US Election 2012

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: US Election 2012

Post by bjmdds »

Romney nailed the comedy tonight better than little O :!:
katied

Post by katied »

I had to laugh at the story on Yahoo about people writing funny reviews of binders on Amazon(per Romney's "Binders full of women" comment. :mrgreen: )
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

The liberals try to make up false issues over nothing MP. Mitt......Mitt....Mitt. San Diego goes MITT :!:
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

katied wrote:I had to laugh at the story on Yahoo about people writing funny reviews of binders on Amazon(per Romney's "Binders full of women" comment. :mrgreen: )
Binders are evil :evil: Thank god Trapper Keeper kept out of this!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Out of all the things Romeny said why focus on Binders? Sure it sounded awkward but he was saying he wanted to hire qualified women who were not being given a chance before, one Obama talking head was saying it was basically a sin Romney didn't know qualified women and need binders, I guess inferring he hates women so he didn't associate with women who were professionals . But if he had hired his friends who happened to be women for state jobs that in my mind would be a worse sin. I don't think the Obama campaign is thinking things through, like with Big Bird. Even CPB told them to back off.

I am angry Obama lied in the debate, I expect lies in a back and forth, each side is certainly comfortable with it. God knows ROmeny is. however Obama out right straight up lied about Libya, only the stupid moderator and a few million watching who didn't pay attention to this thing since day one didn't know Obama was lying (I missed he told her to check the transcript he shouldn't have known she had but it doesn't matter, ).

Obama missed the chance to rally America to his side after the 9/11/12 attacks because he wanted to make political points (by saying Romney shot without aiming ) more than doing his job. I don't believe Hillary's falling on the sword act will not last she is a Clinton and they always get payback. If Romney keep ahead int eh polls I think we'll here whispers started by the clintions. If Obama wins I think she'll be VP
Last edited by Dr. No on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

PS who knew ROmeny could be funny, he was funny as hell last night. Obama I don't know what is wrong with him recently, I think maybe he knows he is not going to win and most of his execute order will be canceled and it bothers him too much to fake it the campaign trial. he tired to be funny but sort of fell flat.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Exactly right Dr. No. I thought the same thing. Oh-bama knows he is going to lose HUGE hopefully and he kept drinking water like Ryan did while Romney nailed him. Romney looked great, calm, likable, and Oh-bama looked pastel faced with his tons of makeup. Oh-bama cannot handle defeat. He will be loaded up on a anti-depressants once the election is over. I HOPE I see Oh-bama give his concession speech early Wednesday morning around 1:00am. It will be one of the most enjoyable experiences of 2012 for our country. Bill Clinton by the way, took a shot at Oh-bama referring to him looking like he was going to cry when the college graduate asked him about his poor chances of finding a job. Hillary as VP? She's done :!: Finished :!: After her Libya and mid-east appeasement debacle and coverup for Oh-bama.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I think Clinton was trying to say Obama feels our pain, Obama is not dumb enough to say it himself nobody would believe it.

Hillary could still come out on top as these intelligence reports are coming out. No way it looks like the White house couldn't know about what was going on.

I should say Obama was funny at the dinner its that Romney who nobody expects to be funny was and Obama seems to be running on empty not the same guy he was a year ago. 4 years ago he had a fire in the belly I think he really doesn't want to be reelected.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I don't know if we the voting public were served by these debates. IMO we'll have a mormon president january 2013. Obama had it in his hand and threw it away.
If he loses he has only himself to blame. His manner in the debates was a wake up call gone is the mythical obama of 2008, I don't know who the man at the debates was, I'd doubt if he'd recognize himself.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

When will Oh-bama bomb Libya Dr. No? Within the next 13 days? Gloria Allred's 20 year old divorce case where Romney testified has no effect on anything. http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/envi ... r-election Read this Dr. No. http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/24/l ... thing-huh/
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Since 2007, some 3.5 million women over the age of 18 have fallen below the poverty level, bringing the total to nearly 18 million and raising the poverty rate for women from 12.5 percent to 14.6 percent.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I read about the woman Allred was representing sad a feminist pioneer is beneath the dignity of a ambulance chaser. The ex wife in the case is bitter bitter rich woman who should just go to the spa and forget about it. Maybe marry Donald Trump while she is at it, they shoudl get a long great. :roll:

The libya story is upsetting me more and more, the admin and cia and pentagon seem set on a cover up, I think this all comes down to political decision made in a election year and the optics of it. If obama had come out and said what he said on CBS October 12th that was withheld for a month from the American people might have been behind him. I think beside trying to paint Romney as shooting with out aiming (looks like he was dead on target now) , there were trouble with the response from the admin/ state department that might have made Obama look bad so the covered it up with stupid film BS. and obams is out there calling Romney a BSer?????

I think Obama has lost the election that is the feel I getting around here and just in general . FL, NC, and VA going Romney as they assume they will Romney can just about write his own ticket. I think the nation is preparing for it, it s a general attitude I picking up, same with when Obama was elected, we kind of knew it would be even without the polls.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

When David Letterman told Rachel Maddow Tuesday night that he has a problem with President Oh-bama lying in a debate and being proved a liar by looking it up, you have a Republican victory :!: Maddow was speechless when her liberal buddy said this on national tv. Leno followed that up mocking Oh-bama ruining the economy :!: Done..........and hopefully Cr-egg too, despite this talk of more films by him.
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Yep they are desperate the new talking pint is Romney is worse than this storm and kids and directors singing bout how Romney will poison the air :roll:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote: Six days to go.
I was going to make a joke about it being 8 days till the start of the 2016 campaign, but I think your governor*, Chris Christie has started early. I see his praising of Obama's handling of Hurricane Sandy as a calculated move designed to set out his stall as a pragmatic moderate who's prepared to reach across the aisle in order to get things done.

*=If he is your governor. I couldn't remember whether you were in New York State or New Jersey.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig