President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

I wouldn't trust that the polls are wrong at all. Sure there are examples of them being wrong and I don't put it past them rig a poll or two, but don't trust it is.

Biggest thing for trump is people elected Obama for no real reason other than personality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: President Trump?

Post by Kristatos »

I don't trust any polls at the moment. Different polling firms move at different speeds, and according to Nate Silver (whose credibility has been somewhat tarnished of late, but who is probably correct in this case), it takes about a month after the end of convention season for the respective convention bounces to work their way through the system. Let's see where the candidates stand a couple of weeks from now.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

I agree let see where we are Labor Day.

Somebody has it in for the democrats, The congressional computers were hacked and dumped. They keep blaming the Russians I don't think it was. Wiki leaks inferred their source was murdered in DC on his way to be interviewed by the fbi.

But the funny thing to me is how upset they are at rude phone calls. I'm sure some are disgusting but congress is used to being insulated from their constituents opinion, when they do ask for opinion opinions it goes through switchboards and a thousand interns before they ever see it and rigged town halls with questions Handed out to essentially actors. That why Bernie Sanders had the momentum he did, until sold out to the clintons for a beach house or whatever it was

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Well, this is embarrassing: Image
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

The health insurer Aetna said it will offer individual Affordable Care Act (ACA) exchange plans in just four states, down from 15 this year, in an effort to reduce its losses.

"As a strong supporter of public exchanges as a means to meet the needs of the uninsured, we regret having to make this decision," Marc Bertolini, Aetna chairman and CEO, said in a statement.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Well, this is embarrassing: Image
he has also
Cheered on the Clintons, he's not a republican, he's a opportunist. I truly believe if there were a republican 8 year term ending he would be running as a democrat.
He found a across the board theme many agree with a hate of the establishment, if he wins he takes the republican from where the bush family left it dead by the road taking it mainstream in to popular culture growing it beyond winning the Bible Belt

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Pollster Zogby: 'Back to a close race,' Clinton 38%, Trump 36% :lol: Libertarian Gary Johnson 8%

Green Party Jill Stein 5%

Not sure 13%
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The race between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton continues to tighten as it moves further from the conventions, but both candidates are still struggling to close the deal.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online White House Watch survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Clinton with 41% support to Trump’s 39%. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson picks up nine percent (9%) of the vote, while Green Party nominee Jill Stein trails with three percent (3%). Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton in the USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times “Daybreak” poll for the first time since Aug. 3 — the last day he had an edge on the former secretary of state.
Although the race remains too close to call, Trump is roughly half a point in front of Clinton, 44.2 percent to 43.6 percent.

The survey questioned 2,463 voters.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

If he keeps campaigning like he has for the last week he can win. Maybe big.
He doesn't have to lose his passion for what he speaks on but he doesn't have to say the first thing that comes to mind.
I never watch the news or listen to talk radio if it can be helped. I was surprised how many "right" wing pundits were absolutely negative on trump, they were getting facts wrong just to make the negative argument. Like how trump was close to Putin, what? Where the hell does that come from? Or trump was walking back what he said about muslim immigration? Where? Only in the narrative in their own mind. Trump may be a lot of thing and many of them I don't like. He has been consistent in his views since 2011 around when I believe he first became seriously plotting a run, he registered make America great again a few weeks after Romney lost, he may have been some times too hyperbolic expressing them but he's been consistent. And his rallies are really incredible, it a running conversation, if you look at them as speeches you completely missed the point. He tend to have conversations beyond the reach of the media to narrate.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Huffington Post, one of the world’s most trafficked news sites, featured a headline on Sunday calling for the closure of the embattled Clinton Foundation. The left-wing outlet’s front page banner linked to a New York Times article, which highlights, among other things, that Bill and Hillary Clinton’s billion dollar nonprofit has “accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that the State Department — before, during and after Mrs. Clinton’s time as secretary — criticized for their records on sex discrimination and other human-rights issues.”
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

I doubt they close it. It's their bread a butter. They has dozens of legal registrations in as many countries, rolling up the Clinton foundation is not a simple job.
If they actually do it for real, not just a press conference were they say they do, there will being Sotho g so damning they have no choice

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Oh the dozens or registrations separate them legally from each other. So subpoena Clinton foundation Canada's records it stops there, doesn't continue to Clinton family foundation USA .

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Trump is back on message on immigration with those here will have NO path to citizenship..............U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton leads her Republican rival Donald Trump by 5 percentage points among likely voters, down from a peak this month of 12 points, according to the Reuters/Ipsos daily tracking poll released on Friday.

The Aug. 22-25 opinion poll found that 41 percent of likely voters supported Clinton ahead of the Nov. 8 presidential election, while 36 percent supported Trump. Some 23 percent would not pick either candidate and answered "refused," "other" or "wouldn't vote." In a separate Reuters/Ipsos poll that includes candidates from small, alternative parties, Clinton leads the field by a smaller margin. Some 39 percent of likely voters supported Clinton in the four-way poll, compared with 36 percent for Trump, 7 percent for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and 3 percent for Green Party nominee Jill Stein.

Both polls were conducted online in English in all 50 states. They included 1,154 likely voters and have a credibility interval of 3 percentage points.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Image

Thing is I don't believe his rhetoric. I don't think he has flip flopped either. I do think he is going to be far kinder than the harshest extreme to his deport them all talk.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by two points, 45 percent to 43 percent, in Sunday’s USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times “Daybreak” poll.
The New York real estate mogul has not led the former Secretary of State by two points since the beginning of August. Saturday was the first day the poll showed Trump pulling slightly ahead of Clinton since Aug. 3.

Sunday’s results come from 2,385 voters, who are tracked daily through election day, Nov. 8.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Griff1123 Pia Lys • 9 days ago
Last Friday's Reuters poll got caught over sampling Dems by 30% and Hildebeast was up 4% over Trump. Very suspicious don't you think?