President Biden

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: President Biden

Post by Kristatos »

Me neither:

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Kristatos wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:20 am Me neither:

Idaho looks like Donald Trump!
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Meh. The New York Post is a Murdoch paper, and so represents the voice of the neocon foreign policy establishment, who never met a war they didn't like. I don't often praise Trump or Biden, but the former was right to pull out of Afghanistan, and the latter was right to continue his policy. I mean, it sucks for the people there, but I don't see why that should be America's or her allies' problem.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

https://nypost.com/2021/09/01/psaki-ref ... ollapsing/ This crumb Psaki demanded Trump's phone calls be made public :!: She is every bit the degenerate Biden and his family are.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

"f**k you, San Diego."

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Politico on Tuesday reported Trump was leading in states he lost to Biden in 2020. The report said that of likely voters in 2024, Trump "led Biden in Arizona by 8 percentage points, Georgia by 3 points, Michigan by 12 points, Pennsylvania by 6 points and Wisconsin by 10 points."
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

This intellect, or lack of, at 81, is 3rd in line to the Presidency! :hair:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Biden made a nonsensical speech that even the Oh-bama's main man Axelrod admitted did NOTHING to change anyone's low opinion of him. The rebuttal by Governor Reynolds of Iowa nailed it and she is in lock step with most sensible Americans in what people are concerned about. The idiotic Democrats even had 2 of their own losers do a rebuttal against Biden that left-winger Bill Maher said is ridiculous!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

With Russia waging war on Ukraine and talking use of tactical nuclear weapons – while inflation rages at home – President Joe Biden's approval rating (40%) has reached a new low in the latest NBC News poll.

Also, in an ominous midterm sign for Democrats, registered voters favor Republicans as the party of choice to hold the majority in Congress for the first time since 2014.

"What this poll says is that President Biden and Democrats are headed for a catastrophic election," NBC News pollster Bill McInturff said..........where is Trump when you need him? Are those who hated Trump still happy with their decision? Trump's POLICIES were excellent and they worked!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

This sick Bas***d has dementia and is commander in chief and is ruining the world!
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Biden's new nuclear waste disposal Secretary, Sam Briton, who engages in weird sexual fetishes as well: Image :shock: :hair: Way to go Joey :!: :Bonk: :down: This is what 21st Democrats get you :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A new report from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) reveals that 4.9 million migrants — including 900,000-plus "got-aways" who eluded apprehension from border officials — have unlawfully crossed the United States-Mexico border since President Biden entered the White House (January 2021). On Tuesday, FAIR President Dan Stein said in a statement, "Roughly the equivalent of the entire population of Ireland has illegally entered the United States in the 18 months President Biden has been in office, with many being released into American communities."
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Shocking deterioration of the grey matter!
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Watch Biden nod off during an interview. The reporter literally has to wake him up halfway through the clip ("Mr President!"):

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

About 27.3 million people watched Mr. Biden’s speech live on television, Nielsen said on Wednesday, the lowest rating for a presidential address to Congress since Mr. Biden’s first go-round in April 2021. Tuesday’s audience fell by 29 percent from Mr. Biden’s previous State of the Union, which drew about 38.2 million viewers. CNN, with 2.4 million viewers, suffered the biggest decline compared with a year ago, losing about half of its audience from 2022. That year, CNN’s viewership topped that of NBC and MSNBC. On Tuesday, CNN was the lowest-rated of the major networks, except for Fox’s broadcast affiliates. But CNN did beat its rival MSNBC among 25- to 54-year-old viewers, a coveted demographic that matters most to advertisers. Fox News attracted the night’s biggest viewership, with 4.7 million watchers.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

It always amazes me that these things get any viewers at all. Who watches that s**t? Fox News getting the highest ratings for a speech by a Democratic president is even more surprising. Hate-watching, I guess.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

This is a sad state of affairs!