President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

That is next on the agenda IF the crummy Republicans will go along with Trump :!:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

True. My dad was going to change his party affiliation if trump lost, only staying in because he wants to support trump.
The Republican Party was dead before the tea part and trump came along.
I don't think W bush was a bad president but he didn't put Americans first in all his decision, certainly left the veterans of his wars out to dry.
Obama was Neville Chamberlain reincarnated. He gave away any good position we had.
Now we got the two parties ruined by bush and obama trying to block trump from changing Washington. And the f'ing republicans are impending the very policies they promised to get done for 8 years!

I think the democrats missed the chance to work with trump, but they may get the chance if the republicans keep f'ing up.

Trump is only trying to do what he promised to do, very unpresidential. But he's open to a lot of social programs and reforms that average republicans will scream about. If the democrats get their head out of their asses and stop trying to invent a fake news story about Russia they find a guy who will make a deal with anybody if he thinks it's good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Forget the rancid Democrats too big O :!: Pelosi and Schumer and Hollywood that pays them off won't allow them to help Trump. I personally had dealings with Schumer in the 1980s living in Brooklyn NY. He first ran for Congress then and stood inside a bank I used begging people for votes like the shmuck you see now :!: Schumer gave the toast at my friend's wedding also when he worked for Schumer in his office and everyone at the wedding knew was a lying piece of garbage he was then :!: People in upstate NY hate Schumer but he gets re-elected because of the liberal NY City voters time and time again. Ask Schumer if he believes in term limits as he is the poster boy for this nonsense being in Congress for 35 years :!: The right wing Freedom caucus had better wise up fast :!:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I think he surprised people with a quick decision in Syria. Have to see how he follows up.

A few people are over the top fainting in fear about upsetting Russia, Iran and china.

If we consider how these countries have acted for 17 years they have been the bullies on the world scene making all kinds of threats of use of power.
People who are shaking in fear over trump taking the same action Bush or obama would have been advised to take want it both ways, they want to say trump is taking us closer to wwiii, BS, and they want to say these (Russia, Iran, china) are bad people who have to be fought.
The reason nkorea and Iran could start nuclear war is they were allowed to build up nuclear weapons under the careful eye of the Us and UN

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Ruth Bader Ginsburg appears to have been caught up in a gender-swapping snafu, mistakenly dubbing Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) one of the "women of the Senate."

The 84-year-old Supreme Court justice delivered remarks at Allegheny College in Pennsylvania on Monday as she accepted the Prize for Civility in Public Life, honoring her and late Justice Antonin Scalia.

"Let's hope members of Congress, the members Allegheny College has already honored - Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. John McCain - the women of the Senate, Sens. Dianne Feinstein and Lindsey Graham - let's hope that they and others of goodwill will lead in restoring harmonious work ways," Ginsburg said during her acceptance speech. :hair: :shock: :hair: This idiot is still on the Supreme Court?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Easy mistake to make. It reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
"Sorry, I thought your son was a lady."
"Well, that's understandable."
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I respect the hell out of Ginsburg for sticking the job out. Even popes have ducked out of lifetime job so I like that she's sticking to her job.
She was under tremendous pressure to resign for years so obama could replace her.
I've had problem with a lot of things she said in the last few years confusing Lindsey's gender well ze's probably confused too.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

President Trump's recent air strike on Syria has some unlikely support—from Democrats and members of the former Obama administration.

In fact, Politico is reporting that former Secretary of State John Kerry was, according to an inside source, "'absolutely supportive' of Trump's strike and 'gratified to see that it happened quickly.'"

The person is also quoted as saying that Kerry "believes if executed correctly and clearly, [military action] can help reenergize the diplomatic channel."

Meanwhile, Barry Pavel, who was a senior director on the U.S. National Security Council during Obama's first term, told Fox News, that "In Syria, a major mistake was treating it like a humanitarian crisis, when it was a major national security crisis that has caused destabilization on our closest allies in Europe."

And because aggressive countries like Syria knew that Obama was reluctant to use military force against them, Pavel says, "I think he left a more dangerous world."
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Monday, April 17, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

This is the first time the president’s overall approval rating has been back in the 50s in nearly a month. Just after his inauguration, Trump’s job approval peaked at 59% and remained in the 50s every day until early March. It’s gone as low as 42% since then.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll confirms this — in spades. And, in fact, it shows more buyer's remorse for Trump's opponent in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton. And were the 2016 election held again today, it shows Trump would avenge his popular-vote loss. :Happy: :Happy: :happy spin:

While just 4 percent of Trump's supporters say they would back someone else if there was a redo of the election, fully 15 percent of Clinton supporters say they would ditch her. Trump leads in a re-do of the 2016 election 43 percent to 40 percent after losing the popular vote 46-44.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

OMG 43% of the population are Russian spies! :sarcasm:
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I think since the night of the election people (average people) are ok with trump, the extremist who want obama and/or trumps election nullified are loud voice but a silver of the population.
These kind of questions looking for buyers remorse and regret are tailored to the minority of activist out there.

Some democrats wanted a redo of the election the next night after they lost. I don't think 300 million Americans care deeply about it and of the people who vote I doubt if 90-100 million are as invested as the parties think they are .

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Monday, April 24, 2017

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove. Overall approval of the president’s performance is at its highest level since early March. :clap:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Do we believe these polls are more accurate than the polls leading to the election?

I'm not sure obamas approval was accurate or if these polls reflect the actual job approval or personal likability.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Rasmussen and the IBD polls were the top 2 accurate polls in this last election........fact. Ignore ALL other polls from CBS, NBC, ABC, etc.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Relieved Republicans muscled their health care bill through the House Thursday, taking their biggest step toward dismantling the Obama health care overhaul since Donald Trump took office. They won passage only after overcoming their own divisions that nearly sank the measure six weeks ago.

Beaten but unbowed, Democrats insisted Republicans will pay at election time for repealing major provisions of the law. They sang the pop song "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" to the GOP lawmakers as the end of the voting neared.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Democrats are playing off an old play books. Oh wow they got a 60s chant together and say this will kill people. Obama care is doing that already. I don't get why they are stuck in the past waiting for Chelsea to run. :roll:

Not sure this bill is good it needs 2 more bills to pass both houses plus this passing this bill through the senate.

Weird part is nothing about preexisting conditions or children staying on the healthcare has really changed.
Honestly if they finish making changes they promise it will lower costs.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

If purchase allowed across state lines, it will create competition, just like GEICO or ALLSTATE or any major insurance company that sells nationwide, and costs will drop.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Ellen DeGeneres Says She Will Not Have Donald Trump on Her Show :!: In the past, Ellen has had political figures former like President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on her show..........she truly is a 'De-generate' piece of garbage :!: :cuss:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

She is trying to be on the correct "side", and ends up acting like a fascist. She got a ton of pressure from her peers in Hollywood and the Extreme left wing gay activist to not "normalize" trump.
It may be how she feels too or maybe a smart move to avoid losing guests.
Meh, not important to me.