President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Just a thought, what if these hackings are not hackings?
What if the Russian, Chinese, who ever have a echelon type system now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

The email, sent by Podesta on April 19, 2015, was a discussion about what “talking points Hillary should use in framing her candidacy for president in order to get a good head start.”

“I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I’m running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion,” he wrote. “I think if she doesn’t say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.”

Her director of communications, Jennifer Palmieri, responded, “Truth.”

“To emphasize,” Watson wrote, “John Podesta, Hillary’s campaign guru, is in black and white admitting that Hillary Clinton hates everyday Americans. This is huge.”
Atticus
Lieutenant

Post by Atticus »

bjmdds wrote:
Atticus wrote:For drama queen antics, Paul Ryan has decided not to endorse and get Trump elected. This friggin' ladyboy is a pest. In my view, he's one of the major reasons why Romney lost four years ago. Now here he is getting on the high horse, flaunting his morals or something. Yeah, that's right: by not endorsing Trump, he essentially supports Hillary Clinton, helping her get elected. He's obviously ok with all her baggage of scandals and corruption.
If Trump loses I am done with the Democratic and Republican parties and will switch to Independent big Atticus :!: I HATE and DESPISE Paul Ryan with a passion :!: He wants to grant amnesty to illegals, which will amount to 40 million, not this FAKE number of 11 million, and he wants MORE trade deals and MORE H-1 B visas done which will screw over the American workers big time, as NAFTA did! He is DONE in politics nationally! Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity are blasting this S.O.B. big time now! :down: :cuss:
I've left a few years ago. I've been an independent for some time. Just got fed up with the decadence of both parties. To me, they're all the same--progressives pushing for big government statism. But the main turning point for me was all this illegal immigration. I met my wife here in the US but she immigrated many years earlier from Canada. She's the documented type of immigrant. She and her family went through the whole process. They waited ten years after applying. Ten years after the US government responded and gave them the go-signal. But there were lengthy interviews and screenings before they got the go-signal. Then they were green card holders. Five years later, they became citizens. But it's just an atrocity how the government tolerates the in-flux of illegals, and it's completely unfair to those who come here legally. I've got friends in California (and we know what a basket case of a state California is), but my friends (like so many other Californians) are planning to leave because Governor Brown (yeah, another paradigm for idiocy) is promising Obamacare for all illegals. You know that's going to over-burden the system big time. My friends, just middle class people, are already taxed to the ying yang and they fear they're going to get reamed even more to fund all the free healthcare for illegals. And this is not a one time shot. The in-flux happens everyday, in large hordes. So you know it's perpetual massive taxation. Now that's hope and change.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Problem with being a independent or NO Party Affiliation is in a state like Co both party's make sure to cut you out of anything meaningful like primaries.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Corrupt the Record caught paying off pollsters: http://www.anonews.co/anonymous-exposed-hillary/
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Did they really prove something ? Im used to the claims they over sample not sure it is valid

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

(CNN)Donald Trump has a 2 percentage point edge over Hillary Clinton in Florida, according to a new poll released Wednesday, as both presidential campaigns blanket the critical swing state in a full sprint to Election Day.

A new Bloomberg Politics poll finds Trump ahead of Clinton, 45% to 43% -- well within the poll's 3.2 percentage point margin of error -- in a four-way race among likely voters. Libertarian Gary Johnson gets 4% support, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein draws 2%. For perspective, President Barack Obama won the state's 29 electoral votes in 2012 by less than a percentage point.
That's a significant shift from Florida polling earlier this month, which regularly showed Clinton in the lead. A Quinnipiac University survey -- taken after the the release of the "Access Hollywood" recording of Trump and following the second presidential debate -- showed Clinton leading by 4 percentage points, 48% to 44%.
Trump's edge is driven by his advantage among Florida independents, among whom he gets 44% compared to Clinton's 37%. Third-party candidates Johnson and Stein combine for 14% of the independent vote.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Remington Research (10/20-22): North Carolina: Trump 47 (+3) Clinton 44 #Ohio: Trump 46 (+4) Clinton 42 #Nevada: Trump 47 (+3) Clinton 44
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:I'm sorry, but this made me laugh: http://newsthump.com/2016/10/27/destruc ... ialnetwork
LOL
The flip side is Hillary sold her soul to the devil!

This was actually creative. Maybe they should move from satire to news, the current press corps is making it up but suck at being creative.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote: The flip side is Hillary sold her soul to the devil!
More like Hillary is the Devil, and most satirists are the ones that sold their souls. Kate McKinnon, who plays her on SNL, has said that she would never do any material that would actually harm Clinton, and The Onion has just been bought out by a massive Hillary backer. Before, they ran some pretty vicious parodies of her, but now, if she appears in their pages, it's in the context of sycophantic articles like this one.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Omega wrote: The flip side is Hillary sold her soul to the devil!
More like Hillary is the Devil, and most satirists are the ones that sold their souls. Kate McKinnon, who plays her on SNL, has said that she would never do any material that would actually harm Clinton, and The Onion has just been bought out by a massive Hillary backer. Before, they ran some pretty vicious parodies of her, but now, if she appears in their pages, it's in the context of sycophantic articles like this one.
partly why I haven't watched snl this election.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump has all but disappeared since the email scandal exploded on the scene Friday. She currently holds a 1-point lead — 45% to 44% — in a four-way race, according to the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll. Just two days ago, Clinton's lead over Trump had reached 4 points.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image Malik Obama tells the world how he will help Trump build the wall. Malik Obama has been a strong supporter of Trump from the getgo. Malik plans to go to Home Depot to get supplies for Trump's wall. :lol:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump has all but disappeared since the email scandal exploded on the scene Friday. She currently holds a 1-point lead — 45% to 44% — in a four-way race, according to the latest IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll. Just two days ago, Clinton's lead over Trump had reached 4 points.
her lead disappeared long before the FBI stepped in.

I don't believe the FBI wanted to do this, IMO they had to because of something they found.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s lead is now 5.4 percent over Hillary Clinton in the latest L.A. Times tracking poll.
Trump is now at 47.8 percent while Clinton is at 42.4 percent.

Trump’s support has jumped four points since last week, while Clinton has fallen three points, a seven point net gain.

The USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Poll asks roughly 3000 American citizens each day about the presidential race in order to reflect the political pulse of the country. Results lag events by several days.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has taken the lead in the latest poll out of the battleground state of Virginia, with his Democrat rival Hillary Clinton slipping 15 points in a month. :yay: The fact that Virginia is back in contention this late in the game, after Clinton previously thought she had it locked in, is particularly embarrassing for her running mate. Sen. Tim Kaine (D-VA), who once served as the state’s governor. Kaine has been a lackluster vice presidential candidate who, after a poor showing in the vice presidential debate against Mike Pence in Virginia, has canceled rallies after generating embarrassing headlines with his small crowd sizes. :happy spin: