Hillary

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:I was just about to post the same thing. Pity Brazile couldn't have been as honest before she had a book to sell.
I like Donna Brazile as a personality and she is a good writer even if I disagree with her. But this talk about rigging the primary Brazile was passing questions from CNN debates to prep Hillary, she was in on the fix against sanders. Also how did a broke dnc on a budget have the cash to hire Fusion GPS and how did Donna Brazile not hear about it when she took over?
My guess since the DNC was corrupted by Clinton in 2015 Donna is dumping the fusion GPS scandal on the Clintons trying to save the DNC. From what she said the DNC could not have approved $9 million to the lawyers to hide the payment to fusion gps it had to be Clinton’s team giving the ok. She also makes it seem the DNC was deceived by Hillary and kept out of the loop on decisions.
IMO while everything she is saying is probably true, I think she realizes Sanders is the populist way forward for the Democrats and the sooner they turn attention away from Hillary and obama the better.
Still why did she wait for a book deal and then for the fusion gps scandal to speak up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Hillary

Post by bjmdds »

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi :Bonk: said Friday that she is uninterested in whether or not the Democratic National Committee rigged the 2016 primaries in favor of Hillary Clinton, an allegation made this week by former DNC interim chairwoman Donna Brazil.

“My focus is on the next election. I don’t have a spare second to be thinking about comments that went on within the DNC,” Pelosi, a California Democrat, said at a press conference in Washington.

“I have responsibility for what I have responsibility for. I don’t have any interest in what I don’t have any responsibility for when it comes to other campaigns.”
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote: -Tell ALE this, the Hillary lover :!: :down:
Forget it, you'd need a cult deprogrammer:
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Ok, Donna Brazile is a woman scorned. But if she thinks she had two occasions to replace Hillary because of health Hillary’s health has got to be bad enough that brazile through she could pull it off replacing Hillary with Biden, who Hillary rigged the primary against , sanders was a surprise insurgent.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos wrote:
bjmdds wrote: -Tell ALE this, the Hillary lover :!: :down:
Forget it, you'd need a cult deprogrammer:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Omega wrote:Ok, Donna Brazile is a woman scorned. But if she thinks she had two occasions to replace Hillary because of health Hillary’s health has got to be bad enough that brazile through she could pull it off replacing Hillary with Biden, who Hillary rigged the primary against , sanders was a surprise insurgent.

Hillary's axons and dendrites never fired properly big O long before her physical neurological condition started to deteriorate. :lol:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

Brazile is taking a ax to Hillary’s narrative. The one thing she is way off base on is she wanted a joint delectation from both camps condemning Russia, she acts like she just wanted a let’s all come together moment except her campaign was already engineering a fake Russia narrative against trump so he could never “join in” with the DNC condemning the “hacks” which we have no proof actually happened or were orchestrated by Russia.
It’s a story that might be true but was only validated by interested parties. FBI never saw the DNC computer system because the previous head of the party refused to allow it, same woman who compromised the House of Representatives computer system by hiring foreign nationals to run House IT

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

No wonder Brazile was scared

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

One of the women accusing Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual impropriety reportedly worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, a new report claims. :cuss:

Deborah Wesson Gibson, who told The Washington Post that she briefly dated Moore when she was 17 and he was 34, founded the language interpreting company, Signs of Excellence, and has worked for a number of democratic campaigns, according to Alabama Local News.

The company’s Facebook page shows Gibson working for and posing with several democratic candidates at political rallies including 2016 presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, former Vice President Joe Biden, former Sen. Patrick Murphy, D-Fla., and Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that guy is a creep. See plenty of fundamentalist from Mormons to born agains who find scriptures to back up their deviancy.

I fo think there might be some false accusations in the mix and far as the dating he’s someone younger the same level as the current Superman. dunno. This may be vote getting material in Alabama

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Ok, new report from a UK paper bill Clinton has 4 new accusers from 2000 after he left the presidency, these women are trying for a big settlement, Hillary’s reaction is to hire private investigators to ruin these women. holy s**t does she not get it! This is what she tried to pretend she didn’t do in the 90s . After Weinstein was revealed to have hired lawyers to hire Israelis to harass and intimidate the women abused by him anyone with half a brain should know you don’t do this.

Btw this in not women from the Lolita Express, if those girls/women ever talk bill Clinton legacy is done for good

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Ah yes, that great feminist Hillary Clinton, trying to ruin the victims. Because her definition of sexism is "anything that holds back my career". Harrassment directed at other women by her husband is fine.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Well this and her (and her cohorts) declaration of a special place in hell for women who didn’t support Hillary. WTF?! Even if we forget her war on women victimized by her husband Hillary still is not a feminist icon who proved herself she’s a political hack using her husband for standing.

My guess is unless she is stoped by Huma Danger (aka Mrs Carlos Danger) she will do something very public that will destroy her political viability permanently. I keep thinking about Hillary’s knee jerk reaction to investigate the women accusing Bill, this woman almost had the complete power of the federal government behind her persecutions.

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Hillary supporter plots to falsely accuse Bernie Sanders of sexual harassment in order to force his resignation: https://lawandcrime.com/exclusive/appar ... l-assault/
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Americans Want Special Counsel To Investigate Clinton Uranium Deal: IBD/TIPP Poll---Americans overwhelmingly support the appointment of a special counsel to investigate the 2010 deal that gave Russia direct control over one-fifth of the U.S.' uranium, a new IBD/TIPP Poll shows. Of the 50% who said they were following the uranium story closely, 68% said they would like the "Justice Department to appoint a special counsel to investigate the uranium deal with Russia," the poll's data indicated. it was later revealed that investors in Uranium One linked to Russia had given the Clinton Foundation more than $140 million in donations. "While top Obama administration officials were deciding whether to hand over control of one-fifth of the nation's uranium supplies to Russia, the FBI had piles of evidence that officials at Rosatom were flagrantly violating U.S. laws and possibly compromising national security. The FBI also had evidence that officials had directed millions of dollars to Hillary Clinton's family charity, creating a clear conflict of interest." Unfortunately, no one in the Obama administration let the public know all of this before the deal was approved. In fact, Hillary Clinton's role didn't come to light until she left the Secretary of State's office to run for president. As usual, there were partisan differences based on party affiliations, but support for a special counsel was strong. Even among Democrats, some 54% said a special counsel needed to look into the deal; 82% of Republicans said the same, as did 66% of independents. The support is broad and multipartisan.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has ordered officials to interview FBI agents involved with the investigation into U.S.-Russia uranium dealings, according to a report. The Justice Department has said that it was looking into whether a special counsel was needed in the case, and NBC cited sources Thursday to report that DOJ employees had begun asking agents to explain evidence in the case, which led to no prosecutions. :clap:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Ex-FBI Director James Comey's original statement closing out the probe into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server was edited by subordinates to remove five separate references to terms like "grossly negligent" and to delete mention of evidence supporting felony and misdemeanor violations, according to copies of the full document.
Comey also originally concluded that it was "reasonably likely" that Clinton's insecure private sever was accessed or hacked by hostile actors though there was no evidence to prove it. But that passage was also changed to the much weaker "possible," the memos show.

The full draft and edits were released on the web site of Senate Homeland and Government Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), providing the most complete public accounting to date of Comey's draft and the subsequent edits.

The draft, released in full for the first time on Thursday, offers new details on the FBI's Clinton investigation and controversial conclusion.

The Hill was first to report late last year that Comey originally concluded Clinton was "grossly negligent" - the statutory term supporting felony mishandling of classified information - when she and her aides transmitted 110 piece of classified information through her insecure server but that subordinates edited the term to the lesser "extremely careless."

The full draft, with edits, leaves little doubt that Comey originally wrote on May 2, 2016 that there was evidence that Clinton and top aides may have violated both felony and misdemeanor statutes, though he did not believe he could prove intent before a jury.

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statute proscribing gross negligence in the handling of classified information and of the statute proscribing misdemeanor mishandling, my judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," Comey originally penned.

That passage, however, was edited to remove the references to "gross negligence" and "misdemeanor mishandling," leaving a much more generic reference to "potential violations of the statutes."
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Hillary

Post by Omega »

That’s why his New Years tweet was so hilarious. And his gloating over Flynn. By leaking he violated more laws than Flynn. Although Flynn was creep who sold out to foreign interests real quick.

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Joe diGenova, a former federal prosecutor, connects the dots on former Obama administration Justice Department and FBI officials who may have “violated the law, perhaps committed crimes” to politicize law enforcement and surveillance against political opponents.

He says former FBI Director James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants. That’s not an investigation. That’s a Potemkin village. It’s a farce.”