President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Bush 43 gave an anti-Trump speech today and basically insulted Trump supporters :!: :cuss: He NEVER opened his yap once while the Oh-bama was in office for 8 years :!: :cuss: I have total disdain for this louse Bush and he can rot in hell as well as the Clintons :!: The Bush and Clinton families are buddy-buddy and have NO idea how out of touch they are with the majority of states in this country :!: Bush made up reasons to invade Iraq because Saddam tried to kill his father on a middle-east trip :!: Bush loves open borders and trade deals that screw American workers. That is why Trump won. He is neither a Republican nor Democrat and is just trying to restore America's sovereignty and help the U.S. worker. Bush leads a cleaner life than Trump, but Bush's policies have ruined this country whereas Trump's policies will definitely improve it, if the Republican Party would enact them already :!: :cuss:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

WASHINGTON — White House chief of staff John Kelly delivered an extraordinary denunciation of a Democratic congresswoman Thursday, accusing her of politicizing what he called a "sacred" presidential effort to console the grieving loved ones of a slain soldier.

Kelly, in an unexpected and emotional appearance in the White House briefing room, invoked the death of his own son, killed in Afghanistan in 2010, as he lashed out at Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida, who earlier this week said that President Donald Trump had been disrespectful in his condolence call to the family of a soldier killed during an ambush in Niger.

Kelly, speaking slowly and forcefully, said he was "heartbroken" that Wilson overheard the conversation and used it to attack the president.

"It stuns me that a member of Congress listened into that conversation," said Kelly. "It stuns me. And I thought at least that was sacred." When Trump indicated he wanted to do so, Kelly revealed to him what General Joseph Dunford, now chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told him when Robert Kelly was killed. Kelly recalled that Dunford said his son "was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed. He knew what he was getting into. He knew what the possibilities were because we're at war."
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

My view is I hate what politicalization of solders deaths.
Any soldiers dies and the political parties blame the president of the opposition.
Party in power appoints themselves mourner in chief and unless you’re on the same page as them your not a patriot.

Families like Sheehan make their children’s death into a political stunt their son or daughter wouldn’t have wanted.

I don’t blame the family for anything at a time like this. Congress and political hacks should stay the hell out of it.
Trump, obama, Bush all got s**t from families they tried to comfort who’s sons they tried to honor.
I hope trump keeps reaching out to the families, if I had bought it in Iraq I would want W to have to listen to my ma and pa. In private W was good at taking grief from angry mothers, got to give him credit for that, even though imo W let us sacrifice for nothing by not defending his war from political attack.

There is a school of thought soldiers have about dying, part of it being choosing to be a solider defending our country during war time and not dishonoring their sacrifice by acting as if they are a victim of circumstance. Much stronger sentiment than I’d be capable of.

Out of curiosity Where the press so offended by trump honoring the dead when some d’bag Christians from some baptist church or another showed up with vile signs and screaming obscenities at the families burring their children killed in the war on terror? Government, senators, congressmen, governors, political parties, other churches didn’t do a d**n thing, free speech, you know, took a group of bikers to right a wrong. Sometimes you’ve got to love those sinners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Senate Judiciary Committee is looking into the 2010 sale of U.S. uranium to Russia under then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and whether then-FBI Director Robert Mueller alerted the Obama administration about its investigation into Russians involved in the deal, according to Newsweek. :Happy: ----------------Jimmy Carter, the liberal 93-year-old former president, surprisingly sided with President Trump when he told The New York Times that the media have been been too hostile on the current commander-in-chief. “I think the media have been harder on Trump :shock: than any other president certainly that I’ve known about,” Carter told The New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd. The 39th president served one term from 1977 to 1981. Carter added that he thought the media “feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation.” The former president also pushed back on accusations of Russian collusion in the 2016 presidential election, saying: “I don’t think there’s any evidence that what the Russians did changed enough votes, or any votes.” He said his wife, Rosalynn, disagreed with him, before he added, “We voted for [Bernie] Sanders” in the primary.------------------Robert Mueller’s complex financial entanglements include investments linked to George Soros and Russia. :shock: During Mueller’s tenure at the FBI, high profile cases of financial wrongdoing within hedge funds that he invested in were ignored by federal law enforcement. An Offended America investigation has revealed that Robert Mueller’s holdings in a fund of funds expose him to Russian investments and to hedge funds tied to George Soros. Mueller’s exclusive hedge funds were not open to the general public, but rather wealthy private accredited investors. The minimum investment in several of the funds is $10 Million. Mueller’s Russian Financial Interests: Mueller has been an investor in Mellon Optima L/S Strategy Fund, LLC for many years, according to his financial disclosures. That fund consists of holdings of other hedge funds in a structure commonly referred to as a “fund of funds”.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Oct 24 (Reuters) - Wall Street's Dow Jones index was set to record its biggest intraday percentage rise in more than a month on Tuesday, boosted by gains in industrial giants 3M and Caterpillar. :Happy: :up: :cheers:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Arizona Senator Jeff Flake waves a white flag in the face of Trumpism and will not run for re-election in 2018 :!: :Happy: :cheers:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

I know of flake, he was in the house before the senate, just a stuck up d’bag who reminds me John f Kerry.
Nobody will remember him in two years, just a smug stuck up guy who thinks he is integral to the democratic process. He loves making videos about how government works. bet he thinks he just beat jeb to the punch for 2020

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Washington Post reports:

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the firm in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Prior to that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican (McCain????) client during the GOP primary.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

If there is a republican, maybe the Kremlin did it.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

McCain most likely big O :!: He's going out on a down note unfortunately for him. :roll:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Maybe but he was sooo late the the party, trump had already won when McCain handed off fake intel.

And this gps is a Democrat machine I doubt they’d (republicans) would go to them
First. Maybe I’m wrong

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

You know what drives me nuts about the dossier is the fbi paying the Remington Steel ex spook, it’s one thing to scam the political parties for million and double charge them but for the freaking fbi to pay that guy for information a google search would show was internet gossip is just crazy

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A US judge in California on Wednesday refused to block President Donald Trump's decision to end subsidy payments to health insurers under Obamacare, rejecting a request by Democratic attorneys general from 18 US states. US District Judge Vince Chhabria in San Francisco sided with the Trump administration, saying the government does not have to make the payments while litigation over the subsidies unfolds. Chhabria, appointed by Democratic former President Barack Obama, wrote that although the case appears to be a close call "it appears initially that the Trump administration has the stronger legal argument."
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

As I understand it those payment were the ones that guaranteed the insurance companies made a profit, maybe that’s wrong . But trump didn’t do as much as they claim because another court was already ruling those payments as unconstitutional.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

If we needed any more evidence Mueller is politically motivated he leaks news about supposed indictments to change the new narrative for the weekend shows right when it’s become clear mueller is not a disinterested party and the Clintons were in bed with Russian business deals.

I don’t expect much from these particular indictments, cause I done expect much from WMD Mueller.
If it’s for the Panetta and a few others selling influence in Washington maybe I can believe this might be a serious attempt to clean up foreign national influence peddling. I doubt it because since the Cold War ended Washington couldn’t get cash fast enough from Russia and China.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

You nailed it big O :!: Muller is a weaselly lowlife partisan prick who will now be investigated himself by the new panel on Hillary-Uranium that he knew all about with Rod Rosenstein :!: Indict who and for what? Maybe Manafort misstated his net worth under oath so they will TRUMP up some bogus violation :!: These people involved in Uranium One with the Clintons are in BIG trouble, and they know it :!: ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, and PBS are hardly reporting the Clinton scandal as well as how Comey wrote Hillary's exoneration report 2 months before the investigation was even over :!: OH-bama lied down with the Clinton dogs and now has fleas all over him :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The rage is still strong in some Trump opponents, who plan to band together to "scream helplessly at the sky" :hair: :shock: :hair: :shock: on the one-year anniversary of the 2016 election.

Facebook events around the country invite people to gather together and let out a "primal scream over the current state of our democracy" on Nov. 8.

The idea came from Boston, where people will gather in America's oldest park, the Boston Common, to scream. Other liberal cities like New York, Austin and Philadelphia picked up the idea.-------they are ALL heavily medicated individuals most likely. [video][/video] This deranged cursing girl sums them up with her vulgar comments.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I'm not a big fan of impotent rage myself, but given that it's what got Trump elected in the first place, it seems only fair that the other side gets a go.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:I'm not a big fan of impotent rage myself, but given that it's what got Trump elected in the first place, it seems only fair that the other side gets a go.
scream at the sky? Why what did the birds ever do to them?
Maybe they are upset at the spy satellites constantly monitoring us? ;)

I guess movies and tv series have reinforced the idea of “protest” really changing something and being on the “right side of history”, reality is very few protests changed anything, very few Selma, Rosa parks moments, or the soldier protest during the depression where the government killed starving WW1 veterans who wanted their promised pensions a little early.

Today’s media has glorified the idea of protest over substance so virtue signaling people feel holding a don’t tread on me flag or wearing questionable hats based on anatomy, or taking a knee really accomplish something. In a sensationalism over substance world I guess screaming at the sky makes sense