President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

With Jeb Bush out, Donald Trump has widened his lead in the race for the Republican presidential nomination.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely Republican Voters finds Trump with 36% support, giving him a 15-point lead over Senator Marco Rubio who earns 21% of the vote. Senator Ted Cruz is in third place with 17%.

For Trump, that’s a five-point gain in support from the beginning of this month just after the Iowa caucus and right before the New Hampshire primary when it was Trump 31%, Rubio 21% and Cruz 20% among likely GOP voters. Rubio’s support has held steady, while support for Cruz has fallen slightly.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

More than 75,000 GOP voters came out in Nevada, easily more than "double" the 33,000 turnout of 2012 and a new record.

Donald Trump - 45.91 percent, 34,351 votes----Here are the final results per the Nevada Republican . He got 46% of the HISPANIC vote as well :!: Trump got more votes than the ENTIRE votes cast in 2012 when Romney ran and lost :!: :!: :!: :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Across all demographics, Republicans in the Sunshine State have overwhelmingly rejected their own U.S. Senator and are supporting Trump for President in 2016:

Men back Trump over Rubio 49 – 25 percent, while women go to Trump 39 – 31 percent, the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University Poll finds.
Trump gets a low negative score in the Sunshine State as 21 percent of likely Republican primary voters say they “would definitely not support” Trump for the nomination, with 26 percent saying no to Cruz and 17 percent saying no to Rubio.

Five percent of Florida likely Republican primary voters are undecided and 30 percent of those who name a candidate say they might change their mind before the March 15 primary.

Strong leadership is the most important quality in a presidential nominee, 32 percent of Florida Republicans say, as 23 percent most want someone who is honest and trustworthy and 20 percent most want someone who shares their values.

“Florida is the single biggest prize of the primary season because it is the largest state to allocate its delegates on a winner-take-all basis. If Sen. Rubio can’t win in his own home state, it is difficult to see how he can win elsewhere,” said Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Thousands of Massachusetts Democrats have denounced their party affiliations since January 1 to jump across the aisle and join the ranks of Independent or Republicans.

Nearly 20,000 Bay State Democrats, or 1.3 percent of the party's Masachussetts population, left to vote in the Republican primary Tuesday. More than 16,300 of that group have "unenrolled" or become Independent voters, while 3,500 have joined the GOP.

Mass. Secretary of State William Glavin attributed the switches to the "Trump phenomenon." The billionaire candidate has a significant lead over fellow top contenders Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz in recent state polls.

"The tenor of the Republican campaign has been completely different from what we've seen in prior Republican presidential campaigns," Galvin said. "You have to look no farther than the viewership for some of the televised debates. Image Image
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

I think Rubio jumped the shark trying to be a insult comic. I also don't get why people are telling cruz to get out so Rubio has a shot. Cruz is polling higher nationally. Supposedly Rubio called cruz for a heart to heart begging Cruz to quit.

After reading all the stories about the establishments desperate attempts to get rid of trump i hope he cleans their clock and I hope Romney jumps in to get his ass kick like jeb!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

You said it big O :!: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: Screw the establishment in Washington D.C. :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Approximately 350,000 to 400,000 children are born to illegal immigrants in the U.S. each year. Due to current policy, all automatically become U.S. citizens, Center for Immigration Studies legal policy analyst Jon Feere testified before a House panel.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Bill Nelson is Florida's most popular politician, with a 40% approval rating to 32% of voters who disapprove of him. That puts him ahead of the perennially unpopular Rick Scott, who comes in at 38/48, and even further ahead of the newly "unpopular Marco Rubio" whose Presidential bid has hurt him at home and caused his approval spread to drop down to 31/55........Rubio all done in Florida.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Funny how they are still pushing Rubio and trying to get cruz out. Cruz did much better and Rubio barely won one state and acts like he swept them. I understand part of it is all a act to keep momentum but it bugs me.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Cruz has made a lot of enemies in the Senate by being kind of a dick. I've heard stories about how, almost as soon as he was elected, he was talking to senators with decades of experience as if he was the wise master and they were his eager young padawans. I've worked with people like that, so I know the type.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Cruz has made a lot of enemies in the Senate by being kind of a dick. I've heard stories about how, almost as soon as he was elected, he was talking to senators with decades of experience as if he was the wise master and they were his eager young padawans. I've worked with people like that, so I know the type.
I can believe he did something like that but Washington is such a in click town as long as cruz was going to try to do what he campaigned to do he'd be anathema. As much as I personally don't care for cruz if we had 100 senators like him we'd be better off because the parties strangle hold would be broken. Any one that thinks the senate is something special is part of the problem. A lot of the people who've been there longer than most young voters have been alive.

https://wtfbabe.files.wordpress.com/201 ... =788&h=328

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Donald J. Trump won the vote of a 59-year-old cabdriver in the Boston suburbs who said he lost his trucking business after immigrants began delivering cargo for less.
In Loudoun County, Virginia, one of the country’s wealthiest, he won the backing of a newly separated mother and a longtime Democrat who spoke of the possibility of another terrorist attack, saying, “I don’t think we feel safe right now.”

And Mark Harris, a 48-year-old owner of an antiques shop in Canton, Ga., said he did not much care for Mr. Trump’s ego and worried that his impolitic speech could derail American diplomacy.

But Mr. Harris voted for Mr. Trump, too.

“He’s not afraid to get in the trenches and fight for you,” Mr. Harris said. “He’s going to be a bully, and he’s going to tell them what he thinks, and he’s going to push to get it done. He don’t care who he makes mad in the process.”
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Romney thinks he's a big d**n hero most people I know like my dad are now pro trump just because Romney and Washington ar so anti trump and Cruz

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

In 2016 Trump is the "POLITICAL WOODSTOCK" of our time, with people protesting the Republican establishment that brought about the current situation at the ballot boxes.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I think the never trump movement is slowly dying.. Rubio was chosen by the party , the people rejected him.

After Florida and Ohio I don't think Romney has any cards left beside stealing it at the convention.

Weird thing is there are very elite gatherings of democrats and republicans trying to stop trump.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Nearly 46,000 Pennsylvania Democrats have switched to Republicans since the beginning of the year.

According to Penn Live, some experts attribute the mass exodus to Donald Trump.

There’s even a title for the movement. It’s called “Ditch and Switch” and calls for lifelong Democrats to abandon the party, register Republican, and help ensure Trump’s place in the general election.

Professor of Public Affairs at Franklin and Marshall College, Dr. G. Terry Madonna, tells the paper he has a theory behind the switch.

“With the increase in support in exit polls for Trump among working class, blue-collar Democrats, it is my belief that these are people who fall into that genre,” said Madonna.

The numbers are similar in other states as well.

The paper says in Massachusetts, as many as 20,000 Democrats have gone from blue-to-red this year with Trump cited as a primary reason. And in Ohio, as many as 1,000 blue collar workers have promised to switch parties and vote for Trump.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] Perhaps the stinking and disgusting liberal media thinks this is also Nazi propaganda :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Conservative favorite Ben Carson, who recently suspended his campaign for the Republican presidential nomination, plans to endorse Donald Trump on Friday morning, according to two people familiar with his thinking.

The endorsement, perhaps the most high-profile nod for Trump since New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie backed him, was finalized Thursday morning when Carson met with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, the luxury club owned by the Republican front-runner, the people said. The sources requested anonymity to discuss private conversations.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Omega »

Congratulations a'holes in Chicago you about guaranteed a Trump presidency!
How about storming a sanders event so poor Bernie can get some momentum too. Trump is dominating the air waves except he's sounding rational compared to the crazy haters. How did they find a way to make trump a sympathetic figure?

Violent protesters never hurt the causes they are protesting. They are protesting a caricature of trump instead of anything of substance giving the high ground to a baboon who the majority of people will now rally around in a instinctive reaction to this kind of descent.

Remember those crazy birthers with their secrecy moslem theories well now Chicago protesters you are them x10.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by Kristatos »

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig