Bones

Dedicated to Television Related Discussions.
katied

Bones

Post by katied »

I know we have a couple of people here(myself included)that watch Bones and I thought it should have its own thread .:up:

Been really enjoying the last couple of episodes, especially last Thursday's(although in true Bones fashion it was pretty gruesome in places-more than CSI can be(and that's saying something!)

I loved the subplot on the most recent episode where they were trying to figure out if a doctor who had been called in on the case was
Spoiler
male or female
though I thought it was pretty obvious that they were
Spoiler
fermale
BTW (hypothetical)question for Bones fans: Please tell me I am not the only person who would watch a spinoff with Stephen Fry's Gordon Gordon character? 8)
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Re: Bones

Post by Dr. No »

I wish they would bring back Gordon Gordon more often. I like him better than Sweets.

I also wish they had brought back the original head of the Jeffersonian. EH was only supposed to be gone for a few months but they decided to keep Cam on instead. I liked the strife with he and Bones had over his approach to science and running the institute.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
katied

Post by katied »

Lovedlovedloved tonight's episode, with all of the Animal House references! :cheers:
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

If they
Spoiler
kill Booth
I will never be able to watch the show again!
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Soooo glad they didn't kill booth. What a weird show to end the season on.
katied

Post by katied »

This week's episode of Bones has a James Bond related plot. I am so there! :up:
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

katied wrote:This week's episode of Bones has a James Bond related plot. I am so there! :up:
They did one last year too.

I was surprised Bones came back last week
katied

Post by katied »

Dr. No wrote:
katied wrote:This week's episode of Bones has a James Bond related plot. I am so there! :up:
They did one last year too.

Must be some sort of tradition 8)
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

katied wrote: BTW (hypothetical)question for Bones fans: Please tell me I am not the only person who would watch a spinoff with Stephen Fry's Gordon Gordon character? 8)
Stephen Fry is in it? maybe there should be a Bones/House crossover ("What-ho, Jee...er, I mean it's not lupus").
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
katied

Post by katied »

Stephen Fry is in it? maybe there should be a Bones/House crossover ("What-ho, Jee...er, I mean it's not lupus").

I would watch that! :up:
katied

Post by katied »

Last night's episode was great-I was cracking up at all of the Bond references-including Universal Exports!
katied

Post by katied »

Again,great episode of Bones last night-not crazy about the subplot with Camille and her "daughter" though.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Cams daughter was lame. I don't care too much about the squints drama. Booth and Bones are why I watch. And it has been great season so far.

The Bond show was great! Better then what the official series has done in the last few years. If you haven't seen it, see it!
katied

Post by katied »

Dr. No wrote:Cams daughter was lame. I don't care too much about the squints drama. Booth and Bones are why I watch. And it has been great season so far!
I can't say I like the "being a mom" subplots with Cam. It's almost as if they don't really know what to do with that plot line. I'm waiting for them to have a long lost relative of the daughter's show up and try to get custody.

I've missed Bones the past few weeks, but now that the World Series is over it'll be on again tonight! :cheers:
katied

Post by katied »

The first few post-World Series episodes of Bones were just so-so but it's getting into a groove now- *loved* the Christmas episode! :up:
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

the bones were pretty good. what was the deal with the avatar one?

I saw an add for teh new one which got me psyed for new shows.

NCIS adn NCIS LA (new spin off) have been very good this year.
katied

Post by katied »

Liking both NCIS and Bones as of late.I can't honestly say I like NCIS L.A. all that much though. *shrug*
katied

Post by katied »

Last night's Bones was great.Glad to see that I'm not the only one who
Spoiler
is really afraid of spiders!
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Bones has been good but why would booths brother be surprised about a background check, he (booths brother) is the guy who pulled a spring cleaning file on a series killer

Ncis LA I not as good a NCIS, for one thing the poor girl with the mismatched eyes needs to go, when she trys to worms her way in by meeting someone randomly in a parking lot by claiming to be a old friend from school I would mace her.

And littel LL Cool J needs to go, I can't remember the his name, but he is the you black guy with shaved head trying to be like LL.

Love Edna Mode, i mean hetty.

I do wonder what happend to the blond girl who was suppsoed to be in charge of LA? she is goen and no reason why. I am kind of glad since her story was that she knew Gibbs killed the drug dealer that killed his family, which is BS because only 2 people knew gibbs knew about him, Ducky and the director had to guess. Having some MP figure it out or have evdience is crap.
katied

Post by katied »

Dr. No wrote:Bones has been good but why would booths brother be surprised about a background check, he (booths brother) is the guy who pulled a spring cleaning file on a series killer
I was glad to see everything worked out in the end,though. I hope the wedding is incorporated into a storyline when it happens. :up: The preview for this week's episode was :shock: