Bones

Dedicated to Television Related Discussions.
katied

Re: Bones

Post by katied »

Yay! Bones is on again tonight after a long hiatus.Can't wait! :cheers:
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I still have last weks to watch about their first case together, looking forward to it. Hate these weird delays fox does
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
katied

Post by katied »

I missed last week's Bones.I was under the weather and in such a hurry to get to bed(terrible allergies :cuss: ) I didn't even set the TiVo.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

http://www.fox.com/watch/bones
They should have it here, but it s only on the computer

I thought the blew the first Bones and Booth story with the last 5 minute. this years theme is getting old and will not work if the show is to continue.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
katied

Post by katied »

I can't wait for this week's episode at the aquarium! Last week's episode was pretty good-but Bones has only been out of high school for 15 years? :shock:
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

katied wrote:I can't wait for this week's episode at the aquarium! Last week's episode was pretty good-but Bones has only been out of high school for 15 years? :shock:
yeah that was fun. Nice to see Freddy Krueger getting work. He played right in to the stereo type perfectly and was the one guy you knew it wouldn't be. It made sense that he would be her favorite as well, not a teaches because she was probably smarter then any of the people teaching there.

I missed the preview for tonights show...
katied

Post by katied »

I have to say, Bones lost me with the last few episodes this season.Major WTFery at them
Spoiler
picking up a year later
next season. Not sure if I like that idea or not. Season finales this year seem to be bad(The Grey's Anatomy finale was very divisive among fans.)
katied

Post by katied »

Bones starts again Thursday :happy spin: Apparently Angela is
Spoiler
expecting
which should make for some interesting plot lines. Moar Zack this year,hopefully!
katied

Post by katied »

Liking Bones a LOT this season. Are we to presume from Angela saying
Spoiler
What he doesn't know won't hurt him..that babv!Hodgins is male
?
katied

Post by katied »

I have a strong stomach, but last week's episode of Bones was :shock: :oops: .And it's not on for some reason next week. :down:
katied

Post by katied »

I had a dream about Bones last night! I dreamt that Booth and Bones were trying to potty train Mini!Bones and hilarity ensued.

BTW, starting on April 2nd, Bones will be on at 8, followed by House at 9-my two favorite shows on one night!
katied

Post by katied »

Bones has kinda lost me.. I dunno how I feel about the whole Bones/Booth/Baby thing. And House isn't on after it anymore which gives me even less incentive to watch it.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

We stopped watching Bones shortly after her intern went serial killer what a stupid idea. Last show I remember was when they were lining up for Avatar one of her new interns happened star in it.
katied

Post by katied »

You're nort missing anything. Kinda off topic but Elementary, is really good. CBS needs a hit show really badly.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

NCSI is my main CBS show, I've given up on the CSIs' although they're normally good.
katied

Post by katied »

NCIS started out strong this season. Can't remember how Bones' ratings have been doing but I wouldn't be surprised if they wrap things up this season or next.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I think this is Bones last season I remember reading it somewhere
katied

Post by katied »

I wouldn't be surprised if it is the last season. They should have waited 'till the World Series was over to do their premiere. I think they might have trouble getting people to watch after the World Series(depending on how long it goes for)-unless they run lots of ads.