President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

Takes one to know one, perhaps. President Trump is having a remarkable influence on the nation’s merchants, manufacturers, builders and retailers, and they’re vocal about it: 80 percent of the respondents in a business outlook survey believe the nation’s business conditions will improve this year — compared to 44 percent in 2016. The primary reason for the boost in optimism is “clear,” the survey analysis noted, citing Mr. Trump and calling the president “a positive game changer for the business community.” The research was conducted by McDonald Hopkins, a business advisory and advocacy law firm.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Mr. Trump’s policies are also winning support. “Despite almost nonstop criticism” from media and political rivals over Mr. Trump’s executive order for a travel ban to Muslim countries, 51 percent of Americans still support the president’s order, reports a new poll from Investors Business Daily which also says the public’s mood has “considerably brightened since Trump took office,” with half the nation now saying America is headed in the right direction. Things haven’t been this positive since 2005, the pollster says.
IBD also found that 55 percent of its respondents are upbeat about the economy, 51 percent satisfied with federal economic policies, and 64 percent are confident Mr. Trump will bring back manufacturing jobs. Another 67 percent say he’ll repeal Obamacare, 58 percent say he’ll build the wall on the southern border, and 53 percent say the president will cut taxes. Forty-nine percent say he’ll defeat Islamic State.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] Typical liberal voter in USA. Minds like this should not be allowed to vote :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Robert Creamer is an American political consultant, community organizer, and author. He is the husband of Jan Schakowsky, the Congressional Representative for Illinois's 9th congressional district. His firm, Democracy Partners, works with issue campaigns. He also leads the nonprofit group Americans United for Change. In 2005, Creamer pleaded guilty to tax violations and $2.3 million in bank fraud in relation to paying checks with insufficient funds, to fund his public interest group in the 1990s. He repaid the funds, and was convicted and sentenced to five months in prison at Terre Haute and eleven months house arrest. Creamer resigned from his consulting position with the Democratic National Committee in October 2016 after a video was released which showed him discussing a scheme to pay people to incite violence at rallies for the Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. The footage showed Creamer discussing fraudulent voting arrangements, although he did not endorse the methods discussed and voiced concern to the potential donor that those efforts would be tantamount to voter fraud. Creamer and Democratic Party spokespeople subsequently described the conversations as "hypothetical" and denied that the tactics described had been used. Disgraced Democrat operative Robert Creamer was seated at the front of the audience at President Barack Obama’s farewell speech in Chicago, despite his leading role in an effort to incite violence at Republican political events. :cuss:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Obamascare: 60% of online Obamacare defenders 'paid to post' hits on critics.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] ALE just jumped off a roof :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump :!: :cuss:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

That photo was taken half an hour before the Navy widow was introduced: http://www.snopes.com/democrats-stand-seal-widow/
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

President Donald Trump has received a huge boost for his economic agenda with the news that the U.S. created 298,000 new jobs after his first full month in office, shattering expectations by a margin of over 100,000.

The total blasted through market expectations that around 190,000 new jobs would be created.

“The report encompassed the first full month under President Donald Trump, who has pledged to rebuild the nation’s aging infrastructure system,” reports CNBC.

The numbers bode well for President Trump’s agenda of economic nationalism and his vow to reverse the ravages of globalism by bringing jobs back home. :Happy: :up: :up: :cheers:
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

He is serious about making the USA a economic power house again.

What has me interested is his claim obama had his wires tapped. Which I do believe is possible because the obama admin was incredibly heavy with federal authority and abuse of digital rights. Look at how they ran the EPA and IRS. IMO in his leak hunt which is obama holdovers and appointments he found out obama admin had bugged him and got mad. The reporters who are hot and heavy on the "Russia story" said several time there were wire taps they used as evidence for their mythical quest to link trump to Russia . Honestly it's their birther movement but they don't realize it. Maybe it is obamas revenge for trump adding gas to that fire years ago (trump didn't start it just used it for attention.)
More likely is the democrat machine made it up to have a leg to stand on after losing, this would be the equivalent of the bush admin "preserving" and spreading birther "evidence" and their holdovers being sourced as high level government officials and intelligence officers. Most of their crap on Russia goes back to a joke trump made about Hillary's emails and that fake "dossier" which they (media and democrats ) tried to treat as legitimate dozen of times.

But what really has my attention is the CIA WikiLeaks right on the heels of trumps wiretap allegations, the CIA were basically running their own NSA program but with almost no oversight. They claim they don't operate inside the USA I doubt they can filter out sources geographically so cleanly. Some of what they are said to do is legitimate, however the tools they are passing around like Party favors should be locked up. A big problem with signals intelligence today is agencies in charge of it outsource a large portion on the work for plausible deniability while testifying in front of Congress. The army doesn't even run its own mess hall and laundry anymore or they didn't ten years ago. It was outsourced to a private company, the irony was these private citizens working these jobs made more than most soldiers.

But we should never forget that Russia china Israel, the U.K. and most of Europe have the same spying capabilities we do, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Russia and china have their own echelon programs and these stories of hacking are to disguise it when they leak it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Samsung is planning to invest around $300 million in expanding U.S. production facilities after President Donald Trump's rhetoric around American jobs, according to the Wall Street Journal Wednesday, citing sources.

The company will also shift some production of oven ranges to the U.S. from Mexico, the Journal said, citing people familiar with the matter. It could create around 500 jobs, the people added. :up: :Happy: :clap:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote:He is serious about making the USA a economic power house again.

What has me interested is his claim obama had his wires tapped. Which I do believe is possible because the obama admin was incredibly heavy with federal authority and abuse of digital rights. Look at how they ran the EPA and IRS. IMO in his leak hunt which is obama holdovers and appointments he found out obama admin had bugged him and got mad. The reporters who are hot and heavy on the "Russia story" said several time there were wire taps they used as evidence for their mythical quest to link trump to Russia . Honestly it's their birther movement but they don't realize it. Maybe it is obamas revenge for trump adding gas to that fire years ago (trump didn't start it just used it for attention.)
More likely is the democrat machine made it up to have a leg to stand on after losing, this would be the equivalent of the bush admin "preserving" and spreading birther "evidence" and their holdovers being sourced as high level government officials and intelligence officers. Most of their crap on Russia goes back to a joke trump made about Hillary's emails and that fake "dossier" which they (media and democrats ) tried to treat as legitimate dozen of times.

But what really has my attention is the CIA WikiLeaks right on the heels of trumps wiretap allegations, the CIA were basically running their own NSA program but with almost no oversight. They claim they don't operate inside the USA I doubt they can filter out sources geographically so cleanly. Some of what they are said to do is legitimate, however the tools they are passing around like Party favors should be locked up. A big problem with signals intelligence today is agencies in charge of it outsource a large portion on the work for plausible deniability while testifying in front of Congress. The army doesn't even run its own mess hall and laundry anymore or they didn't ten years ago. It was outsourced to a private company, the irony was these private citizens working these jobs made more than most soldiers.

But we should never forget that Russia china Israel, the U.K. and most of Europe have the same spying capabilities we do, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Russia and china have their own echelon programs and these stories of hacking are to disguise it when they leak it.

The Russia deal was a ruse to give the CIA and FBI a fake reason to tap Trump's people :!: Release the October FISA request information. Senator Tom Cotton said we will know soon what REALLY occurred. It's exploding now in Oh-bama's face :!: :clap: Of course Oh-bama knows what is going on. Valerie Jarrett is his intermediary. He is a low-life lying moron who ruined our economy for 8 years as the incompetent fool he is :!: Trump will create 3.5 million jobs a year within his first term :clap:................Tim Kaine’s Son Arrested Following Minnesota Anti-Trump Riot :fight: Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine, a St. Paul native, released a Tuesday night statement through a spokesperson to the Pioneer Press. “We love that our three children have their own views :shock: and concerns :shock: about current political issues,” he said.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Tim Kain was creepy maybe it was just that one debate but when I think of him it that odd behavior that I think of.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Oh about the wiretap a friend reminded me of all the reporters bugged by obama, we can think of at least 3 in recent years.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Rosen from Fox news was recent.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Samsung is planning to invest around $300 million in expanding U.S. production facilities after President Donald Trump's rhetoric around American jobs, according to the Wall Street Journal Wednesday, citing sources.
Will they be stepping up production of smart TVs?
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Samsung is planning to invest around $300 million in expanding U.S. production facilities after President Donald Trump's rhetoric around American jobs, according to the Wall Street Journal Wednesday, citing sources.
Will they be stepping up production of smart TVs?
joint project with the CIA.
Vizo had a lawsuit where they had to sort of fix these issues and let users know about the potential for loose security.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

bjmdds wrote:Rosen from Fox news was recent.
there's another AP ? and the woman who had her lap top hacked by the government. There were reports of several people critical of the government seeing email sent to their family that looked like it was from their computer but they never sent it. My gut feeling is there is a bigger story here about out of control give the spying or maybe spy abilities not kept in check. Too many creditable people have had weird events to be coincidence.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Omega wrote:
bjmdds wrote:Rosen from Fox news was recent.
there's another AP ? and the woman who had her lap top hacked by the government. There were reports of several people critical of the government seeing email sent to their family that looked like it was from their computer but they never sent it. My gut feeling is there is a bigger story here about out of control give the spying or maybe spy abilities not kept in check. Too many creditable people have had weird events to be coincidence.
This site made me laugh

https://twitter.com/internetofshit