Trump 2024 campaign starts now!

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Trump 2024 campaign starts now!

Post by bjmdds »

Trump has told his advisers, behind closed doors, he wants to run again and could announce his bid either before or during Biden's inauguration. :cheers: Image
bjmdds

Re: Trump 2024 campaign starts now!

Post by bjmdds »

Americans' political party preference during 2021 shifted from Democrat to Republican in the largest move since Gallup began regularly measuring party identification and leaning in 1991. Democrats went from a nine-percentage-point advantage in the first quarter of 2021 to a rare five-point deficit to the GOP in the fourth quarter, Gallup said Monday. A total of 49% of Americans considered themselves Democrat in last year's first quarter, but that fell to 42% in the final quarter. Survey respondents identifying as Republican increased from 40% to 47% during the same period.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia, Durham finds: 'Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP's DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.'......the truth shall set you free......lunatic ALE has dedicated her past 6 years defending an absolute lie that not only never took place but was orchestrated by Hillary operatives.------NO coverage at all by CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, or NBC :!:----where is the apology this week from 60 Minutes?
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I wonder what Donald would have done in Ukraine?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:44 pm I wonder what Donald would have done in Ukraine?
I imagine he would have taken Russia's side. I don't want to give credence to the Russiagate conspiracy theories, but his own public statements show him to be an admirer of Putin.

Update: Looks like I was right - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 21078.html
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

First a global pandemic, then World War 3. What is next? An alien takeover of Earth?
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »