Hillary

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Hillary

Post by bjmdds »

Hillary Clinton quips 'they all look alike' after interviewer mixes up Cory Booker and Eric Holder :!: :hair: What :?: :!: What if a Republican had said this :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: [video][/video]
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

A Republican would have said it unironically.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Um, I think she’s trying to be more relatable, more like trump in a way that he knows his audience gets what he’s trying to say and in the way he says whatever it is Provocatively. She knew her audience would get how she meant it a how pissed off the republicans would be. Last time she tried it deplorables backfired. I don’t think this works well for her with larger non partisan audiences but it’s Hillary 6.0. The newest revision to her OS.

Sad thing is She doesn’t get how pathetic she is not letting go.
Btw I don’t think she’ll run in 2020 not seriously anyway, she doesn’t have the physical strength. But the bigger problem is she will not have control of the DNC as she had the last 2 times she ran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I thought she did still run the DLC, and that's why the Democratic Party spends so much time trying to torpedo its own candidates when it feels that those candidates' loyalty is to the wider electorate, rather than the Democratic donor class.

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Well I thought they cleaned house after donna Brazile outed all their corruption. how they pooled money from all the state candidates to fund Hillary was technically illegal.
But they do seem to torpedo anyone who might be viable for president. Well except for warren she did that herself.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Good news for Republicans: https://politi.co/2qHo3Yc

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Et tu, Onion? This is like the Vatican Observer making fun of the pope: https://politics.theonion.com/hillary-l ... 1830416470

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

I've never heard of this site, and have no idea how credible it is, so proceed with caution: https://bongino.com/are-clinton-foundat ... speak-out/

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:I've never heard of this site, and have no idea how credible it is, so proceed with caution: https://bongino.com/are-clinton-foundat ... speak-out/

I doubt it’s true. For one trump has never been eager to prosecute her, so I doubt he ordered anything. However there were rumors the Obama doj blocked fbi investigations into the multi name registered foundations. In one sense I could see a doj task force looking into allegations, supposedly there were actual tape of conversations. But that’s all rumors.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:
Kristatos wrote:I've never heard of this site, and have no idea how credible it is, so proceed with caution: https://bongino.com/are-clinton-foundat ... speak-out/

I doubt it’s true. For one trump has never been eager to prosecute her, so I doubt he ordered anything. However there were rumors the Obama doj blocked fbi investigations into the multi name registered foundations. In one sense I could see a doj task force looking into allegations, supposedly there were actual tape of conversations. But that’s all rumors.

I just noticed that they use Breitbart as a source, which pretty much destroys any credibility they may have. Isn't "lock her up" his rallying cry, though?

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Omega wrote:

I just noticed that they use Breitbart as a source, which pretty much destroys any credibility they may have. Isn't "lock her up" his rallying cry, though?

Yes. He also said he’d build a wall and repeal and replace Obama care. But like he told The New York Times during the transition he didn’t want to hurt her, he was happy to let her crimes if any remain in the past. If he were after them it’d look like the muller Russia gate probe where they use the full force of the federal government unearth crimes real or imagined (strange but true his prosecutors were warned by judges about making up statutes for defendants to plead out to)

If trump were the despot they claim he is then the muller circus wouldn’t be happening, James Comey would be sharing cells next to Rosenstein and James clapper.
Whispers about investigations isn’t trumps style if Hillary were about to go down he’d pre-tweet it.
Ive heard rumors about investigations turning up serious troubling stuff on the Clinton’s since 2014, new rumors don’t make me jump to believe it. Consider all the rumors about trump the us media was sure he wouldn’t last 6 months and that the Hillary created dossier was the real thing. The right is just as susceptible to being punked by too good to be true rumors about their “enemies”

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Image $6.00 tickets :!:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

In an answer to interrogatories, Mr. Steele wrote: “Fusion’s immediate client was law firm Perkins Coie. It engaged Fusion to obtain information necessary for Perkins Coie LLP to provide legal advice on the potential impact of Russian involvement on the legal validity of the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election.

“Based on that advice, parties such as the Democratic National Committee and HFACC Inc. (also known as ‘Hillary for America’) could consider steps they would be legally entitled to take to challenge the validity of the outcome of that election.”
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Gowdy grilled Comey over how Obama could claim there was no threat if the FBI hadn't informed him about the inquiry..

“President Obama said of her email arrangement, ‘I don't think it posed a national security problem.’ How would he have known that at the time?” Gowdy asked.

“I can’t answer that,” Comey replied. :hair:

“He also said, ‘This is not a situation in which America's national security was endangered.’ How would he have known that at the time?” he was asked again.

“Same answer. I can’t answer that for him,” Comey said. :hair:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

FBI ‘lost Notes’ From August 2015 Meeting with IC Inspector General Regarding Hillary Clinton’s Private Server :!: :cuss:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story And Received 'Significant' Death Threats Found Dead :!: :shock: Christopher Sign, an Emmy-award winning reporter, made national headlines over the June 27, 2016 tarmac meeting at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport amid the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of an unauthorized server. The meeting between Clinton and Lynch occurred days before Comey announced that the bureau would not press charges against Hillary - after the agency changed internal language describing Clinton's conduct from "gross negligence" to "extremely careless."-----another person bites the dust who crossed the Clinton slime :!:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:50 pm Reporter Who Broke Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Story And Received 'Significant' Death Threats Found Dead :!: :shock: Christopher Sign, an Emmy-award winning reporter, made national headlines over the June 27, 2016 tarmac meeting at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport amid the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of an unauthorized server. The meeting between Clinton and Lynch occurred days before Comey announced that the bureau would not press charges against Hillary - after the agency changed internal language describing Clinton's conduct from "gross negligence" to "extremely careless."-----another person bites the dust who crossed the Clinton slime :!:
This does seem to keep happening, doesn't it?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Democrats: "OK, Kamala may be unpopular, but there's still an outside chance she might win the next election. What can we do to make absolutely certain that we lose?"

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/58 ... -hope?s=09

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Poll: 66% of Democrats Say Hillary Clinton Should Be Investigated: Even Democrats want to see Hillary Clinton investigated for any role she might have had attempting to smear former President Donald Trump over ties to Russia, according to a new poll.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Hillary Clinton personally authorized her campaign to share since-debunked computer data linking Donald Trump with a Russian bank, according to bombshell testimony from her 2016 campaign manager Friday.

Robby Mook, testifying as a witness in defense of former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann, told jurors that he discussed the matter with the Democratic nominee shortly before the that year’s presidential election.

Mook described his end of the conversation with Clinton as him telling her, “Hey, we have this and we want to share it with a reporter.”

“She agreed to that,” he said.

The stunning disclosures are the first evidence showing Clinton was aware of allegations of a purported secret back channel between a Trump Organization server and Russia’s Alfa Bank — before the theory emerged publicly eight days before the election.

Mook also acknowledged that the campaign hadn’t verified the accuracy of the data at the time..........I doubt ALE will acknowledge this on her bogus twitter propaganda feed.