President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos wrote:Image
The police and the secret service told him to cancel the event.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote:Congratulations a'holes in Chicago you about guaranteed a Trump presidency!
How about storming a sanders event so poor Bernie can get some momentum too. Trump is dominating the air waves except he's sounding rational compared to the crazy haters. How did they find a way to make trump a sympathetic figure?

Violent protesters never hurt the causes they are protesting. They are protesting a caricature of trump instead of anything of substance giving the high ground to a baboon who the majority of people will now rally around in a instinctive reaction to this kind of descent.

Remember those crazy birthers with their secrecy moslem theories well now Chicago protesters you are them x10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bunch of moveon.org liberal radicals who don't believe in freedom of speech. Look at who the protestors were and that's all you need to know. Trump could win Ohio now too :!:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Image
yeah that only feeds the narrative of the people who already don't like him. The optics don't support the meme and don't help the never trump movement. Without getting too political, this protest with the threat of violence doesn't hurt the people it's meant to, it helps them. Black lives matter storming sanders early on help him seem rational and reasonable. Trump gets to dominate the airwaves sounding reasonable instead of the crazy video clip of him saying something stupid that would have come out of it.

Trying to terrorize people to not support trump, sanders, Clinton, Obama will never work in the USA.

............ :007:
bjmdds

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

Women in a town in northern Sweden have been warned not to walk alone at night in the wake of a spike in violent assaults and attempted rapes.
Police in Östersund made the unusual move to ask women not to go out unaccompanied after dark, after reports of eight brutal attacks, some by 'men of foreign appearance', in just over two weeks.
Speaking at a press conference on Monday, police said they 'have never seen anything like it in Östersund', a small town in the north of Sweden with a population of just 45,000. Sweden, which has a population of nearly 10 million, welcomed more than 163,000 migrants and refugees in 2015, more than any other European nation per capita.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Those people were scum in their own country if this is the act of immigrants. Could be locals trying to cause trouble too. Could be made up.

If it's real then it could be scum who think they are jihadist.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

An Economist/YouGov poll published Tuesday finds no sign of Trump’s support diminishing in spite of a wave of attacks from his GOP rivals, with the percentage of likely Republican primary voters opting for Trump as their nominee reaching 53 percent.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

That’s exactly what Barack Obama said he would do to counter Republican attacks in 2008: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said at a Philadelphia fundraiser Friday night. “Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Political parties, not voters, choose their presidential nominees, a Republican convention rules member told CNBC, a day after GOP front-runner Donald Trump rolled up more big primary victories.

"The media has created the perception that the voters choose the nomination. That's the conflict here," Curly Haugland, an unbound GOP delegate from North Dakota, told CNBC's "Squawk Box" on Wednesday. He even questioned why primaries and caucuses are held. http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/16/we-choos ... icial.html "The political parties choose their nominees, not the general public, contrary to popular belief," he added.
Haugland was then asked what the point of holding primaries is if the party can disregard the will of the voters.

"That's a very good question," he responded.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

With little fanfare and almost no news media attention, some of the same radical groups involved in shutting down Donald Trump’s Chicago rally last week are plotting a mass civil disobedience movement to begin next month.

They intend to march across the East Coast in order to spark a “fire that transforms the political climate in America.”

The operation, calling itself Democracy Spring, is threatening “drama in Washington” with the “largest civil disobedience action of the century.” The radicals believe this will result in the arrest of thousands of their own activists.

“We will demand that Congress listen to the People and take immediate action to save our democracy. And we won’t leave until they do — or until they send thousands of us to jail,” the website for Democracy Spring declares, channeling rhetoric from the Occupy movement.

The group is backed by numerous organizations, including the George Soros-funded groups MoveOn.org, the Institute for Policy Studies, and Demos.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Democrats and republicans are united in stopping the greatest threat to their liberty Trunp, seriously if those clowns could units and fight Isis as hard as they are going after trump they might accomplish something .

They don't get they are helping trump.
Other they don't get is them, they think it's only republicans supporting trump and they get the motivations wrong. One clown thought its bank bail out that upset people , that's a minor part, its Washington & Wall Street for the last 30 years or more. Apparently nobody learned anything from Perot except for trump.

Btw if the shoe was on the other foot Jeb! Would be out there talking a out how dangerous sanders is and how world leaders call to support him.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

KKK threatens 84-year-old woman who fled Hitler after she criticises Drumph: http://usuncut.com/politics/kkk-threatens-woman-trump/
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:KKK threatens 84-year-old woman who fled Hitler after she criticises Drumph: http://usuncut.com/politics/kkk-threatens-woman-trump/
yes they are real princes of men :(

Visiting buddies in Missouri some of their extended (way extended) family were honest to god neo nazis. F'ing swastika tattooed on their arms, it was a culture shock I didn't think those people existed in real life. I had the blues brothers and Mel brooks idea of them but to see it..
Anyway everyone we were visiting could have died of shame.

Back to politics it's on both sides wackos trying to harass trump supporters, one a'hole denying housing to any that support trump. These guys are as bad as the fascist people they held up as examples. And it is both sides, for example antiabortion jag offs who kill? Where does that make sense.
Add the hypocrisy what I saw in the Middle East to.
My theory is extremest of any flavor are not left or right that are in their own little circle of hell.

I'm waiting for the democrats to realize if trump gets the nomination basically a democrat will be elected this November no matter what.
Trump may do a few things he says but he's not a real republican and most of his decisions will be more down the middle .

Besides if these protests works do they really want to risk Cruz becoming president? I'm not one for conspiracy theory but the average Person protesting can't be thinking about this at all, it has to be people higher up in the party stirring up trouble. The only real reason that makes sense has to be the status quo of the political system are afraid of becoming obsolete.

Some of the reasons they say they hate trump they can't actually quote what it is they have to generalize. When you read what he actually said and what he wants to do its not the far fringe idea as they make it out to be. Besides I don't believe most of it. It's a bargaining position, if he wins and first day calls the democrats and republicans in his office I'd bet they'd jump at a deal to build a wall and deport only a few people who are criminals. Where as right now neither party would agree to any of it.
the boarder is essentially wide open, anyone who lives in the west knows it. A lot of good people come over from all over the world , I know them and have worked along side them. But there are gangs and jag offs who come to essentially loot the rich land they hate.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Health officials said progress toward eliminating TB in the United States will require a redoubling of domestic and global efforts — especially in China, India, Mexico the Phillipines and Vietnam, the countries responsible for more than half of the foreign-born tuberculosis patients in the United States, the report shows.

In a related report, the CDC also called for increased awareness of the potential for active TB among foreign-born temporary workers. TB screening is required for persons seeking permanent residence in the United States, but it is not routinely required for people coming on temporary visas for school or work. Those numbers are not included in official case counts.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Susan Sarandon: Trump more likely to bring 'revolution' than Clinton.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] :up: :up: :up: :up:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Trump is taking it hard this week attacked from all sides and delegates being stolen to keep him from the nomination. Does that pledge not to run their part valid now the republicans have tried every dirt trick in the book . Look a hell of a lot like the Clintons attacking sanders

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I'm no psephologist. but I have a sneaking suspicion that Grandpa Munster's attack on "New York values" might potentially cost him some votes there.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Trump won every single county in all 5 states tonight.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:Trump won every single county in all 5 states tonight.
yes but those delegates must be chosen by Cruz and his establishment pals. :roll:

One news analyst said how does Cruz go to these delicate and convince them for the good of the party they have to support him when the voters of every district supports trump? It's political suicide for them.