President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

+4 in NC for Trump(50% to 46%)
+3 in Florida for Trump(49% to 46%)
+1 in Ohio for Trump (49% to 48%)
+10 in Arizona for Trump(52% to 42%)
+9 in Georgia for Trump(52% to 43%)
+1 in Iowa for Trump (49% to 48%)
+5 in VIRGINIA for Trump(50% to 45%)
STATISTICAL TIE IN NEVADA(47% 47%)
STATISTICAL TIE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE(48% 48%)
+4 in PENNSYLVANIA FOR TRUMP (50% to 46%)
+1 in Colorado for Clinton (48% to 47%)
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The U.S. economy produced another month of lackluster labor market growth in September, the government reported Friday, adding just 156,000 net new jobs in a report that could give Federal Reserve officials pause as they mull another interest rate hike.

Last month’s figure was down from an upwardly revised 167,000 in August and came in below analyst expectations. In addition, the Labor Department report lowered its jobs total for July by 23,000.

The revisions mean that the average job growth this year has been about 178,000, well below last year’s pace of 229,000.

The unemployment rate ticked up to 5% last month, the highest since April, but that was largely because the labor force expanded by about 444,000 people.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Well it's gone completely tabloid now. First the press is not playing fair, not that they ever really did, but the amount of crap they make up to cause negative headlines is at a all time high.

What the FBI did to let Hillary off is a scandal but itll never be covered, then a hot mic trump comment 10 years ago has prudish republicans jumping ship again , wtf ? They think trump stepping down as they want would help anything?
What trump said was vulgar and crass, everything expected of trump, it's timed to help Hillary as her hot mic about sanders supporters and other scandals pop up.

Honestly I don't expect anything to change far as the race being just about tied, the race comes down to insider v outsider, both candidates cancel each other out, except for me the corruption and business as usual pisses me off big time.

But all of this recent crap is not really being covered because of the hurricane so nobody really knows about it . After Sunday it may not even be talked about.

But the narrative trump is bad for women is ironic coming from the people who tarred and feathered women to protect a serial predator. It'd bother me to have bill Clinton back in a position to prey on new generations of women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Ralph Reed, a conservative Christian activist and the head of Trump’s religious advisory board, said that as the father of two daughters, he was disappointed by the “inappropriate” comments.

“But people of faith are voting on issues like who will protect unborn life, defend religious freedom, grow the economy, appoint conservative judges and oppose the Iran nuclear deal,” he said in an email.

He contrasted Trump with Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, saying that her “corrupt use of her office to raise funds from foreign governments and corporations and her reckless and irresponsible handling of classified material on her home-brewed email server, endangering US national security, that will drive the evangelical vote.”

“I think a 10-year-old tape of a private conversation with a TV talk show host ranks pretty low on their hierarchy of their concerns,” he said.
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

Omega wrote:
What the FBI did to let Hillary off is a scandal but itll never be covered, then a hot mic trump comment 10 years ago has prudish republicans jumping ship again , wtf ? They think trump stepping down as they want would help anything?
What trump said was vulgar and crass, everything expected of trump, it's timed to help Hillary as her hot mic about sanders supporters and other scandals pop up.
They're jumping ship because, in this age of political correctness, it's better (in their minds) to get on the high horse and wag their fingers at anything that can be related to some kind of oppression. In this case, a man degrading women through sexist banter. Yes, Trump is crass, to say the least. But I agree he's always been like that.

Here's a glimmer of good news for Trump:

Surprise Poll Finds Vast Majority Of Republican Voters Support Trump After "Lewd Comments"

According to a new poll released this morning by Politico/Morning Consult, a vast majority of Republican voters is standing behind Donald Trump after the so-called "campaign imploding" tape scandal.

While nearly three-quarters, or 74%, of all voters polled reacted negatively to the video, almost three-quarters of Republicans, or 74%, said GOP leaders should still back Trump. Only a modest 12% of Republican voters said Trump should end his campaign, pollsters found, and - perhaps more surprisingly - only 13% of female Republicans said he should drop out.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-0 ... d-comments
Honestly I don't expect anything to change far as the race being just about tied, the race comes down to insider v outsider, both candidates cancel each other out, except for me the corruption and business as usual pisses me off big time.
I'm feel the same way, Omega.
I'm no die-hard Trump supporter but what we're left with here as American voters is choosing the lesser of two A-holes. At least Trump still believes in the free enterprise system. On the other hand, a vote for the Eva Peron of Arkansas is an acceptance of another 8 years of Obamacare; unfair trade deals; acknowledgement and tolerance for $700 billion bailout to the banks (who were essentially "rewarded" for scamming the citizens) and $400 million ransom payment to Iran. A vote for Clinton is also welcoming over 19 trillion national debt; acceptance of many illegals with criminal records roaming the streets; acceptance of mishandling of highly classified information thus risking national security as well as tolerating how she helped armed and created ISIS in April 2013 through horrible policies. Now that's hope and change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Big A, with all you stated, what moron would vote for SHRILL-ary over Trump? Her POLICIES will screw this country over big time! Can the USA wait 4 years and survive until a Pence/Rubio ticket is available in 2020? SHRILL-ary will be hospitalized a few times by then too and they will try to hide it from the American people.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by two points in the latest LA Times – USC Dornsife presidential poll.

This is two days after the Clinton Campaign (Washington Post) released audio of Donald Trump from 2005 talking about his sexual conquests.

The Democrat-mainstream media has largely ignored the Wikileaks Clinton emails. The damning emails were also released on Friday.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Atticus wrote:
Omega wrote:
They're jumping ship because, in this age of political correctness, it's better (in their minds) to get on the high horse and wag their fingers at anything that can be related to some kind of oppression. In this case, a man degrading women through sexist banter. Yes, Trump is crass, to say the least. But I agree he's always been like that.

Here's a glimmer of good news for Trump:

Surprise Poll Finds Vast Majority Of Republican Voters Support Trump After "Lewd Comments"

According to a new poll released this morning by Politico/Morning Consult, a vast majority of Republican voters is standing behind Donald Trump after the so-called "campaign imploding" tape scandal.

While nearly three-quarters, or 74%, of all voters polled reacted negatively to the video, almost three-quarters of Republicans, or 74%, said GOP leaders should still back Trump. Only a modest 12% of Republican voters said Trump should end his campaign, pollsters found, and - perhaps more surprisingly - only 13% of female Republicans said he should drop out.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-0 ... d-comments
I'm feel the same way, Omega.
I'm no die-hard Trump supporter but what we're left with here as American voters is choosing the lesser of two A-holes. At least Trump still believes in the free enterprise system. On the other hand, a vote for the Eva Peron of Arkansas is an acceptance of another 8 years of Obamacare; unfair trade deals; acknowledgement and tolerance for $700 billion bailout to the banks (who were essentially "rewarded" for scamming the citizens) and $400 million ransom payment to Iran. A vote for Clinton is also welcoming over 19 trillion national debt; acceptance of many illegals with criminal records roaming the streets; acceptance of mishandling of highly classified information thus risking national security as well as tolerating how she helped armed and created ISIS in April 2013 through horrible policies. Now that's hope and change!

[/quote] good points!
I don't think it worth the effort in defending what trump said but it is being reported way out of proportion. It also doesn't change any facts going in to the election. Does anybody not supporting Hillary really want another two justice Kagan's on the Supreme Court?

Pisses me off this is timed to take heat off Hillary when hacks finally show here as two faced and the FBI as incompetent.

Imo the republican reaction is more damaging to themselves than trump. The guys who get thank you notes from obama can't get their heads around the fact it's a do or die election.
We knew who trump was essentially, the republican are out of touch as a party have been for a long time, but so are the democrats.

IMO if trump wins the real threat is he will reinvent the Republican Party like FDR did the democrats. Making the republicans suddenly relevant and part of popular culture.

Thing that gets me about all trump hate is if they'd actually listen to him on what he wants to do, he is not a regular republican, he's more socially progressive, he takes a few extreme points to get attention but he closer to FDR and JFK, maybe Reagan than a president Bush. But the opposition is too locked in to him being unacceptable, which I guess only makes sense to those in the establishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

bjmdds wrote:Big A, with all you stated, what moron would vote for SHRILL-ary over Trump? Her POLICIES will screw this country over big time! Can the USA wait 4 years and survive until a Pence/Rubio ticket is available in 2020? SHRILL-ary will be hospitalized a few times by then too and they will try to hide it from the American people.
Yeah, how people can turn their heads away from a half-dead Hillary Clinton and ignore her health issues is beyond me. We're dealing with major health issues here. Nobody just collapses by the curb, unable to control her own body to get into a van unless she's got a major health emergency. She was friggin' so weak, probably even unconscious, that she couldn't move on her own. So now, we potentially have a president here who's clinically insane AND half-dead. Meanwhile, you've got the moronic--and creepy--Tim Kaine waiting in the wings as commander-in-chief. How wonderful! It's the new America of Alinskyite hope and change!

But to your other comment about "what moron would vote for SHRILL-ary over Trump": Sadly, there are just a lot of loons out there, the so-called low information voter. The country too has just gotten tribal, if that sounds right. If I run into an academic person, say a professor, there's a 99.99% chance this person would be a liberal or a democrat. Meanwhile, the rank-and-file democrats, or progressives (maybe that's a more accurate term), simply will vote for the Eva Peron of Arkansas. I was chatting with a grocery clerk the other day, while my wife and I were at the checkout. She went on and on about how she was going to vote for Clinton because a female president would best represent her needs. I asked her if the Benghazi failure and Clinton's pay-for-play dastardly schemes while Secretary of State didn't bother her. Her response? "Oh, that's just all Republican smear tactics." In other words, she's a useful idiot for the progressive elites.
Last edited by Atticus on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

Now the past of Bill Clinton (a psycho predator in his own right) has resurfaced to swirl in this Trump-tape tabloid fiasco. Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and Paula Jones have gotten together in an interview. Excerpts:

The three women, who say their lives were forever changed by their experiences with the Clintons, used words like “terrified” and “frightened” to describe their feelings about the prospects of a Hillary Clinton presidency.

“This is no longer about infidelities, indiscretions, girlfriends, sex, interns — none of those. This is about a serial rapist, a predator, and his wife who has enabled his behavior all of these years.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... l-assault/

Over at Infowars.com, Alex Jones is calling for Trump to go on the attack at tonight's debate. I wonder if the Trump camp will have these women, or at least one of them, in the audience.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Didn't think trump would embrace the Clinton victims like this. They say their are many more victims than we know about, too scared to come forward.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Trump cleaned her clock and was excellent tonight! He MORE than held his own and even the liberal slob Frank Luntz had his focus group agree with 72% saying Trump whipped her rancid ass! He's back baby! Scott Baio knows his onions!
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Bam!
He took a narrative that had him on the ropes and flipped it.
Thing about trump the elites don't get is he is not like them. Slime a normal politician and they look for a escape route when it's gets bad enough. See Anthony Weiner for a good example.

Trump has never known the safety net politicians operate with, a politicians fails their buddies get him a cushy job at A college or fortune 500 company.

In Trump Experience if he fails he goes bankrupt. So he is not going to roll over and throw the fight for anything.
The first moment the slimed him, painted him as a racists, lost him contracts and called him names. His only path was to win. It is the only way he sees to turn it around.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image The Trump campaign still burns bright big O :!: :yay:
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

So a good debate outcome for Trump. It was clever how, in a small space of time, he somehow shoved the audio tape controversy aside and put the Clinton baggage of scandals at the forefront. The reaction of Bill and Chelsea Clinton will forever live on as one of those "We're screwed" realizations.

[img]<http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/ ... 550438.jpg>[/img]

In my view, the Clinton camp underestimated Trump; that they never expected him to bring out the Clinton sex scandals and their victims. Nor did they think he would drag out the controversial rape case that Hillary defended. Which is why Hillary was essentially speechless. She couldn't even defend old Bill, who sat there with a gaping mouth.

When Trump blurted the zinger of the night ("Because you'd be in jail"), I knew it was over. The night was his.
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

For drama queen antics, Paul Ryan has decided not to endorse and get Trump elected. This friggin' ladyboy is a pest. In my view, he's one of the major reasons why Romney lost four years ago. Now here he is getting on the high horse, flaunting his morals or something. Yeah, that's right: by not endorsing Trump, he essentially supports Hillary Clinton, helping her get elected. He's obviously ok with all her baggage of scandals and corruption.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Atticus wrote:
In my view, the Clinton camp underestimated Trump; that they never expected him to bring out the Clinton sex scandals and their victims. Nor did they think he would drag out the controversial rape case that Hillary defended.
I don't know why they wouldn't expect that. It's not as if Trump has ever shown himself to be above, well, anything.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

Kristatos wrote:
Atticus wrote:
In my view, the Clinton camp underestimated Trump; that they never expected him to bring out the Clinton sex scandals and their victims. Nor did they think he would drag out the controversial rape case that Hillary defended.
I don't know why they wouldn't expect that. It's not as if Trump has ever shown himself to be above, well, anything.
No, my point is, I just think the Clintons are arrogant elitists who don't think highly of anyone. So in this case, they thought Trump didn't have the ingenuity to do what he did. Which is why we now have the photo of old Bill looking shocked, fearful, and anxious.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Atticus wrote:For drama queen antics, Paul Ryan has decided not to endorse and get Trump elected. This friggin' ladyboy is a pest. In my view, he's one of the major reasons why Romney lost four years ago. Now here he is getting on the high horse, flaunting his morals or something. Yeah, that's right: by not endorsing Trump, he essentially supports Hillary Clinton, helping her get elected. He's obviously ok with all her baggage of scandals and corruption.
If Trump loses I am done with the Democratic and Republican parties and will switch to Independent big Atticus :!: I HATE and DESPISE Paul Ryan with a passion :!: He wants to grant amnesty to illegals, which will amount to 40 million, not this FAKE number of 11 million, and he wants MORE trade deals and MORE H-1 B visas done which will screw over the American workers big time, as NAFTA did! He is DONE in politics nationally! Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity are blasting this S.O.B. big time now! :down: :cuss:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Trump doesn't have any boundaries. He will do anything if he thinks it'll help him or hurt someone who hurt him. Hilldogs team thought he'd be easier to beat, he's not even with everything including the kitchen sink thrown at him. The freaking press, I mean I wouldn't even dignify calling them tabloid level of journalism. Every story has to be negative on trump and ignor Hillary's own problems, those Wikileaks drops are huge.

Judging how the republicans fight At that same debate their chosen son Jeb! Would have fallen to one knee and kissed the ring on Hillary's hand swearing loyalty.

I don't like trump as a human being, I probably don't agree with his politics 100% or 50% , but I'm not voting for the man I'm voting against the system. If it were sanders v Jeb! I'd be with sanders.