President Biden

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

President Biden

Post by Kristatos »

Off to a good start: https://www.dailyposter.com/p/breaking- ... -officials

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

President Biden

Post by Omega »

Haven’t been keeping up with it but I assume the same corrupt people in there before? But it’s ok because they are on “our side”. :)

IMHO it will be harder for the old establishment to go back to where Obama / Bush last left things. The left and right aren’t in the mood for it and the regulations Trump removed are going to be harder to reinstate than anybody at the moment thinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: President Biden

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:23 pm Haven’t been keeping up with it but I assume the same corrupt people in there before? But it’s ok because they are on “our side”. :)
Pretty much.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:23 pm Haven’t been keeping up with it but I assume the same corrupt people in there before? But it’s ok because they are on “our side”. :)

IMHO it will be harder for the old establishment to go back to where Obama / Bush last left things. The left and right aren’t in the mood for it and the regulations Trump removed are going to be harder to reinstate than anybody at the moment thinks.

Senator Joe Manchin from West Virginia, a Democrat, said NO way he would vote to end the filibuster nor stack the Supreme Court and he disparaged AOC too.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

It’s actually harder to stack the court than people think. It’s good bluster to vow to undo the trump majority but it’s not easy to put into action.

I don’t think if the republicans keep to their guns Biden can do much of anything other than photo ops. But it’s the republicans we are talking about. They are going to fold on a full house.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Result of our fraudulent election are already taking shape from Central America: The caravans are coming. “People are no longer scared of the coronavirus,” one caravan ­organizer told Bloomberg. The organizer added that migrants are savvy about shifts in US border policy: “When there is a change in government in the US or Mexico, caravans start to move, because they are testing the waters to see how authorities respond." ------What about social distancing and not being in close proximity to one another :?: Biden wants these diseased entities here :?:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

But for the United States, the real value in this United Nations report is as an advisory that it need NOT join the Paris Climate Accord. This report is evidence that, instead, the U.S. should just keep doing what it is doing to cut its own emissions. The U.S. is the most successful major country at mitigating its own pollution, and the U.N. shows this.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Biden goes on an early-morning Tweetstorm, labelling his critics as "SAD!" Meet the new boss, same as the old boss: https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... ign-447964
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Biden is a useless human being and Harris is a wretched waste of humanity. He will be short-lived in office or hibernate in the oval office while Oh-bama tells Harris what to do to ruin the country. The House will flip back to the Republicans most likely in 2022 and Pelosi will resign then. The Senate remains in flux until next Tuesday.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I reckon Biden will retire after the 2022 midterms, if he makes it that far. Notice how it's always "the Biden-Harris administration", never just "the Biden administration." Pelosi I think will hang on forever, a decaying ghoul made of botox and alcohol, there to ensure that power remains in the hands of the party gerontocracy.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Now that Trump is almost out of office, the media "resistance" are standing around like characters in a Spike Milligan sketch asking "what are we going to do next?": https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... mp/617503/

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Hahaha, OMG.Image

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

I watching some of Newsmax TV on Youtube about the Georgia election. I can't work out if they are left wing or right wing. :twisted: :twisted:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Newamax is a conservative news channel Captain. Greg Kelly at 7:00pm is their top anchor. He is the son of the former NYC police commissioner here. Sean Spicer and Diamond and Silk are also on it. You can watch them on their own website as well. https://www.newsmaxtv.com
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

bjmdds wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:37 am Newamax is a conservative news channel Captain. Greg Kelly at 7:00pm is their top anchor. He is the son of the former NYC police commissioner here. Sean Spicer and Diamond and Silk are also on it. You can watch them on their own website as well. https://www.newsmaxtv.com
I was watching it this evening. Youtube is quite good as they have lots of different news channels to watch.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

BREAKING REPORT: Former FBI Agent on the Ground at US Capitol Says at Least One Bus Load of Antifa Thugs Infiltrated Trump Demonstration as part of a false flag operation.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:BREAKING REPORT: Former FBI Agent on the Ground at US Capitol Says at Least One Bus Load of Antifa Thugs Infiltrated Trump Demonstration as part of a false flag operation.
Oh no. You don't get to pin this on Antifa when it's so blatantly Fa that's the problem. Your fuhrer egged these people on, called them "very special" and only half-heartedly issued calls for peace when things got out of hand. He should be in jail.

Last edited by Kristatos on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added screenshot
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

As I just said in another thread I don’t think we’ll know who’s done what. Most of these events like disruption and the response are scripted out.

It’s always been this way, American went to war with Spain because a us navy ship with a faulty design placed magazine Storage next to the boiler and the ship sank mysteriously after exploding in a Cuban bay. It wasn’t enemy sunk by enemy action, the history of what happens was officially wrong despite the navy knowing why the ship sank right after it happened. It wasn’t wrong because of a conspiracy, most probably couldn’t imagine what had happened. But the events were easy to use it as a crutch for a narrative those with power wanted. Even Pulitzer went along with the charade.

More personally I’ve seen this kind of crap play out before, I don’t pay attention to terms like false flags or thinking you know who is behind things.
Opportunists take advantage of any commotion large enough. Thieves target cars in stadiums, not to support their teams but because it easier to get away with it.
They may not have a political agenda just want to upset the situation.

The capital security is ridiculously strong. Honestly it’s scary how far the government will go, there is no privacy for visitors in the name of security. It was this way long before 9/11 and got worse after9/11.

It’s almost unthinkable if real threats breached these layers of security its wasn’t done with help from inside, don’t think top names and faces, think staffers, janitors and interns.

I have a problem with the response from the media, & social media, free speech is free speech censorship should be a last resort. Trying to control the voices allowed in the conversation rubs me the wrong way.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

As it should big O. The leftists think it is OK for pictures of Snoop Dog shooting Trump in the head to be on the internet because that does not incite violence in their minds, but conservative based content is not worthy of being allowed to be posted. Selective censorship will add fuel to this fire and the consequences will not be quiet to it.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Would you feel the same way if it was al-Qaeda organising an insurrection, instead of Trump?