US Presidential election 2020

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Mexican Staring Frog
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Diamonds Are Forever
The Spy Who Loved Me
GoldenEye
Favorite Movies: 12 Angry Men
Midnight Cowboy
Rocky
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Hell or High Water

Re: US Presidential election 2020

Post by Mexican Staring Frog »

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Thank goodness we're finally free of the nepotistic Trump clan, endlessly giving government jobs to their own fami...oh: https://thehill.com/homenews/525326-har ... 4q4dmXCBWr

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Thank goodness we're finally free of the nepotistic Trump clan, endlessly giving government jobs to their own fami...oh: https://thehill.com/homenews/525326-har ... 4q4dmXCBWr

I get the not likening trump family trusted with every detail of government but Clinton bush Biden and every other family in Washington are even shadier. At least the media was willing to be critical of trumps family, I think Washington feels it back to business as usual. Which I don’t think America wants to tolerate any more. Left or right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Mexican Staring Frog
Lieutenant
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Diamonds Are Forever
The Spy Who Loved Me
GoldenEye
Favorite Movies: 12 Angry Men
Midnight Cowboy
Rocky
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Hell or High Water

Post by Mexican Staring Frog »

I think the way the media sees it is that families like Kennedys, Bush, Clintons, etc are seen as political “dynasties”, families that actually grew up in politics and knows the in and outs of it, whereas the Trumps never had much history in politics and were just treading on the patriarch’s coattails. And Trump trusts his family more than others, as another hotel owner in FRWL once said “blood is the best security”, though even the Trumps seem to be careless on that front.

The good news though is that Joe Kennedy III failed to grab a senate seat in Mass. The first Kennedy in the family to ever lose an election in Mass. It warms my heart a little that voters went to the polls to vote on policy rather than be swayed by a big name like Kennedy.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Throw out the results in the swing states.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Joe Biden was revealing his cabinet toda...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :evil:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Is it too early to start the Presidential Election 2024 thread?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

How Biden stole the election: https://howbidenstoletheelection.com/

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A shocking Twitter thread appeared today that presented an exceptionally disturbing piece of evidence showing the extreme likelihood of massive voter fraud through Dominion Voting Systems, the company at the heart of election irregularities across the nation. The thread, posted by Robb Hurst, claims that Ware County, Georgia, tested Dominion Voting Systems tabulators by having them count an equal number of ballots cast for former Vice President Joe Biden and President Trump. But instead of spitting out the same number of votes for each candidate, it showed Biden winning by 26%. :hair:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:A shocking Twitter thread appeared today that presented an exceptionally disturbing piece of evidence showing the extreme likelihood of massive voter fraud through Dominion Voting Systems, the company at the heart of election irregularities across the nation. The thread, posted by Robb Hurst, claims that Ware County, Georgia, tested Dominion Voting Systems tabulators by having them count an equal number of ballots cast for former Vice President Joe Biden and President Trump. But instead of spitting out the same number of votes for each candidate, it showed Biden winning by 26%. :hair:
And let me guess...were these claims made at a conference in a hotel lobby, rather than in a courtroom where there are actual consequences for lying?

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I’m not sure there are consequences anymore. Both sides publish literally bs and it plays without any blowback. Reporters published stuff proven not to be true but because they are supporting a cause over a profession that had integrity.

The problem is the government position is nothing to see here and never prosecute the people who are proven on video and other undeniable ways to have cheated or tried to cheat. Nobody can have confidence in the current voter system in America, there no reason for the options dominion has other than altering results. In Canada they use dominion but it’s a read only system meaning it can only count and display results. No idea why we need the system sold to the states

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

There are consequences for perjury. Why do you think that the evidence that Trump's legal team presents in court is so different from the evidence they say they have at these endless press conferences designed to bilk money out of the Cult? It's because they know that if they lie in court, they could be disbarred.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Big O, why engage with a political hack who does follow his other "cultists" in a common mindset? You are wasting your time. The cultist thinks he can censor posts now he does not agree with. I will take that up with the owners of this website. As all liberals left-wingers are, they do the very thing they accuse others of doing. They are intolerant and live in their own condescending mindset that 'outsiders' to their convoluted logic are beneath them. Tom Friedman represents what the political hack here thinks:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

As a moderator, I can censor whatever I like. I generally don't, because I believe in freedom of speech within limits, but that dezinformatsiya video about Covid that you kept posting falls into the "shouting fire in a crowded theatre" category for me.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The left-wing hack does not even realize how absurd his statements have become, from gas chambers to cults, and THIS is what determines what is true or not?!
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:There are consequences for perjury. Why do you think that the evidence that Trump's legal team presents in court is so different from the evidence they say they have at these endless press conferences designed to bilk money out of the Cult? It's because they know that if they lie in court, they could be disbarred.

I missed something that happened here.

About perjury I think that only matters to the lawyers and only a little. The press used fake sources to publish stuff they knew was not true but wanted to use to help their political agenda over what journalism was supposed to mean in our modern society. Of course I’d have to admit this is only a modern interpretation if you grab and new paper from the 18-19 century is blatantly propaganda more tabloid than what we consider news in my life time.

When you talk about cult wtf was the “resist” movement? and the endless news cycles of msnbc spouting complete bs, current and former government officials lying to promote fake narratives to slow down what trump could accomplish. Or impeachment over lies from government functionaries who had no ground to stand on to make any accusations.
Yes I know there are right wing groups who feed false hope with outrageous claims but nothing they have done to date comes close to what was done to trump in the last few years.

Where is the hunter Biden story? A year ago it was a story but as of four months ago after the nomination irs a no go.
The official Washington and two political parties in power want to go back to the Cold War information control where only the facts they want will be published and accepted as true.
The surveillance state was and is out of control, the dream of every dictator in the 20th century came true in the 21st, after 9/11 there are ways to monitor your population and try to control what they know. Our only salvation so far is social media and other forms of communication are faster. Except now they are trying to censor that content as well. I doubt it will work any better than anything else they tried recently.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

You'll get no argument from me over most of what you just said, especially the resistance/Russiagate bs. I think if you go back over my posts, you'll see that I have fairly consistent in my criticisms of that. The trouble with BJ is that he sees everything in black and white terms. Either you're 100% devoted to his god-king, or you're a heretic and a traitor. I, on the other hand, think that both Trump and Biden suck in their own ways.

I can't agree that there's been no coverage of the Hunter Biden story, though. I've seen plenty, and not just from Trump-supporting outlets.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I haven’t seen anyone here cover hunter Biden since April, when the powers that be decided Biden was their man and closed the primary.

The right wing zealots would try get main stream attention but were ignored. Facebook and Twitter forced censorship to stop the story from gaining traction. I wonder if the European news was a little more active because the main stream news here blackballed the story.

The laptop was not cover in earnest here.
But it’s another hushed up story, FBI had everything years ago and did their best to made sure it deadends with a report forgotten about in somebody’s classified file cabinet.

Somebody from the trump admin is probably why the story was even covered what little it did here so I get the initial resistance to a political October surprise however many of these same people a year earlier were upset with hunter Biden and said it was a big deal until it hurt “their sides” political ambitions.

To me the real problem is the federal governments lack of desire to hold everyone to the same standard. What most of us expect is when somebody in the right political circles gets in trouble is the feds grab all the evidence claim jurisdiction and sit on it doing nothing.
Even trump appointed investigations promise results and drag for years without doing a d**n thing. The freaking Attorney general was helping to bury the hunter Biden story.

Sadly I think the political system here has failed the general population. The two party system was a mistake, it worked when it was representatives going to state and federal congress with their only goal helping the home districts. But the party heads figured out how use the fundraising and promise of personal wealth and power to bring most everyone elected to heel. I think average left and right political leaning people feel abandoned by the party system eager to get system to work for their corporate billionaires donors.

By the way the Dianne Feinstein story I think is because the democrats feel safe purging her now. They tried to kill here career twice before now IMHo because she was a rare exception to following the party line in the last 8 years.
If the standard is being mentally competent then Nancy Pelosi Biden and a few others have to be purged as well. Republicans have there fossilized few as well.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I did a Google News search for Hunter Biden, and there are plenty of stories, from all the major media outlets. I think the outrage was over Twitter suppressing links to the New York Post story, which Twitter themselves later admitted was wrong. I don't really think that Trump gets to criticise anyone else for getting their kids jobs they're not qualified for, though.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kris they do not cover it on tv here, news feeds do not feature the hunter Biden story. If it’s is covered it’s not in the top stories featured on sites.
It could be even determined by up address as to what search results show. The story is buried as far as the us public knows.

I doubt most Americans know historic peace agreements with Israel are happening right now. It’s not covered as they would for any other president.

It’s very clear that there is an agenda with how stories are reported here, IMO the media think the created trump by giving him air time, they didn’t all trump and Bernie Sanders did was represent unhappy voters, betrayed by the parties.

election news is censored here. I understand news outlets do not want to give fuel to the fire trump wants to spread but the stories and videos still get out there and are ignored for the most part. IMHO it makes it worse that official news and government do not at least address what is out in the open. That courts will not at least hear arguments, when they do the news is heavily censored and given the reporters opinion in the story.

There’s a guy in Nevada that testified as as statistics expert the results out of one county results were so anomalous to be impossible his Twitter account was immediately banned in news of what he said wasn’t reported except in a few small locations.
We do not get good answers why foreign companies have anything to do with voting machines in this country, why results can be altered with the software and why results are sent to Spain and Germany to be processed before being returned to the states for official release. Even if it’s above board it’s not given adequate answers.
Canada uses the same company but is read only, the results displayed and counted by the Provence as it happens.
I don’t expect results to change but most American expect a decent answer, not a there’s nothing to see here response.