Hillary

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: Hillary

Post by bjmdds »

FOR RELEASE: APRIL 9, 2015
PAUL BLOOMS AS CLINTON WILTS IN COLORADO, IOWA, VIRGINIA, QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY SWING STATE POLL FINDS
---
COLORADO: Paul 44 – Clinton 41 IOWA: Paul 43 – Clinton 42
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Once again, the satirists come closer to the truth than the "real" news (NSFW): http://www.theonion.com/articles/hillar ... for,38416/
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

I was going to post that exact link!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
............ :007:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

So glad America threw off the shackles of monarchy (this needs a few Bushes for balance, though):

Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

It would be perfect with a few bushes alternating with the others.

I'm so tired of hearing particularly of the Clintons, not happy another bush thinks we can exist as a nation unless he runs for president . Sad thing is even new names like Obama hire the same people that worked for bill Clinton , bush hired all the people who worked for his daddy so even if the names of the families switch out we have the same people behind the scenes running our country for the last 30 years. No wonder things suck so badly

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Vote for Walker/Kasich ticket big O and we will get better results hopefully :!: :yay: :up:
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:Vote for Walker/Kasich ticket big O and we will get better results hopefully :!: :yay: :up:
That's assuming they're the candidates. The Republican race seems much more open than the Democratic one. Sure, there will probably be a token challenge to Hillary from someone like Bernie Sanders, but it's basically going to be a coronation.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Hope this works

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

What a painful rollout. We already don't like her then she who got hundred of thousands for speaking fees not 30 days ago is going around acting like she is one with the common man. Her stunts and staged events are ridiculous. It's like a bad Simpsons episode and she is Mr Burns trying to act like she has the common touch.

I want my daughter to think she can be and do anything she wants and you know what I believe she already does.

What Hillary has done for women is next to nothing, this entitled women who has hid behind her gender to excuse her conduct and scandals for longer than most young voters have been alive, in real life she has help hid and perpetrate the most horrid abuses of power against women in recent history.

In a way if the Clintons had retired quietly it might be ok to gloss lover Bill's conduct they fact they want to put that man back in powerful situation where he can abuse young women again makes me so angry. I also think our attitudes have changed and thanks to social media Bill crimes might acutely be condemned in the only court he cares about the court of public opinion. He is a great politician and good leader (with some exceptions), I don't think he'd been a good president for 9/11. And his personal attitude and behavior should be condemned.

What scares us about Hillary is how long she has held power and how much she hungers for more. Also how willing she is to do anything to keep it. adn how laws don't matter to her (not that this is new).

I wish somebody would beat her in the primary. We like Jim Webb bet he has all the charisma of a brick.

On the Repub side Rubio is looking like somebody we could vote for. Bush has a good rep with family in Fla but I don't know if we could be enthusiastic about another of that family running our country. George P Bush maybe.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Vote for Scott Walker Dr. No. Hillary has become a joke to the Democrats and her reputation will head further south as she refuses to answer REAL questions. Look for Bernie Sanders to announce a run against her very soon.
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I'm not opposed Scott Walker, I know a lot of democrats who have a stroke if he were elected. But were are in a right to work state and the old policies of blindly support unions doesn't make sense to us.

A African American speaker recently had a comment he'd like all black voters to for just one election support the Republican candidate. His point was if that were to happen the black continuity would see a revolution in how the repubs treated and worked to get their vote. I forget his name he was not a "token" black repub he was a genuinely liberal guy life long dem. His point is as a people they are not appreciated by the dems and they should be sought after as a voting block. To me all people all colors should do this, the Christians who always support the Repub should be willing to consider a dem, the monitory and native populations and unions should lobby for their vote and the candidates should fight over them as voters.
The unions messed up by being the political machine for one party and more importantly not updating themselves to be relevant to today workers. Union had their place and can still be important to bad the biggest unions starting acting like the entitled fatcats they were created to oppose.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Who said it, Hillary Clinton or John McCain? Take the quiz: http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2014/ ... olicy-quiz
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

John Kasich might run and would be the best candidate out there by far. I like Walker and Kasich and that would be an awesome ticket. Hillary is not winning this election, the more I see her on the campaign trail. She cannot debate, won't address direct questions,has NO successes in her government tenures, is a low-life crook, and there is NOWHERE near the enthusiasm for her that Oh-bama had for him.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:John Kasich might run and would be the best candidate out there by far. I like Walker and Kasich and that would be an awesome ticket. Hillary is not winning this election, the more I see her on the campaign trail. She cannot debate, won't address direct questions,has NO successes in her government tenures, is a low-life crook, and there is NOWHERE near the enthusiasm for her that Oh-bama had for him.
Kasich would be my choice from the Republicans too, because he actually has a sense of compassion for the poor. Which is precisely why I think the Republican base would never go for him.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

He will be the VP pick most likely.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

She is DONE :!: The book, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times, asserts that foreign entities who made payments to the Clinton Foundation and to Mr. Clinton through high speaking fees received favors from Mrs. Clinton’s State Department in return.

“We will see a pattern of financial transactions involving the Clintons that occurred contemporaneous with favorable U.S. policy decisions benefiting those providing the funds,” Mr. Schweizer writes. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/po ... ation.html
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:She is DONE :!:
She was supposed to have been "done" because of BENGHAZI!!11 or Emailgate, not to mention Whitewater, the Vince Foster "murder" and all the other scandals, real or imaginary, that have been flung at her and her husband. Yet she seems to share Bill's Teflon coating, so I dunno.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The liberal wing will not tolerate these claims against her. Mayor Deblasio of NYC is considering a run as well. He has NO chance, but the fact he did not endorse her speaks volumes. Warren is gearing up, so is O'Malley, and Sanders. She looks putrid too and has poorly aged.