Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

DCINB Forum Disputes Thread

Post by carl stromberg »

This is the new DCINB Forum Disputes Thread.

This is for members to compain about the conduct of other forum members and the standard of moderation.

Please do not insult each other because there: may be warnings; posts/insults may be deleted.

We hope you can use this thread to let off steam rather than :threadjack: other sections of the forum.

:cheers:
Bring back Bond!
Captain Nash
SPECTRE 01
Favorite Bond Movie: Octopussy
From Russia With Love
The Living Daylights
On Her Majestys Secret Service
Doctor No
Ah heck all of them
Favorite Movies: Lawrence Of Arabia, Forrest Gump, Jaws, The Shawshank Redemption, Vertigo, The Odd Couple, Zoolander, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape...many more.

Re: DCINB Forum Disputes Thread

Post by Captain Nash »

A good idea carl.
:cheers:
I'm sure you'll see this thread linked in some of the other areas of the forum though. :wink:

Btw, is your pm always full?
katied

Post by katied »

This is an open letter to the pro-Craigs:

Seriously:Get a thicker skin. Apparently you forget what the name of this forum is and use it an an excuse to whine at every percieved slam of Daniel Craqig.Not everyone likes Daniel Craig.This isn't a messageboard where everyone agrees(that's putting it mildly!)

Some people(like me)used to like Daniel Craig but we changed our mind.Simple as that.It's no use trying to woo me back because I don't like Daniel Craig.He doesn't do it for me anymore.

Accept that not everyone likes the same actors in the role(and while we're at it, the trashing that Halle Berry got over at MI6 for being Woman Of The Year was WAY over the top.The only reason she gets so much grief is because she was in DAD.She's not the only person responsible for that movie being a steaming pile of poo.)

Finally, unless you can post something of substance,instead of just posting personal insults,please don't bother posting.I have no problem reporting posts that are personal insults/off topic(though they're kind of the same thing).It's not constructive and yet I see a lot of it going on(and I know,even I am guilty of this, but I try not to,I really do.)
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02
Favorite Bond Movie: From Russia with Love

Post by stockslivevan »

Message to a certain anti-Craig:

1) This isn't a Daniel Craig hate site. 2) Pro-Craigers are allowed to express their opinions of Craig as much as the anti-Craigs. 3) Deal with it.
katied

Post by katied »

2) Pro-Craigers are allowed to express their opinions of Craig as much as the anti-Craigs
Yes they are,but you always get offended by anything you see as a slam of your beloved Daniel Craig :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:Yes they are,but you always get offended by anything you see as a slam of your beloved Daniel Craig
And you don't when we say something positive of Craig? I can't post a single positive message without you posting
"yeah, right.you're obviously in denial :roll: "
katied

Post by katied »

Well, you ARE in denial. :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:Well, you ARE in denial. :?
Hook, line, and sinker. I'm done here folks. :)
katied

Post by katied »

Denial is not just a river in Egypt for the pro-Craigs :?
The Sweeney
Favorite Bond Movie: OHMSS, GF, LTK, CR, FRWL
Favorite Movies: Bullitt, The Long Good Friday, The Towering Inferno, Jaws, Rocky, Superman the Movie, McVicar, Goodfellas, Get Carter, Three Days of the Condor, Butch & Sundance, The Sting, All the Presidents Men

Post by The Sweeney »

Katied, have you noticed that the pro-Craigers actually get on fairly well with most people on here. The only person we have an issue with is you.

Why do you think that is?
katied

Post by katied »

I disagree.There are some people(not yourself) who pick fights.They KNOW this place is called Daniel Craig Is Not Bond,but no amount of saying how great Daniel Craig is is going to change our minds.Needed to say that.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Well, I get along fine with everyone here (except Katied of course). The only time I ever had a dispute was with Skywalker and that was extremely brief.
katied

Post by katied »

I'm talking about the "You can't say ANYTHING bad about the Bond films" people here :? They know who they are.

There are people that *claim* that they don't mind the comments about Daniel Craig made here but then they turn around and complain.Sounds to me like they mind :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

katied wrote:I'm talking about the "You can't say ANYTHING bad about the Bond films" people here :? They know who they are.
Who?
katied

Post by katied »

Nash.He's the WORST offender.He's the ONLY offender, actually.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Nash dismissed your claim of "You can't say ANYTHING bad about the Bond films".
Captain Nash wrote:I'm not a fan of all the films equally. I can see good and bad in all the films. There are films I prefer to others, and that's upto me.
If you only like two films in the series then so be it. Who cares?
katied

Post by katied »

Umm yeah.He comes on here and tries to play moderator(like he does a good job over at MI6..) by trying to tell us how we should think.Obviously, I disagree with you.
I have one thing to say to Nash:

you are not a moderator here.sit down and shut the f up.
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

Ah, instead of conceding after I ripped your first fabrication to shreds, you just pull another one out of your ass to make up for your loss.

And the best thing of your new fabrication: You're now doing exactly what you're accusing of Nash.

Katied, you're not a mod. But perhaps you could listen to your own advice, that would make everyone here, even the anti-Craigers (other than BJ), happier.

katied

Post by katied »

Ah, of course you'd defend Nash,the king of all power trippers.The sad thing is, he was a nice person before he became a mod.After..power trips ahoy. It's true of all the long-term posters over there who have become mods.All.Of.Them. Especially Nick and Disco.Nice people,but complete jerks now that they are mods.How unfortunate. :?
stockslivevan
SPECTRE 02

Post by stockslivevan »

LMAO, right. Why should I take someone who only lives to hate on the internet seriously? You keep f**king yourself over with these weak arguments. To bring back the old quote "quit being pathetic Katied, you're embarrassing yourself!"

Were you abused enough in your life to develop a superiority complex?