President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Comey I think was gutless , just from reading parts of his testimony.
He didn't trust trump, fine, get why someone wouldn't in Washington wouldn't be sure what trump will do when he's fluid talk to a crowd but he is the president part of his job at FBI is at the presidents discretion.
But he was pressured by Clinton probe and then leaks his own memo as revenge on trump for firing him , this guy never had any conviction of right and wrong, I think he thought he'd be the next Hoover except he was incompetent.

I don't think comey gets how bad he looks to so most Americans right now, he screwed up the Clinton probe and should of been fired a year ago.
He's not a honest broker in a corked Washington he's part of the problem.

The anti trump crowd ( including most of the republicans in congress) are so fixated on getting rid of trump they can't see how ridiculous they are and how much of a jackass comey is.
The fact he had so much power for so long is a bad joke, the fact there is someone in jail because of this guys decisions is appalling.

I hope he is prosecuted for being a leak, let Martha Stuart prosecute him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

Unlike his predecessor Barack Obama, President Trump entered office as a supporter of gay marriage. Yet the gay community, which is overwhelmingly leftist politically, acts as if we elected Pat Robertson last fall.

Gay Trump supporters in Charlotte, North Carolina applied to have a float in the city’s gay pride parade and were told they are not welcome. :shock: :shock: :shock:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Trump isn't anti sexual-anything, he probably the most tolerant president in a very long time. The political world doesn't want that realization to happen because it would change the Republican and democrat parties forever.
Trump does t care about politics just results, he'd be for single payer and private healthcare, he'd be for expanding social security, he'd be for many things the democrats say they want, but they are too tied up refitting a election they lost last year and keeping obama and Clinton in power of the party

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Correctamundo big O...........you know it :!: ..........I know it :!: ..........everybody knows it :!: .........so what's the problem? As you say, it's entrenched Washington D.C. BS and that must end but it's hard to do...........Congress can go to hell as THEY created the mess Trump inherited and they think HE is the problem????????? :shock:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Omega »

Good work media, you got the shooter you wanted. :roll:

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Correct big O, BUT it makes the Democratic Party look bad in the process :!: Add this to the Black Lives Matter group, Kathy Griffin, the Shakespeare Trump play in NYC, and the Puerto Rican Day parade in NYC honoring Oh-bama's pardoned FLAN member, and you have a perfect storm of hatred fomented by the liberal media culminating in some lunatic trying to kill Republicans and their children on a baseball field outside of Washington D.C. :!: :cuss: Image James T. Hodgkinson---a Trump hater-----now is dead----A Bernie Sanders supporter------His Facebook profile shows his favorite TV shows as Last Week Tonight, The Nightly Show, The Rachel Maddow Show, The Daily Show, Real Time with Bill Maher Image
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Fareed Zakaria ✔@FareedZakaria
If you're in NYC, go see Julius Caesar, free in Central Park, brilliantly interpreted for Trump era. A "masterpiece": http://bit.ly/2rUYIMR
12:21 PM - 31 May 2017 Image Another twisted and demented CNN liberal :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Correct big O, BUT it makes the Democratic Party look bad in the process :!:
If he had been a Republican targeting Democrats, I bet you'd have said (rightly) that he was a lone nut, and not representative of the entire Republican Party.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Correct big O, BUT it makes the Democratic Party look bad in the process :!:
If he had been a Republican targeting Democrats, I bet you'd have said (rightly) that he was a lone nut, and not representative of the entire Republican Party.

You mean the shooter.
Normally I look at them as Lone loonies, and maybe this guy is. I remember the press had a cow trying to link Sarah Palin to the shooting of a democrat congresswoman. She had nothing to do with the left wing guy who show the woman.

Last year and a half the democrats heads and the media have cranked up the rhetoric about trump being evil, the republicans want to kill the world, kill clean air, kill clean water, kill whatever. Used to be just the extreme left and right media but the Main Stream press feel they have a calling to stop trump. The worked up / woke up a bunch of unstable people, in fairness they wanted them to vote but they got 2% of 10% maybe of the far left ready to assonate trump and any others who are unenlightened.
They Already will not tolerate free speech on campuses.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos wrote:
I am referring to the nasty anti-Trump rhetoric that the Hollywoodies, the liberal press, and the Congressional Democrats are churning out now on a daily basis, with NO facts to back up what they are spewing. They don't stop this incessant protesting and on social media showing graphic anti-Trump violence. They are all Democrats and cannot accept the fact they lost and they do represent most Democrats here for there are NO more moderates in the Democratic party in 2017 in Congress. Liberalism breeds lunacy from Colbert to Griffin to Madonna to Ashley Judd to Maxine Waters etc. No protests occurred after Oh-bama won, twice :!: Those that hated him, dealt with it, and went about their daily lives. What is happening now is liberal sedition and this won't end well........Tim Kaine: “So, the way we get outside the bubble is we take advantage of this tremendous public outcry against the administration. What we’ve got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, "fight in the streets", fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there’s the momentum to be able to do this. And we’re not afraid of the popular outcry, we’re energized by it and that’s going to help us do our job and do it better.”----he lost, and STILL does not get it :!: Liberal delusions :!: [video][/video]
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

What is going to bug the hell out me is these congressmen will glorify the first responders because they saved congress ass, if these same polices and met had save a family down the road congress would never taken notice

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

IBD/TIPP poll, which has been the MOST accurate Presidential poll the last decade and said Trump would beat Hillary: A majority of Americans doubt the 2016 presidential election outcome was influenced by Russia and nearly half agree that the current investigation is a "political 'witch hunt' aimed at getting the president impeached," according to the latest IBD/TIPP Poll.

Moreover, despite growing talk among Trump's political foes of possible impeachment, 65% called such talk "premature" while 32% said it was "appropriate." However, just 4% of Republicans agreed that impeachment talk was appropriate, compared to 60% of Democrats.

The results of the national poll of 903 adults, taken from May 30 to June 6, strongly suggest that many Americans see the current investigation into alleged Trump campaign ties to Russian government officials as largely political and driven by sensational media coverage.

"A majority of the public feels that the news media are putting the cart before the horse regarding discussions of alleged collusion between President Trump and Russia," said Raghavan Mayur, president of TechnoMetrica, who directed the IBD/TIPP Poll.

Perhaps surprisingly, the age group that saw the greatest media effect was the youngest — the 18-to-24 year-old age group, with 72% agreeing that the media had essentially treated Trump and his campaign officials as guilty in covering the Russia issue without providing evidence.
"The American people perceive that, in the court of the media, Trump is guilty until proven innocent," Mayur added. "Since the election, the media have persistently questioned the president's legitimacy on various fronts, from Michigan's close vote count and Russian interference to Trump's mental capacity, and, presently, alleged collusion with Russia," Mayur added. "So far, the public has not been swayed." :clap: :cheers:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:No protests occurred after Oh-bama won, twice :!: Those that hated him, dealt with it, and went about their daily lives.
Haha, right. I guess I must have imagined the eight years of birther conspiracy theories, racist Facebook memes, and thinly-veiled calls for assassination.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Don't forget rodeo clowns.
None of those 2% of far right republicans were embraced or built up by main stream news.

Anyway I'm tired of every election we have bing the target of assassination memes.
Started with W, comedians had help wanted ad for assassins.

I do think this last shooter believed all the BS hysterical "news" reporting, like I said about beliefs you can't reason with them.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Yeah, the shooter was apparently well into "Russiagate" conspiracy theories.

On the other hand: Image
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Honestly I don't like rand Paul he's a hypocrite when it's convenient. But there was a rapper how said that the second amendment is for people in the projects to protect themselves and fight back when the cops are bad. He's right and Rand is right even though they are completely opposite, we lost our right to decent and leave the union with the civil war.
The government can be the worst of two evils, as a peaceful society we have to say violent acts are wrong, as a peaceful society we delegate those acts to certain people in society, police and soldiers, the rest is up to legal trickery if average citizens will be incarcerated or left to live a average life.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Friday, June 16, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

This is the first time the president’s overall approval rating has hit the 50% mark since late April. :Happy:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Drudge Report founder Matt Drudge posted a rare tweet on Friday touting President Trump hitting 50 percent in a daily tracking poll by Rasmussen Reports.

"Sound of the atom splitting... coming from Rasmussen, most accurate poll of '16," Drudge wrote to his 512,000 followers.

Drudge citing Rasmussen being the "most accurate of 2016" is in reference to the 2016 election, when the polling firm says it was the closest of all major pollsters in predicting the presidential election’s popular vote, pointing to final results posted by RealClearPolitics.

On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had Hillary Clinton up 2 points on Donald Trump. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes.

No other pollster tracked by RealClearPolitics came as close to the final results.........Quinnipiac poll is always cited by the liberal media and they have Trump at 34% and they are not accurate based on their track record. The media NEVER cites Rasmussen nor the IBD/TIPP polling data :!: Why, because they are the MOST accurate polls based on the past elections.