President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

You said a mouthful Kris :!:--------------President Trump's approval rating has bounced off a previously low point, according to a new poll.
According to data from the latest Harvard-Harris Poll survey, provided exclusively to The Hill, 48 percent of respondents say they approve of the job Trump is doing, compared to 52 percent who say they disapprove. That's a 3-point increase in the approval rating from last month, when Trump posted a 45-55 split in the poll, his lowest mark since Harvard-Harris Poll began tracking his approval rating in March. Trump's 48 percent approval rating in the survey is considerably better than in other polls. Mark Penn, the poll's co-director who has past experience as a pollster for both former President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign, has argued that the "polls are underestimating Trump's support by 5 or 6 points" by sampling all U.S. adults, rather than only those who voted in the last election. Most surveys also "oversample young people who don't vote", Penn said, and "load their questions with storylines that are critical of Trump", Penn said. "The actual [special] elections suggest little has changed from Election Day," Penn said. The Harvard-Harris Poll online survey of 2,237 registered voters was conducted between June 19 and June 21. The partisan breakdown is 35 percent Democrat, 29 percent Republican, 30 percent independent and 6 percent other.............he is the first sane pollster I have seen outside of the IBD/TIPP and Rasmussen, because they actually seek an accurate poll, not a pre-determined outcome. They still oversample Democrats which is wrong and Trump was still at 48% :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

President Trump on Monday praised a Supreme Court order allowing a limited version of his travel ban to take effect as a "clear victory for our national security."

"Today's unanimous Supreme Court decision is a clear victory for our national security," he said in a statement.

"Today's ruling allows me to use an important tool for protecting our nation's homeland," he added. "I am also particularly gratified that the Supreme Court's decision was 9-0."
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Well I don't think they've decided for him per say I think they reinstated it for now unanimously.

But the way the law is written if you interpret it the way it written they should be unanimous this fall. But they won't. The judges the they overruled right now were political activists who if obama had done the same thing (and he had) they were for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Following a similar statement released by the New York Times, the Associated Press on Friday clarified that three :!: :!: :!: U.S. intelligence agencies – and not 17, as the news agency repeatedly reported – assessed that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Thing about the special counsel is he can actually follow this story to where it started the Democrats HQ. the fake dossier goes to the republicans like Jeb! and Romney who thought they take trump down then the democrats took it

Thing about 17 spy agency is they will never agree on anything, bigger question is why do we have them ? I can name maybe 6 or 7 spy agencies and there are ten more I can't name.

The CIA and NSA have a narrative about Wikileaks, it's that they are Russian satellites, tool for the Russians to embarrass the west. Basically a old Cold War lie reused for the electronic age.
They were telling reporters end of 2016 that Wikileaks was used to undermine the us election by the Russians , cause they hacked the election see.
Truth looks like Podesta fell for a phishing scam and some young democrat insiders feed the rest of the info to Wikileaks. They've never pointed out anything untrue Wikileaks posted.

Now real bomb shell is that the FBI had a intercept from the Russians claiming the attorney general was emailing the Clinton campaign to reassure them the FBI investigation would go nowhere. Causing James Comey to do the press conference where he listed Hillary's many crimes anybody else would be prosecuted for.
So people say this is the real Russian hack tricking the FBI into believing the attorney gen was compromised. Others say the intercept was verified and is true. I don't think it matters since The Attorney General met with the Clinton in private and secret service and US marshals tried to keep it out of the press. People forget how this story was attempted to be buried. So the attorney general was compromised no matter how info came out

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A clear majority of voters support President Donald Trump’s travel ban on visitors from six predominantly Muslim countries, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. :!: :!: :!: :clap:

Polling on the travel restrictions has varied wildly since the Trump administration unveiled the first executive order on travel in late January. But after months of litigation and controversy, 6-in-10 voters back the ban — and the survey suggests the actual policy may be more popular when separated from the president.

Asked whether they support or oppose the State Department’s “new guidelines which say visa applicants from six predominately Muslim countries must prove a close family relationship with a U.S. resident in order to enter the country,” 60 percent of respondents said they support the guidelines, and only 28 percent oppose them.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Image
That's bee their unofficial slogan for about 15 years now, and it's worked so well for them in that time. _.///

Somebody posted on Twitter that the world makes a lot more sense if you think of the DNC as the Committee to Re-Elect Trump.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Image
That's bee their unofficial slogan for about 15 years now, and it's worked so well for them in that time. _.///

Somebody posted on Twitter that the world makes a lot more sense if you think of the DNC as the Committee to Re-Elect Trump.
it's true. Sanders showed the democrats they way to go, some got stuck in how the Clinton Obama mentality.

The republicans never actually countered obama, the tea party reanimated the empty husk of the party, even trump is a tea party, republicans are stuck in the w bush mentality to this day, Romney and McCain are good examples .

Anyway I don't think the media understand how much they are on the reelect trump committee either.
I'd be surprised if CNN exists as it does now in 2020. If att buys them I'd fire everyone and make a new CNN.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Apparently, that bumper sticker was an entry in some sort of competition to find a new slogan for the Dems. If I had the requisite design skills, I'd have made one saying "Bernie would have won" and entered it, just to piss them off :evil:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

In June of 2016 Jared and Elizabeth Beck filed a lawsuit in Florida against the DNC, (Wilding v.s. DNC Services Corporation) known mostly online as the #DNCFRAUDLAWSUIT. The case has slowly wound its way through the courts but has picked up steam in 2017 as court transcripts and allegations of intimidation have become public.

The plaintiffs have filed a class action suit on behalf of three classes of people, arguing that the DNC must return all donations given in the 2016 cycle to Bernie Sanders Donors, DNC Donors and Democrats in general. Why? They claim the DNC defrauded donors in the 2016 primary by failing to remain neutral during the contest. Article 5 section 4 of the DNC bylaws states:

CHARTER

Chairperson, the designated Vice Chair as provided for in Article Two, Section 12(b) of the Bylaws, or the next highest ranking officer of the National Committee present at the meeting shall preside. Section 4. The National Chairperson shall serve full time and shall receive such compensation as may be determined by agreement between the Chairperson and the Democratic National Committee. In the conduct and management of the affairs and procedures of the Democratic National Committee, particularly as they apply to the preparation and conduct of the Presidential nomination process, the Chairperson shall exercise impartiality and evenhandedness as between the Presidential candidates and campaigns. The Chairperson shall be responsible for ensuring that the national officers and staff of the Democratic National Committee maintain impartiality and evenhandedness during the Democratic Party Presidential nominating process.-------should be an open and shut case :!:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Republican got luck that guy with the wired name running the party didn't throw in with the weird never trump cabal

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Read two stories today with "insiders" too scared to talk to reporters , talking with reporters.
They are supposedly scared about the leak hunts and subtle and not so subtle things that will reveal who talks to the press/leaks.
I've got no sympathy, in the army guess what everything you do or see is noted, people are in jail right now for innocent mistakes that mishandled information according to the book, no sabotage, no subversion ,no leaking; no spying, just stupid kids f'ing up.
Why is it Washington feels they have the rights to do what they put others in jail for?

In one story it alluded to reporters and federal employees being worried even personal communication is being monitored.
Welcome to the real world, we are all being monitored all the time. Then I want them to cast their mind back to Obama's attorney general lying to warrants for surveillance on several reporters one found out they tapped his parents home phone and his personal email. Another woman who was not confirmed as being under surveillance did confirm government spying tools in her laptop. This is what the federal government is capable of and it shouldn't be.

Rachel Maddow said she was shopped fake NSA docs, then she tried to blame the trump admin for them. Ok is trump the biggest idiot who ever lived or not? Cause you say he is too stupid to know better then try to say he is so smart he tricked you to discredit you.

My guess is the real story is fake docs probably came from the democrats or obama planted leakers trying to keep the fake Russia narrative going.
The information they are complaining about drying is is drying up because it never existed and the obama admin worked hard to wage a disinformation campaign. What we do regularly around the world not just war zones.
Just my guess but the fake Russia story is drying up, but biggest proof trump is not their tormented is all the fake stories from before he took over power.
The press is in trouble because they believe something, what I always say about believers, they believe so nothing we say can convince them otherwise so they run with what the believe has to be right instead of doing the research and reporting unbiased.

Whoever is/was tormenting the press with fake information it wasn't trump, press look for the same asshats now telling you it's too dangerous to share intel cause big brother is watching, they are the ones who used you for their purposes feeding you what you wanted to believe.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Here kris, it's not an original work just thought you'd get a laugh

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hollywood power couple George and Amal Clooney, both leading advocates for refugees and open borders, are leaving their English estate over concerns for their family’s safety. :hair: The Oscar-winner and his wife, an international human rights attorney, have decided that the United States is a more secure location in light of the increased terror activity abroad as well as Amal’s prior calls to prosecute ISIS terrorists.

Life & Style magazine learned from a source close to the couple that Clooney hired former Secret Service agents soon after Amal got pregnant and had them “assess all his properties and make recommendations for improvement.” That probe determined that his Studio City, California, mansion is the most secure location and is just “minutes” away from an LAPD station.

“He doesn’t feel like Amal and the twins are safe living in the English countryside,” the source told the magazine. “He’s determined to move his family to LA, where he feels much more secure.”
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

First it was Mark Hamill as The Joker, now Andy Serkis reads Trump tweets as Gollum:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kind of funny. This is their click, hate trump is cool, if they had mocked obama's hypocrisy with a funny voice it would be racist.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Donald Trump’s administration is developing plans to significantly cut legal immigration into the United States, fulfilling one of his major campaign promises, a report from Politico has revealed.
According to the report, Trump plans to support a bill prepared by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK) and Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) later this summer that proposes a 50 percent cut in legal immigration until 2027 to help raise Americans’ productivity.

“Senator Cotton knows that being more deliberate about who we let into our country will raise working-class wages, which is why an overwhelming majority of Americans support it,” Caroline Rabbitt, a spokeswoman for Cotton, told the outlet. “He and Senator Perdue are working with President Trump to fix our immigration system so that instead of undercutting American workers, it will support them and their livelihoods.” :up: