Millennium

Dedicated to Television Related Discussions.
katied

Millennium

Post by katied »

I never watched Millennium much when it was on originally but I caught a couple of episodes on the Chiller Network(which shows scary movies/TV shows), and I'm addicted. :up:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: Millennium

Post by Kristatos »

I watched it when it was on, but I wasn't that wild about it, probably because I was expecting a second X-Files. If I'd never heard of Chris Carter before, I might have been more willing to judge it on its own merits.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
katied

Post by katied »

I never liked the X Files much(I think I can count the number of episodes I've seen on my fingers).

Millennium tended towards the more supernatural stuff,whereas X Files focused more on aliens and that sort of thing.
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

it didn't last too long did it? Canceled in the first season or something

I never got in to it or the other spin off the Lone Gunmen
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
katied

Post by katied »

Actually, Lone Gunmen didn't last long- one season, I think. Millenium was on for 3 seasons.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

katied wrote:Actually, Lone Gunmen didn't last long- one season, I think. Millenium was on for 3 seasons.
3! wow I never paid attention, my impression was it was struggling for ratings. holy cow! 3 season!
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
katied

Post by katied »

The Lone Gunmen was a good idea in theory but it wasn't good enough to be turned into a series(but they did anyways). They should of stuck with having them on the X Files once in a while.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

katied wrote:The Lone Gunmen was a good idea in theory but it wasn't good enough to be turned into a series(but they did anyways). They should of stuck with having them on the X Files once in a while.
I liked the Lone Gunmen series. It was lighter and more fun than The X-Files, a little like the old Kolchak: The Night Stalker series in tone (a show which I know was an influence on The X-Files).
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
katied

Post by katied »

Lone Gunmen struggled..IIRC it seemed to be on one week and not on another..I think the Fox Network wasn't quite sure what to do with it.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

katied wrote:The Lone Gunmen was a good idea in theory but it wasn't good enough to be turned into a series(but they did anyways). They should of stuck with having them on the X Files once in a while.
It was a good idea. It just didn't work out on screen. Anyone remember Harsh Realm ? That was after the Matrix went big and by the Xfiles creator.
katied

Post by katied »

There's been a lot of talk about a Millenium movie..now *that* I would pay to see, especially if they brought back some of the old cast(it'd be interesting to see what Frank's daughter looks like now!)