one or two other people here are defending that person.Everyone else gets that what this person does was wrong,save for them.

Obviously this person should be punished,if he hasn't already.Is that too harsh?given what they did,I don't think so.
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

Oh, please, and you think you have a sense of humour. If it were one of your buddies doing it, and it was aimed at me, you'd think it was hilarious. And I might too.

Yes, he said he had proof.. but even as I read along with all the conversation, I could see he was being sarcastic. It was in the same format as your "proof" posts. I'm suprised that it didn't amuse the powers that be.

Let's face it, this is the most flattering thing that has happened to you in a long while and you love the attention. Now, be a good girl and go brag about it on your blog.
James
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Favorite Movies: George A Romero's Dawn Of The Dead
Silent Running
Harold and Maude

Post by James »

Don't give up the day job just yet Benny. Take comfort from knowing it took Jeremy Beadle a long time to master the art.
"I can't do that superhero stuff" Daniel Craig
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

retrokitty wrote:Oh, please, and you think you have a sense of humour. If it were one of your buddies doing it, and it was aimed at me, you'd think it was hilarious. And I might too.

Yes, he said he had proof.. but even as I read along with all the conversation, I could see he was being sarcastic. It was in the same format as your "proof" posts. I'm suprised that it didn't amuse the powers that be.

Let's face it, this is the most flattering thing that has happened to you in a long while and you love the attention. Now, be a good girl and go brag about it on your blog.

Benny's complaint was caused by the "Reality: TBA" thread where he claimed everyone was suggesting MI6 was an Eon front site and most of the MI6 posters worked for Eon. No one said that. Some suggested MI6 may have close links to Eon because of their mag. Others said some Eon staff may have joined the forums: you said this as well! So I'm not sure why Benny got his knickers in a twist.

Maybe I should join the MI6 site as a fake member, do a number of posts to get a reputable name, and then spread rumours about retrokitty and see if she has a "sense of humour". :wink:
Retrokitty
Now, be a good girl and go brag about it on your blog
Are you trying to get a rise out of katie so she responds? What a fascinating thread. :cuss:
Bring back Bond!
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them

Post by Captain Nash »

James wrote:Don't give up the day job just yet Benny. Take comfort from knowing it took Jeremy Beadle a long time to master the art.
But this is my job. Are you telling me that I don't get paid to post here?
I get a cheque once a month over at....D'oh.
retrokitty
Lieutenant

Post by retrokitty »

I know from where Nash's issues came. And yes, I said there might be EON people posting. But I didn't say that they had control over the site or that people were paid to try to influence others on the movie.

I'm pretty good humoured and I'm sure you've seen that I don't curse or get too worked up over being slammed. In fact I look past a lot of it in order to enjoy this forum. And do enjoy it for the most part. It was absurd to say that bj and katied were the same person. So obviously a joke even if he said there was proof. That's all I'm saying.

I was not trying to get a rise out of katied. In the past she has posted about me on her blog. Although she does it to slam me, I find it flattering my posts are so important to her.
katied

Post by katied »

Benny's complaint was caused by the "Reality: TBA" thread where he claimed everyone was suggesting MI6 was an Eon front site and most of the MI6 posters worked for Eon. No one said that. Some suggested MI6 may have close links to Eon because of their mag. Others said some Eon staff may have joined the forums: you said this as well! So I'm not sure why Benny got his knickers in a twist.
There's no denying MI6 has links to EON. There was/is at least one person who works for them posting at MI6.This has been confirmed(though some deny it *shrug*)