President Biden

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: President Biden

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:27 am This is a sad state of affairs!
Surely nobody could have foreseen etc. etc. Nevertheless, the Dems are stuck with him now. The last time a sitting president got primaried by a Kennedy, it didn't go so well for them, as I recall.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

House Oversight Committee Chair Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., on Newsmax, Tuesday, alleged there is evidence in an FBI document showing Joe Biden, in the last 18 months of his vice presidency, personally profited in his role of doling out foreign aid.

In an interview on "Wake Up America," Comer said the FBI document pertains to Ukraine.

"This [FBI] 1023 form I got to view yesterday, the oligarch who allegedly bribed Joe Biden when he was vice president said that he would make it almost impossible for anyone to find because they were gonna launder it through a series of banks and a series of shell companies," Comer said.

Those type of documents contain information from confidential sources to the FBI.

According to Comer, at the time of the foreign aid dealings, the then-vice president had no plans of becoming president,

"Hillary Clinton was more than likely going to be the president of the United States, so he was trying to make money, which I don't think it is a bad thing, but unfortunately for Joe Biden, he's not a very charismatic person and no one was going to buy a book from Joe Biden at his age," Comer said. "He'd been in politics all his life, so he wasn't in demand for corporate boards."

"So it appears he made the decision … he was going to profit off the last year and a half of his vice presidency," Comer charged.--------so Trump will be arrested again by the FEDS this week and Biden goes along free?
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The DOJ announced today they will indict Trump next Tuesday federally while this was discovered TODAY by forcing the FBI to release it and they sat on this for 7 years: Joe Biden was allegedly paid $5 million by an executive of the Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings, where his son Hunter Biden sat on the board, a confidential human source told the FBI during a June 2020 interview, sources familiar told Fox News Digital. The sources briefed Fox News Digital on the contents of the FBI-generated FD-1023 form alleging a criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national that involved influence over U.S. policy decisions. The money was set up in MANY shell corporations to make it harder to track.------get ready to impeach Biden by the Republicans down the road.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2214405595563469 No more JOEY says BORE-AKKKKKKKKKK?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote: No more JOEY says BORE-AKKKKKKKKKK?
I remember all the "Hillary is going to primary Obama" stories in 2012, so forgive me if I take this with a pinch of salt. I think it's just going to be a rerun of the 2020 battle over which incoherent dementia patient gets to be POTUS:

https://x.com/TheFirstonTV/status/17506 ... U6XUg&s=09

or

https://www.threads.net/@meidastouch/post/C1vmZmItgbu

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Will ALE survive life if Trump is re-elected?