President Trump

A place for friendly discussions of politics in general.
bjmdds
Favorite Bond Movie: Any without CR-egg in it.

Re: President Trump?

Post by bjmdds »

Children of immigrants, many in the United States illegally, make up the bulk of students in 700 of the biggest school areas, a huge and unexpected wave that is changing education and society in America, according to a groundbreaking new report.

Using Census Bureau statistics and Google Maps, the Center for Immigration Studies found that in areas including northern Virginia, New York City and Houston, children of immigrants made up to 93 percent of all students.

"The number of children from immigrant households in schools is now so high in some areas that it raises profound questions about assimilation," said the report provided to Secrets.

"What's more, immigration has added enormously to the number of public school students who are in poverty and the number who speak a foreign language. This cannot help but to create significant challenges for schools, often in areas already struggling to educate students who come from disadvantaged backgrounds," it added.
Omega
Favorite Bond Movie: TLD LTK GE TND TWINE DAD OHMSS
Favorite Movies: Gladiator
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
X-Men Days of Futures Past
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Interesting point about the Brit agency Fox News is accusing of spying on trump for obama, the transcript I read said they denied spying/monitoring president elect trump, there's a year and a half before that they need to account for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
............ :007:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Just now NSA Admiral Rogers and FBI director Comey admitted that there was NO vote tally alterations found in the Presidential election :!: :!: :!: THAT is the story, not the other BS the liberal Democrats and the media are focusing on so intensely. Trump won fair and square because Hillary was a horrid candidate and people wanted their country back, and hopefully will get it :!: ALE should get off her high horse spewing her liberal BS on her moronic twitter account now. :lol:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Members of the Donald Trump transition team, possibly including Trump himself, were under surveillance during the Obama administration following November's election, House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes told reporters Wednesday.

Nunes said the surveillance appears to have been legal, incidental collection and that it does not appear to have been related to concerns over collusion with Russia.

Nunes is going to the White House later Wednesday to brief the Trump administration on what he has learned, which he said came from "sources."
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombshell Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretappedhim in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

The FBI hasn’t been responsive to the House Intelligence Committee’s request for documents, but the National Security Agency is expected to produce documents to the committee by Friday. The NSA document production is expected to produce more intelligence than Nunes has so far seen or described – including what one source described as a potential “smoking gun” establishing the spying.
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

[video][/video] Katie knows her onions :!: She gets it :!: :up:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday touted Charter Communications Inc's (CHTR.O) decision to invest $25 billion in the United States and its previously disclosed plan to hire 20,000 workers over four years.

At a White House event with the second-largest U.S. cable company's Chief Executive Thomas Rutledge and Texas Governor Greg Abbott, Trump praised Charter for planning to close its offshore call centers and move them to the United States............ The Trump administration will approve the Keystone XL pipeline on Friday, senior U.S. officials said, ending years of delay for a project that has served as a flashpoint in the national debate about climate change.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

And the republicans f'up repealing Obamacare, how many times did these a'holes pass a repeal bill and now they can't pass a bill to save their lives.

Honestly stop trying to kill the entitlement nature of the subsidies step into them and make the system better so the cost to the government goes down, don't try to logic your way out of it. And stop trying to compare health insurance to someone buying insurance when their house is on fire, healthcare is about the body our existence depends on, don't be cheap. Government helped drive the cost to where they are, fix it!

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Reporters asked after the bill failed Friday why Republicans had been able to pass countless measures under Obama, but not one under a Republican president who might actually sign their bills into law — and Texas Rep. Joe Barton (R) offered a shockingly frank answer: Image This is why I despise the Republicans as much as the Democrats :!: They are all full of it and Trump is looking like the ONLY one who actually MEANS WHAT HE SAYS in Congress :!: Big O, your thoughts from Colorado, where my 2 cousins live by the way.
Last edited by bjmdds on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Opposition is easy. Even a toddler can do it, as any parent knows.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

President Trump?

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:Opposition is easy. Even a toddler can do it, as any parent knows.
you're right. If we were told ok Turner is bond now you guys make the new movie it would be the biggest oh s**t! moment of our lives.
Biggest difference is making a movie is not our freaking everyday job! These republicans were out there talking about this for years, writing bills for years, promising this for years! The democrats had bills ready to go when obama hit the office and these dysfunctional d'bags cant begin to do their jobs.
These same jackwagons days before the election and even day of the election were talking about the "reality" of madam president Hillary's desire to make healthcare a single payer system and how they needed to work with her.
The democrats are able to unify there party for better or worse, and it cost them the senate and house when people were pissed about Obamacare. Still they fought dirty and did what they set out to do, republicans don't even see this as a embarrassment. They are set off in their little clicks pleased as punch that they are the one who held things up.

If I'm trump I'm going to reveal a plan that grandfathers in Obamacare for ten years for those who want it and make better subsidies and incentives to get people in the new market. This could be the republicans social security which had my grandparents and great grandparents admiring FDR all their lives. Look what LBJ probably one of the worst presidents we've had was able to do with his great society plans. Black people who were the targets of the democrat sheriffs and governors in a short time were counted as the most reliable demographic for the democrats party. The republicans who fought for civil rights today are regarded by pop culture as intolerant bigots, which is not the history of the party founded to free the slaves.
But then again they are a bunch of dysfunctional a'holes who are eager for their pastors to tell them they done good, cash a check from the Koch brothers.

Last edited by Omega on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

BTW I do think if we like in my example had to make the new bond movie, give us $300 million to work with and we'd actually deliver on that promise. I'd bet some of you guys here already have a bond script completed on your computer. :)

Kristatos
OO Moderator
OO Moderator

Post by Kristatos »

Omega wrote:BTW I do think if we like in my example had to make the new bond movie, give us $300 million to work with and we'd actually deliver on that promise. I'd bet some of you guys here already have a bond script completed on your computer. :)

Not a complete script, that would be a lot of work for something that has zero chance of being produced, but I'm sure I could if I was commissioned to do so.
"He's the one that doesn't smile" - Queen Elizabeth II on Daniel Craig
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Kristatos wrote:
Omega wrote:BTW I do think if we like in my example had to make the new bond movie, give us $300 million to work with and we'd actually deliver on that promise. I'd bet some of you guys here already have a bond script completed on your computer. :)

Not a complete script, that would be a lot of work for something that has zero chance of being produced, but I'm sure I could if I was commissioned to do so.
still puts you light years ahead of EON !

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Journalist and activist Mike Cernovich reports that former White House national security adviser "Susan Rice" obtained intelligence reports showing the identities of innocent Americans who incidentally spoke to foreign officials under security sweeps for spying or intelligence activities. :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: Under U.S. law, U.S. persons are protected from such disclosure, which could be dry cleaners asking envoys to pick up their laundry or wrong number phone messages spilling their guts about their mothers-in-law. If such U.S. persons get swept up in surveillance, they are protected. But only if they remain "masked," which is the law of the land. Cernovich says the White House counsel's office has confirmed that Rice was one of the few officials with the authority to make the requests to unmask the innocent Americans caught up in surveillance dragnets. There was no national security reason to do so, but she did. :Bonk: :Bonk: :Bonk: :Bonk: :Bonk: :Bonk:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the NSC’s senior director for intelligence, uncovered Rice’s multiple requests related to the Trump transition in February while conducting the review and alerted the White House General Counsel’s Office, which undertook another review of Rice and told him to stop his investigation into the unmasking, the website reported.

The intelligence documents contained summaries of conversations monitored between foreign officials talking about the Trump transition. They also contained some instances of communication between Trump associates and foreign officials, the report said.

The data, according to a US official, included sensitive information about whom the Trump associates were meeting and their views on foreign policy issues.

Rice did not respond to an email seeking comment, the website said...........they nailed the bitch big O :!: Mission.......accompished :!: :Happy: :clap:
bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

It took Trump only 2 months to get the ball rolling on Syria and let Moscow, Iran, and North Korea know to get their acts in order because the USA is back in business after 8 years of a decrepit Oh-bama :!:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Longer than that the bush and Clinton family's kicked the can down the road for decades

bjmdds

Post by bjmdds »

Trump's job numbers are great so far as tomorrow will show. The economy will take off soon and the climate for business is off the charts and Gorsuch will be approved tomorrow and the middle East countries are more engaged with the USA too :!:
Omega
John Wick
Pacific Rim
LOTR trilogy
RED
Kingsman
X-Men First Class
MI Rogue Nation

Post by Omega »

Need those tax cuts more than anything . A lot of people don't know but power rates are directly related to the taxes power companies pay, get the cost of electricity down and the economy will launch