The Son

Dedicated to Television Related Discussions.
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

The Son

Post by FormerBondFan »

Has anyone got a chance to watch The Son? Out of all the post-Bond works, this series is Pierce's best so far.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: The Son

Post by Kristatos »

Unfortunately, AMC, the channel that has exclusive broadcast rights to it here in the UK, is not part of my cable package. Hopefully, it will get repeated on another network, or come to Netflix UK at some point.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I haven't watched it I'm kind of confused about all his different, projects which is a good thing he's got so many projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
FormerBondFan
Favorite Bond Movie: The Dark Knight Trilogy, Mission: Impossible, Kingsman: The Secret Service and The November Man or any upcoming actioners starring Pierce Brosnan (no, it's not James Bond which is good since it will help him expand his reputation as an actor especially in the action realm)
Favorite Movies: Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Star Trek
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Harry Potter
Middle-Earth
The Matrix
Mission: Impossible
The Mummy
Jurassic Park
Godzilla

Post by FormerBondFan »

Omega wrote:I haven't watched it I'm kind of confused about all his different, projects which is a good thing he's got so many projects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I wish he hadn't been dragged into junks like I Don't Know How She Does It (which by the way should re-titled as I Don't Know Why Pierce Was Cast In This Film) and Urge. November Man and Survivor both had potential, but they became a waste of Pierce's talents (especially his true grit in the action realm).