US Election 2012

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Re: US Election 2012

Post by carl stromberg »

bjmdds wrote:He truly believes we Americans believe the BS he shovels out. He has no managerial experience in running anything, let alone the country! The Bush era sucked for 8 years. He was dread awful and no one did anything on illegal immigration. I want a 10 year moratorium on ALL LEGAL immigration as we simultaneously crack down on the illegals as well. We cannot afford the people here now so NO more should enter for 10 years. I want welfare mothers restricted from having future babies on the payroll as well. NO mother on welfare, with no husband to boot, should be rewarded for churning out children that the working taxpayers have to pay for. A lot of things can be corrected and you need someone to come out and get tough already. The Republicans lost their way with Bush. That mistake won't be repeated, hopefully. Enough is enough.
If you stopped legal immigration then you would not have any celebrities working and living in the US such as Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan: sounds like a good idea to me. :twisted:
Bring back Bond!
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

How about cut off foreign aid? Why is Obama so quick to kill SS.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry
OO Moderator
OO Moderator
Favorite Bond Movie: Moonraker
Goldfinger
The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Crazy For Christmas, The Empire Strikes Back, League of Gentlemen (1960's British film), Big Trouble in Little China, Police Academy 2, Carry On At Your Convenience, Commando, Halloween III: Season of the Witch,

Post by Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry »

Dr. No wrote:How about cut off foreign aid? Why is Obama so quick to kill SS.
Why not have a garage sale outside the White House? There must be lots of nick nacks worth something in there, and Joe Biden could sell some of his crafts.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Capt. Sir Dominic Flandry wrote:There must be lots of nick nacks worth something in there.
Oui, Monsieur Scaramanga.

"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Post by bjmdds »

carl stromberg wrote:
bjmdds wrote:He truly believes we Americans believe the BS he shovels out. He has no managerial experience in running anything, let alone the country! The Bush era sucked for 8 years. He was dread awful and no one did anything on illegal immigration. I want a 10 year moratorium on ALL LEGAL immigration as we simultaneously crack down on the illegals as well. We cannot afford the people here now so NO more should enter for 10 years. I want welfare mothers restricted from having future babies on the payroll as well. NO mother on welfare, with no husband to boot, should be rewarded for churning out children that the working taxpayers have to pay for. A lot of things can be corrected and you need someone to come out and get tough already. The Republicans lost their way with Bush. That mistake won't be repeated, hopefully. Enough is enough.
If you stopped legal immigration then you would not have any celebrities working and living in the US such as Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan: sounds like a good idea to me. :twisted:
Piers Morgan is rancid. As bad as Cr-egg is in show business. Why is this guy on tv with 2 shows?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

carl stromberg wrote:If you stopped legal immigration then you would not have any celebrities working and living in the US such as Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan: sounds like a good idea to me. :twisted:
If you stopped all legal immigration, I'd still be a bachelor.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/pet ... nd-balance You don't hear the liberal media talk this up, do you? CNN did this poll and no commentator there mentions it. Or this either: http://commonamericanjournal.com/?p=30484
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

Obama disgusted me with this debt deal he is not a leader he is a follower. He is our Jimmy Carter. All he can do is make a speech and smile at the camera.

No body in washignton is willing to make real cuts, the tea party people surprised them by not being bribed to follow their partys plan, we need more people like this regardless of party. We lost teh JFK and FDR Dem that could fight a war and be tough we they needed to now we get the dirty back room politics of Reid, Pelosi adn Obama. Well maybe not Obama because he will never do anything he has to commit to publicly.
We got in to the last minute trouble because Obama left it for to long, he was bussy golfing and thought he could blame the republican sfor the problem. Not a big fan of the republicans normally but they were better on this then the dems who were quick to table a bill and then call the other side extremest. Problem is now Obama has the largest dept in crease in history and he is still keeping the budget bloated and goring it every year. We are still screwed on debt in 10 years or 20 we will hit the point of no return and these corrupt idiots will keep sailing us to the edge.

You know what got me the most is when Obama said it didn't want this in the election year, it was because the sneators and congressmen would be more inclined to listen to the polls back home and ignore thier parties my God why does this only happen in election years! It was pretty clear we didn't want Obama care but their rammed it through following their party not what the people in the home states wanted, that is not a representative republic
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

A democracy is a government where elected officials represent the people that elected them. That has not happened in a long time, until the Tea Party. Liberals would have you believe that liberals are centrist main stream Americans. NOT! These loons, and they are radically sick thinking people politically, make up less than 20% of the LEGAL population in the USA. 80% of the USA are center-right politically, who are LEGAL to vote, not the 40 million illegals who get polled by liberals to bolster their causes. FACT: by a vote of 97-0, Oh-bama's fiscal budget was voted down in the Senate. He has NO plan. He is a loser who never ran any company or small business and wants everyone to love him, as he loves himself. FACT: this putrid vote now does ZERO to cut spending. It cuts the rate of growth of future spending. There never would have been a default. The USA government takes in $200 billion in taxes per month and the debt interest payments are only $29 billion per month. Do the math. NO default. It's a big con game. If Rick Perry gets his mouth straightened out he can definitely win the Republican primary and beat this stooge in the White House.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:A democracy is a government where elected officials represent the people that elected them. That has not happened in a long time, until the Tea Party.
Hahaha, yes, who better to restore democracy to America than a wholly-owned subsidiary of Koch Industries Inc?
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

There's a blistering attack on Obama from Matt Taibbi in the latest Rolling Stone.
The Democrats aren't failing to stand up to Republicans and failing to enact sensible reforms that benefit the middle class because they genuinely believe there's political hay to be made moving to the right. They're doing it because they do not represent any actual voters.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Post by carl stromberg »

Maybe the US should cut public and welfare spending and put up taxes - that's always a favourite. :wink:
Bring back Bond!
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

USA S&P rating cut under Oh-no-bama. He is now officially worse than Jimmy Carter. The media is already covering for him. He must be one and done or no more USA. His health care bill is the number one reason companies won't hire and it must be terminated by Rick Perry in January 2013.
Bond77

Post by Bond77 »

bjmdds wrote:USA S&P rating cut under Oh-no-bama. He is now officially worse than Jimmy Carter. The media is already covering for him. He must be one and done or no more USA. His health care bill is the number one reason companies won't hire and it must be terminated by Rick Perry in January 2013.
Is Perry your guy?
Dr. No
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Post by Dr. No »

I do not knwo who I want one thing is clear Obama can not be reelected. if only because he lacks any real leadership skills.

S&P may be fancy goons but the Dems answer is to raise taxes, and keep on spending. We can afford either. I'd love for a Truman or Kennedy to appear so I can vote for a dem again. Major thing I support is reworking the tax code it is rigged for the rich and rich companies not to pay in to it. Too may loopholes. People who work for the IRS can not navigate all the rules and laws
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Bond77 wrote:
bjmdds wrote:USA S&P rating cut under Oh-no-bama. He is now officially worse than Jimmy Carter. The media is already covering for him. He must be one and done or no more USA. His health care bill is the number one reason companies won't hire and it must be terminated by Rick Perry in January 2013.
Is Perry your guy?
IF IF IF he does not put his foot in his mouth, yes. He did not accept any stimulus money, created 37% of all new USA jobs in his state, and is a 10 year governor of the second largest state in the USA in electoral votes. I do NOT like what he said about Texas giving children of illegals college aid, for that is ridiculous, but he did say he would NOT allow that in the country. NONE of these people are perfect, but I want a real VIABLE candidate to take down the current imposter in the oval office. Put it this way, he is NO McCain, and that is a GOOD thing.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

bjmdds wrote:
Bond77 wrote:
Is Perry your guy?
IF IF IF he does not put his foot in his mouth, yes. He did not accept any stimulus money, created 37% of all new USA jobs in his state, and is a 10 year governor of the second largest state in the USA in electoral votes. I do NOT like what he said about Texas giving children of illegals college aid, for that is ridiculous, but he did say he would NOT allow that in the country. NONE of these people are perfect, but I want a real VIABLE candidate to take down the current imposter in the oval office. Put it this way, he is NO McCain, and that is a GOOD thing.
There is the slight setback that he hasn't officially announced that he's running yet. But there's still time for that to change.