Debate

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
carl stromberg
Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence
Favorite Bond Movie: The Spy Who Loved Me
Favorite Movies: Amicus compendium horror films
It's a Gift
A Night At The Opera
The Return of the Pink Panther
Sons of the Desert

Debate

Post by carl stromberg »

Who won the debate? I thought it was about even, although McCain looked better in the foreign policy bit because he is a foreign policy enthusiast.

The Vice-Presidential debate should be fun: Biden will have to be careful to not look too arrogant.
Bring back Bond!
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Re: Debate

Post by Dr. No »

I didn't watch the whole thing. I caught the end of it where mccain did really good, i hear the part where barack did really good.

I think it was s draw. Both sides claimed they won but nobody moved forward.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.
Dr. No
Favorite Bond Movie: Dr. No
Favorite Movies: Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade
SpiderMan 2
Empire Strikes Back
Shawshank Redemption

Re: Debate

Post by Dr. No »

carl stromberg wrote:
The Vice-Presidential debate should be fun: Biden will have to be careful to not look too arrogant.
Biden can't stop runningat the mouth, he threatened his running mate last week. :roll:

I heard one theory that Pailen's interview last week was part of strategy to make biden over confident. I doubt that. A bad interview is a bad interview. But Biden is an ass so he'll probably jump at the bait.
Chief of Staff, 007's gone round the bend. Says someone's been trying to feed him a poisoned banana. Fellow's lost his nerve. Been in the hospital too long. Better call him home.