Hillary

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Re: Hillary

Post by Kristatos »

Glenn Greenwald calls out his fellow journalists for their kid gloves treatment of The Anointed One: https://theintercept.com/2016/09/06/the ... y-clinton/
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Glenn Greenwald calls out his fellow journalists for their kid gloves treatment of The Anointed One: https://theintercept.com/2016/09/06/the ... y-clinton/
krugman has always been hack, no surprise him and several others are trying to get the narrative going it's wrong to look closely at Hillary.

Greenwald himself is wrong too but he knows he's biased l, thinking the press shedding the faux objectivity is good, it would be if they knew they shed it.

If it were a fair press they'd keep after trump and Hillary just as hard, the woman can't order water while taking a bribe without falling in to a fit of coughing fit, thank god there is nothing to report. Trump keeps sounding outrageous ever other stop.

Part of trump I think is on purpose to keep coverage no matter what, the press is so lazy they only google to fact check and try to play gotcha games with words. Word games don't work on trump.

But the leftist journalists need to get their heads out of their asses, pretending trump is the antichrist is already old and wrong. It's fine to think trump is repugnant, it's fine to disagree with what he says his plans are, but he's not the radical they pretend in fact he could be their best friend because he is a progressive without the party label. But they'll probably burn ant chance of influencing him.

He is a demagogue, but not satan. They like to pretend it's a choice between satan and Hillary, they'll rig the news, rig the internet searches, and rig the coverage. Ignoring the corrupt war monger with no values they say they hate right under their noses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Greenwald, as you say, at least acknowledges his biases. I think that truly objective journalism is probably a myth, but if you are aware of your bias, you can at least make sure that you don't let your journalistic standards slip because of them.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Btw IMO Hillary is already damaged by this feeling of corruption about her and Bill. There has been this feeling for a long time.

Unless trump screws up at the debates it's his election to lose. People at this point in a political cycle tend to vote for different over same. Whoever owns Hillary's it's not we the people .

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

PS Sander vs Trump would of been a real fight. I think sanders could of won.

bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

Image WAS HILLARY WEARING AN EARPIECE DURING LAST NIGHT’S PRESIDENTIAL FORUM?
Conservative actor James Woods: "She can't even lie without help"
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

#BasketofDeplorables now trending on Twitter. I think her programmers need to take a look at her AI engine, her language simulation subroutines are glitching again.
bjmdds

Re: The BJMDDS General Discussion Thread......

Post by bjmdds »

BREAKING NEWS
Weak & Frail! Hillary FAINTS At 9/11 Memorial — Is She Ok?
Clinton’s health crisis exposed! --------RickLeventhalFoxNews ✔@RickLeventhal
BREAKING: law enf source: Hillary Clinton just left 9/11 ceremony w/medical episode, appeared to faint on way into van, helped by security
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video]
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:#BasketofDeplorables now trending on Twitter. I think her programmers need to take a look at her AI engine, her language simulation subroutines are glitching again.
her and the Goodell-bot (NFL) have never worked right.

I think her actuators are dirty, interfering with her walking protocol.

Guess her health is a issue after all. That video she could very well be unconscious, there is a certain way a human body moves when the brain is not in control. Never wanted to see that again.

Funny how the Clinton's first instinct is to lie. If the video had not surfaced the story would have stayed buried. Her later acting fine my guess is she pumped up with more drugs than JFK got.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Yes, and her sycophants' first instinct is to make excuses (it was hot, she was wearing a kevlar vest etc).
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Yes, and her sycophants' first instinct is to make excuses (it was hot, she was wearing a kevlar vest etc).
Problem isn't her or trump's sycophants, I consider them like hanger ons. They will always have a position be spin on everything their guy does. Her campaign is the trouble.

They lied about what happened because they thought after 90 mins nobody broke they story of her break down it was safe to spin it. Then the video hits the net, hours later the have a doctor say pneumonia to explain everything. It doesn't.

What I saw in that video is a brain not fully controlling the body. Pay attention to the start of the video before the a-team van shows up. She is being held up by the sign post, the way he head bobs is all wrong.
I've seen people lose control of their body like this first hand and it's d**n scary.

Her fake I'm fine appearance does not make sense with pneumonia either.
She could have dehydrated to such a sever extent that this could easily happen but she would not be right as rain 30 minutes later, it would mean days of iv drip to get her hydrated.
I've also lived through this kind of situation as well.

Hillary bouncing back long enough to make an appearance seems somehow neurological. Dehydration wouldn't be as quick a fix, not when you have reached the point the body stops responding. There could be a better more reasonable excuse, but it's not pneumonia.

Hillary (and trump) could know they'll be dead by this time next year and it wouldn't stop their ambition to be president.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

From the New Yorker: Image
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

LoL

I'm surprised the New Yorker would go there :)

Brave of you to share this Kris , when she comes to get you i will make sure your story lives on.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

I've watched a lot of tv about hill-dogs fainting seizure. Until I saw the video I didn't think anything was this seriously wrong. I didn't think she was the picture of health but this failure of the nervous system was something else. Listening to the excuses her team is making, one guy claimed the cool of the van they threw her is revived her, WTF? Do they even listen to themselves ? Why not say she's part fainting goat and seeing trump close up startled her?

Then that NFL concussion dr thought she was being poisoned by Russia, okay, sure thing. I get the pneumonia story does not make sense. But which is more likely ninjas are making it past Secret Service and poising the paranoid Clinton's, or she is lying about how sick she is.
IMO the clintons think they got away with all they have because the lied their asses off, reality is I don't think people cared (see trump talking all sides of every issue).
If she said from the start something close to the truth about the email and her health she might of been okay. She wouldn't be the first president to be so sick they are disabled.
Her team is scrambling to deflect the image of unfit to lead, by re enforcing the clintons image of not telling the truth. IMO that's the worst thing they could do.

If trump wins the democrats should realize they had the weakest possible candidate because of the Clinton's greed for power and Obama's weakness as a politician. If Obama had the political capital he could have kept her out of his administration and not needed Bills help in 2012, uprooting their hold on the democrats, and 2016 would have a wide field of candidates instead of just sanders and Hillary.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:LoL

Funnily enough, after I posted it, I saw a "cartoons of the day" thread on another forum, and several newspaper cartoonists had come up with variations of the same joke. Whilst this is not an uncommon occurrence in editorial cartooning, it surprised me a little, because Weekend at Bernie's seems like rather an obscure reference point. Either it was the fact of her main primary opponent being named Bernie that reminded the cartoonists of it, or that movie has lingered longer in the public consciousness than I'd given it credit for.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Omega wrote:LoL

Funnily enough, after I posted it, I saw a "cartoons of the day" thread on another forum, and several newspaper cartoonists had come up with variations of the same joke. Whilst this is not an uncommon occurrence in editorial cartooning, it surprised me a little, because Weekend at Bernie's seems like rather an obscure reference point. Either it was the fact of her main primary opponent being named Bernie that reminded the cartoonists of it, or that movie has lingered longer in the public consciousness than I'd given it credit for.
I don't think that movie is well known today. IMO those who know the movie the sight of the bobble head Hillary and her crew tossing her in a van can't help but connect the dots.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Talk about selective editing. Charlie Rose of CBS was interviewing Bill Clinton about Hillary's health when the ex-president dropped what should have been a bombshell – that Hillary faints "frequently." But in later versions of the interview that were broadcast, CBS editors dropped the word, which set off a storm of protest.

The Hill:

"Well, if it is, then it’s a mystery to me and all of her doctors," Bill Clinton said when Rose asked him if Hillary Clinton was simply dehydrated or if the situation was more serious. "Frequently — well, not frequently, rarely, on more than one occasion, over the last many, many years, the same sort of thing’s happened to her when she got severely dehydrated, and she’s worked like a demon, as you know, as secretary of State, as a senator and in the year since."

But the "CBS Evening News" version cut Clinton's use of "frequently" out. And a review by The Hill of the official transcript released by the network shows that Clinton saying "Frequently — well, not frequently," is omitted as well.

Chuck Ross of The Daily Caller first discovered the edit of the television version.

Oddly, unlike the "CBS Evening News" version, Clinton's use of "frequently" can be heard on a version played on "CBS This Morning."

Time constraints unlikely played a role, since it takes less than three seconds for Clinton to say "frequently — well, not frequently."

The Hill has reached out to CBS News for comment.............(I email Charlie Rose often on his website blasting his open bias for Democrats.)
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The Clinton Foundation is going ahead with plans for a big fundraiser Friday celebrating former president Bill Clinton’s 70th birthday at Manhattan’s Rainbow Room on Friday, featuring performances by Jon Bon Jovi, Barbara Streisand and other stars.
Clinton turned 70 on August 19.

Politico’s Ken Vogel describes the event as “one last glitzy fundraising bash” before Hillary Clinton wins the November election and takes office, after which the Clintons’ ties to the foundation are in doubt. He adds:

The fundraiser is being held at the Rainbow Room, a fine-dining restaurant on the 65th floor of a Manhattan skyscraper. Plans called for performances by Wynton Marsalis, Jon Bon Jovi and Barbra Streisand, according to people briefed on the planning. They said that major donors are being asked to give $250,000 to be listed as a chair for the party, $100,000 to be listed a co-chair and $50,000 to be listed as a vice-chair. Michael Duga, a former Bill Clinton White House staffer now running the Say No To Trump PAC, conceded that “the optics are less then optimum.”
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Jon Bon Jovi and Barbra Streisand - wow, they're really on the cutting edge of popular culture.