President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: President Trump

Post by Kristatos »

Trump caught on tape pressuring Georgia's Secretary of State to "find" him votes: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Nicola Sturgeon quashes rumours that Trump will flee to Scotland:

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Even I was convinced that my previous fears of a fascist coup if Trump lost were overblown. I certainly wasn't expecting armed brownshirts in the Senate chamber.

Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Even I was convinced that my previous fears of a fascist coup if Trump lost were overblown. I certainly wasn't expecting armed brownshirts in the Senate chamber.

Didn’t Pelosi take a knee to show support?

This is the trouble with not airing this out in court and not making sure voter registration is accurate of legal voters and cost cast are legal.
From the democrats four year campaign against Trump and attempt to build a resist movement to trumps campaign against voter fraud/election results and build a resist movement there are probably 60 to 100 million Americans of all political persuasions who do not believe in the system, don’t believe elections can’t be stolen and don’t believe in the DOJ or courts.
Just a personal aside IMHO Most poor Americans are fleeced by the legal system in fines, legal fees and jail time because they can’t afford to fight the system. Otherwise decent people are targeted to fund their local governments budgets because it’s easier to target them. I don’t believe it race based per say just wealth based, which can fall in to racial groups because of where people can afford to live and work. Reservations, other poor communities, people can be trapped in their circumstances, which is why scholarships and the military can be the only way out for most people.

Back on point

I think there be more protests on both sides and it’ll get worse far as what the triggers are

Far as fascist it’s a classic move to ban free speech. It’s also classic to broadly paint all people of any one group. I don’t think it mattered who won congress was going to be disrupted, in fact I don’t think we know who did what, it was largely scripted out and either side can follow it and are.

Biden doesn’t have a clue and the establishment behind pulling his strings has no idea their base is not happy to go back to business as usual.
I don’t think much will actually happen for the next four years because every little thing will cause left wing and right wing to be out in the streets. More simply I think all kinds of people will not do whatever changes the government tries to implement if they don’t like the changes. Not a resist or but kind of a what are you going to do about it attitude towards their governments. like a mask policy or other such measures. Around here there are people who will not follow these mandates and are tired of it. Nothing happens to them and that affects the attitude of the people who do follow the rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Nobody knows exactly what happened, but here's a theory that seems plausible to me: https://kieranhealy.org/blog/archives/2 ... -happened/

bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Big O, the cultural civil war has finally overheated and it was inevitable. The sick leftists kept pushing their destructive agendas to the point of no return and no reconciliation with anyone who disagrees with them. I personally know several people who were UN-friended on facebook last week by their so-called liberal friends because they supported the Trump policies. The leftists are the most intolerant people on this planet. Just listen to what the elitist Anderson the Vanderbilt Cooper said about the marchers in regards to them eating at Olive Garden and staying at Holiday Inns :!: That is all we need to see and he exposed their sick mentality at not being able to communicate with those with opposing thoughts, nor do they want to. We the people will NOT listen to any more mandates from Biden and Harris. If Biden thinks that reparations is what he wants to start his term with is a key issue, just watch what happens nationwide. There were no gas chambers from Trump, no wars from Trump, less poverty from Trump, a better middle east peace process and a quiet North Korea. I think Biden will be tested globally within 3-6 months as he governs via ZOOM and he will rarely be questioned live. The results won't be pretty. The border patrol agents hate Biden's policies and the Central American caravans will be on the march again. War has arrived. There will NEVER be peace with liberals. The country is headed for a lot of trouble in a short amount of time. Big O, forget trying to educate leftists with your logic. They do not want to hear it and have no replies to it. The FBI and the CIA and the justice department have been exposed with the military generals as being a cabal that believes that THEY run the country, not the people. Nice to have big O back :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega, have you seen this? Mnuchin up before the Supreme Court for allegedly diverting funds meant for tribal governments to private corporations: https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/liv ... vernments/

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

SUDDENLY Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Thursday she wants the city’s bars and restaurants to reopen for indoor service “as soon as possible” :hair: and plans to discuss the issue with Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, despite the fact that the city hasn’t met the state’s requirements for lifting the restrictions.-------so with January 20th approaching she wants to reopen? Proof of Democrat fraud :!:---------SUDDENLY Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Tuesday he wants to start opening restaurants, theatres and offices :hair: by launching rapid testing sites in New York City and eventually other city centers throughout the state.........Proof of Democrat fraud :!: ----Biden comes in and restaurants to reopen in Democrat led states :?: :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

On a completely unrelated note, Nigella Lawson's recipe of the day is bitter orange tart.

kater23
Moneypenny
Favorite Bond Movie: Goldfinger,Living Daylights
Favorite Movies: Animal House, Star Wars(original recipe)

Post by kater23 »

That’s gotta be deliberate :D
I have no time for No Time To Die :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

"I do think that we’re going to see President Trump returning to social media in probably about two or three months here, with his own platform," Trump senior adviser Jason Miller told Fox News' "#MediaBuzz" on Sunday. "And this is something that I think will be the hottest ticket in social media, it’s going to completely redefine the game, and everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does."

Miller said he was unable to provide much more in terms of details at this point, but he did reveal that Trump has been having "high-powered meetings" at Mar-a-Lago with various teams regarding the venture, and that "numerous companies" have approached Trump.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Looks like the network chief who said that Trump was "bad for America, but good for (his network)" was at least partially correct: https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... ump-508086
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Biden is horrendous for America and his policies vs. Trump are a disgrace.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

It should not be taking this long for Durham to arrest the entire Clinton cabal of liars! There was NO Trump collusion with Russia. Adam Schiff NEVER showed his so-called evidence and should be thrown out of Congress. The Democrats have ruined America and will hopefully pay for it in 11 Months in the mid-term elections! https://www.cbsnews.com/news/durham-rep ... -campaign/
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

An overwhelming majority of Republicans want to see former President Donald Trump launch a third try at the White House, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday. A full 78% of adults identifying with the GOP said they'd like to see Trump as their nominee in 2024, while 16% opposed him. The former president's support is rising. In May, the same poll showed 66% favored him running in 2024 with 30% opposed.
bjmdds

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

I went for my yearly physical and blood tests this week. I had the original strain of Covid-19 in March 2020. I STILL have NOT gone back to 100% taste and smell sensations after all of this time, which I would say have been about 40% of normal since day one of this disease on humanity. After 29 months, and NO vaccinations, I STILL have the antibodies to Covid-19, which is great! Fauci et al, LIED saying NATURAL immunity was short lived. I am proof it lasts longer than most vaccines do, without the long term possible consequences of uncharted vaccines possible side effects in the future. Be wary of what government officials tell us.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Kristatos »

Thanks, but I'd rather get vaccinated and not catch it in the first place. And wasn't the guy who flogged you that horse dewormer a government official?