The LOST Discussion Thread.

Dedicated to Television Related Discussions.
Harvey Wallbanger
Lieutenant-Commander

Re: The LOST Discussion Thread.

Post by Harvey Wallbanger »

These make more sense than what they did.
[video][/video]
[video][/video]
[video][/video]

Make them serious nudes!

I fear no evil because I walk with evil.
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I guess lost has its place in the long history of good shows with very bad endings
:(
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Dr. No wrote:I guess lost has its place in the long history of good shows with very bad endings
Most shows seem to have poorer endings. Many dislike the Star Trek endings. I did noyt like the Enterprise one much. And I'd have liked to have seen the Voyager crew back on Earth.

The 60's The Prisioner had a confusing ending too.

I thought it was a waste to have the whole of the last season containing the purgatory scenes just so there could be a reveal at the last minute. I'd rather have learnt more about the island or had some real action.

It was shame that Mr Locke was killed off half way through the series and a ghost was waliking around in his body at the end.

I presume that someone had to make sure that light well thingy was ok and the job fell to Hurley assisted by Ben. Des was helped to leave the island by Ben who knows how to leave and come back. The others who escaped on the plane left too.
Bring back Bond!
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

carl stromberg wrote:
Dr. No wrote:I guess lost has its place in the long history of good shows with very bad endings
Most shows seem to have poorer endings. Many dislike the Star Trek endings. I did noyt like the Enterprise one much. And I'd have liked to have seen the Voyager crew back on Earth.

The 60's The Prisioner had a confusing ending too.
Well the next to last one with the Human Vulcan hybrid was a good one to end it on. Over weight TNG Riker and Troy were just confusing and it was a bad send off for a show that had potential, I would rather have a Enterprise movies series going in to the Romulan wars

I thought it was a waste to have the whole of the last season containing the purgatory scenes just so there could be a reveal at the last minute. I'd rather have learnt more about the island or had some real action.

It was shame that Mr Locke was killed off half way through the series and a ghost was waliking around in his body at the end.

I presume that someone had to make sure that light well thingy was ok and the job fell to Hurley assisted by Ben. Des was helped to leave the island by Ben who knows how to leave and come back. The others who escaped on the plane left too.
The whole season was a waste, worse it made season one kind of pointless to rewatch. It's like a Heavens Gate Cult orientation video. Locke deserved a better ending, maybe a resurrection or a locke that wasn't kill coming ot the island after the set off that nuke, I was hoping so real cool things would start to happen, even at the end the smoke monster was a never really explained, the point of purpose of the island is vague, Hurly was an ok choice to take over but what and why was he taking it over. Ben staying with him looking for redemption was ok to, but all of it was a waste. How was that old Spanish guy going to get on in the modern world. Its a case of they went one season too many, Enterprise was getting very good when they were canned.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.